Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: On Ti

I think of Ti as the logic between one statement and the next, eg. If tall people are ginger, and Tom is tall, then Tom is ginger. Ti logic is bulletproof as long as the original assumption is correct.

Te is more about the cause and effect relationship between observed events. If the door was left open one day, and my computer was missing the next, then leaving the door open leads to loss of items. It's empirical and can change with further observations.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ti is like the cherry on the cake, only the cherry has become a huge watermelon and the cake has shrunk to a tiny cupcake and then the watermelon rolls onto and splats the cake.

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

do you people want to know about weak Ti or strong Ti.

weak Ti is probably something as dense, simple and one-dimensional as logic, yes.

strong Ti is what overrides, rewrites and re-teaches weak Ti, so it is explicitly a thing contrasting itself from that.

Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by labcoat View Post
    do you people want to know about weak Ti or strong Ti.

weak Ti is probably something as dense, simple and one-dimensional as logic, yes.

strong Ti is what overrides, rewrites and re-teaches weak Ti, so it is explicitly a thing contrasting itself from that.
    I'd like to hear (read) what you think; I'm hoping it's somewhat like what ClownsandEntropy was talking about, because what he said made a lot of sense to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12