Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by squirreltual View Post
    You assumed via grammatical ambiguity. I was just reminded about a missing tin opener. In the mean time drink Chrysanthemum tea and ask a Buddhist about Buddhism. You make a lot of assumptions. I luff you benefactaww but I think you could strengthen yourself with ze tea and stuff. Namaste motherdawg.
    Okay, let's see, I take the piss out of you (it's easy) and DJA, who's not very painting esque right now, that is, doesn't fit the frame, but he is going to very soon. I'm not going to give anyone the benefit of the doubt seeing he/she is plainly wrong.

I appreciate that you go out your way and actually invite me for tea and biscuits. I can't decline the offer.

Thing is, I actually know a lot about Buddhism, especially Tao, just like any major religion there is, and, sure, I can assume things, but I would really like to know what it is I am assuming in front of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    He was funny. You weren't. Most of the contribution in your threads have been done by "trolls".
    A troll is a person posting in a thread and a person who doesn't post isn't a troll. God damn, I learn new things on the Internet, always.

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    I was pointing out that the word "energy" is often applied in too ambiguous and often misleading manner
    Well, one has to point to what one is referring to in the first place...

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    nah its usually the alpha nt's on here who come up with this qi=se, clouds=ne, chairs=ti kind of bullshit. i think ile is a decent typing for dja but even if that's not his type this is definitely more a ti thing. "single focal point" sounds like some static ti thing too.

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    That's not what I was referring to. DjA was looking for a common 'essence' among all there unrelated subjects, which looked like focal Pi that labster wrote about some time ago.
    Link it.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would just like to point out that my esoteric taste has nothing to do with ENTp personality. ESTP's are uncommonly known for their tinfoil hats.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12