Hybrid View

TIM
    LII, 5w6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labster View Post
    i tend to think of typical Ti fields as areas in which well-defined structure is characteristically lacking so that you have to make an effort to find or produce it. if the structural and causal aspects of a topic are too easy to unearth you may as well use less than perfectly strong version of the function to deal with it.
    Or, say, fields which require processes which demand a good understanding of a defined structure and manipulation of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    Well, let's say a Ti ego creates the idea of a political dichotomy, say democrat and republican. They now both created that dichotomy and see it as relevant to reality or real in some way. To fulfill that idea, it would have to be used to organize, structure, or understand reality in some way. Sometimes this might just mean 'accepting' the idea in relating the world conceptually.
    Ah, so when you say "I think it's that rationals perform better when their lives are regimented in some way," you're referring to the outside world being organised in some way which means that things can be, say, separated into democrats and republicans, and that you don't have politicians constantly changing or things moving in a way which makes it harder to predict.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    And I think Fe supplements this well because it can encourage and support the notion; it puts more personal and persuasive weight behind it, thereby encouraging it.
    I like Fe because Fe-egos are fun. *Shrugs*.
    Last edited by ClownsandEntropy; 10-29-2012 at 06:04 AM.
    Warm Regards,

Clowns & Entropy