1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    kj;hklhjkl;lkh.ljhljkhljhjkhl.jknl
    Meaning?

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

general frustration with jwc3's post that would be pointless to extract into words but was begging to be let out in some fashion.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

general frustration with jwc3's post that would be pointless to extract into words but was begging to be let out in some fashion.
    That's normal, as in predictable, just like most things on this forum, no matter who says it. No need to lose a night's sleep over it. Although, don't tell anybody, but JWC3 agreed that I use him like a hammerdrill to obstruct those ESI walls. Walls down, Gamma quadra falls. Plunder and pillage.

Join me, lungs...

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

no thanks.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no thanks.
    That's the spirit. It's not even real.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Come on, JWC3, let's kill some people that stand in our way to glory.
    No thanks. The thoroughfare to triumph is far-reaching and formidable my cruising companions must be culled with replete discreetness.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's the spirit. It's not even real.
    Look dude, if you're going to switch from seriousness to a make-believe masquerade when people are trying to converse with you expect them to think you mean it offensively.

It's a lot like telling someone that what the two of you are talking about is less interesting than play-time or worse the equivalent of made up nonsense. At least to most people from western culture and more often if those people are at a long psychological distance.

For me personally? If you wonder why I suddenly begin talking over your head in Shakespearean English or using advanced literary techniques and in general being sesquipedalian, it's because you're being offensive to me. Instead of making the effort to communicate with you on a level you understand I'm going to use that same effort to communicate with you on a level that at best is still going to make you look foolish if you attempt to reach it within waning window for wit that exists in interpersonal interactions.
    Last edited by JWC3; 10-13-2012 at 12:13 AM.
    Easy Day

TIM
    Te-ILI; 5w6 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, you didn't expect a prolonged meaningful conversation, did you?
    Don't blame Absurd for who he is

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gravolez View Post
    In my defense he has these brief flashes of civility that are so seductive to me. I genuinely want him to be more than a offensive dick, I really do. It's just always a trap.
    Last edited by JWC3; 10-13-2012 at 12:53 AM.
    Easy Day

Creepy-pokeball

Yeah, I blame his mother for producing a a steaming pile of poo.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by felafel View Post
    say, if i say it's a duck coz it looks like a duck, talks like a duck, and walks like duck, someone says 'ah, that's just e55w69, coz acting like a duck is just the kind of thing an ostrich does 60% of the time'.
    If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, it must be Ayn Rand.

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    Look dude, if you're going to switch from seriousness to a make-believe masquerade when people are trying to converse with you expect them to think you mean it offensively.
    Actually it is me who took offence for I were blabbing about things in a peaceful and non-derogatory way, cruising the high seas, the mare liberum and fishing shrimp and fish (I have a license) until you came in and put holes into one of my battle ships, I mean fishing ships.

I mean, it's not a surprise to me a all. I saw you concentrating your Gamma flotilla the moment you entered this thread and those walls of text carry a load greater than my plutonium shells. I mean, why the sweat and all, you just could say it straight off the bat.

All this talk about quadra values, V.I, and everything else that is of some kind of importance and I end up Gamma, seriously?

In my defense he has these brief flashes of civility that are so seductive to me. I genuinely want him to be more than a offensive dick, I really do. It's just always a trap.
    I'm not offensive to people who are not offensive towards me, but I'm not going to stand there and say "you want fries with that" after.

Eh, two, I counted, two Gamma people on white horses staging an attack on the Free Sovereign and Confederate Absurd States. Sound the alarm, all hands on deck, shoot women and children first!

Don't blame yourself as well, let me do it. Oh and as long we're on battle typing business page, I can marry you two together fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    Yeah, I blame his mother for producing a a steaming pile of poo.
    I would like to say third Gamma, but you don't count Jadae. You're like a 10 year old girl who has been raped intellectually and physically, running on Internet forums telling everyone how have you been mistreated, loading yourself with pills and starting tiny chat sessions to prove how hard you are when you're just anything but.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-13-2012 at 09:11 AM.

Creepy-pokeball

I'm sorry about your father.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sorry about your father.
    Thanks for the condolences, but last time he called me, he was still alive. Nothing to feel sorry about and no need to go out of your way, Jadae. Just relax and slip into something more comfortable, like a coma.

Creepy-pokeball

Thanks for the condolences, but last time he called me, he was still alive. Nothing to feel sorry about and no need to go out of your way, Jadae. Just relax and slip into something more comfortable, like a coma.
    If he is still alive, he remembers you, then

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If he is still alive, he remembers you, then
    I don't know what you said now.

Creepy-pokeball

I don't know what you said now.
    Of course you dont.

Why are you here?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Of course you dont.

Why are you here?
    Ahh, yes, the standard crazie rat question. I'm here for the same reason you are, to make you squirm

I can ask a question in similar fashion, like why were you born, even though there were others ready for your place.

Creepy-pokeball

Ahh, yes, the standard crazie rat question. I'm here for the same reason you are, to make you squirm

I can ask a question in similar fashion, like why were you born, even though there were others ready for your place.
    Moron, Ive aksed you this question before, as have many others before the last two times you have been asked.

Answer the question.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Moron, Ive aksed you this question before, as have many others before the last two times you have been asked.
    That's what I call an outstanding memory. Don't tell me you keep books for the forum populace, besides you got a bit touchy there. I thought I'm going to first after you opened fire. Anyway, I'm here to cultivate what there is left to cultivate and I'm sure it is no different from what you or any one else is doing on here. The rest is my own business I do not want nor wish you sniffing around. Simply put, off my world, thanks.

Funniest thing is, whenever I post a thread, wanting to see what other people have to say, that thread always turns into "all about Absurd thread, all type that bastard."

What the fuck?

Seriously, most of yous posting on here ought to be made to those ducks so I can shoot at them and win a prize...

Answer the question.
    Your mom.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-13-2012 at 10:12 AM.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Absurd, I'll get back to what we were talking about in a moment.

An addendum for anyone who has been following this conversation.

I don't mean to imply or perpetuate the false notion that SEEs are naturally unintelligent. I very actively did imply this, whether for the sake of explanation or humor I'm not sure. That is completely untrue and I apologize for implying as much. SEEs can be very intellectually inclined naturally and intelligent as well. As can any socionics type. Rather the take home message that I was getting at and should have stated far more vividly than the now resounding implications of my words isn't that they are unintelligent. Rather that the SEE perspective, my perspective, is one of unimaginable gratitude for the help they receive in any setting. Be it intellectual, social, romantic, or otherwise. That they actually believe without it they wouldn't have made any progress at all. It's not that an SEE, or myself for that matter, wouldn't have; it's that the assistance is viewed as instrumental and for that they can very actively be eternally grateful. They tend to diminish their own contributions to their success and place the entirety of the responsibility on those who lent a hand.

It's not that SEEs are stupid, it's that they are thankful. Incredibly so.
    Easy Day

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ITT socionics trolls itself.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't mean to imply or perpetuate the false notion that SEEs are naturally unintelligent.
    They're stupid actually, ask korpsey.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They're stupid actually, ask korpsey.
    We all speak for entertainment value rather than intellectual insight sometimes. Knowing the difference is really helpful socially.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

We all speak for entertainment value rather than intellectual insight sometimes. Knowing the difference is really helpful socially.
    Who is "we"?

I mean I saw you talk this individualism stuff politically and socially and here you are talking in terms of "we."

Just say you're aristocratic in socionics lingo.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Who is we?
    Human beings speak for entertainment value rather than intellectual insight sometimes. Knowing the difference is really helpful socially.

Sometimes that transition is offensive, a lot like when it happens mid civil conversation. However k0rp is rarely serious here. Or rather is mostly flippant on 16t. I strongly doubt he has such a mentality if one were able to engage him on an intellectual level though from his public behavior his intellectual level is his own. He keeps it to himself, and I respect that.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Sometimes that transition is offensive, a lot like when it happens mid civil conversation. However k0rp is rarely serious here.
    That actually breaks my heart for I have been serious all the time when talking with him.

I strongly doubt he has such a mentality if one were able to engage him on an intellectual level though from his public behavior his intellectual level is his own. He keeps it to himself, and I respect that.
    Great, I can answer one line about somebody else but keep it solely on me, I'm Jesus and I am being whipped here, I can take it.

Answer the question.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, I can answer one line about somebody else but keep it solely on me, I'm Jesus and I am being whipped here, I can take it.

Answer the question.
    I'm sorry which question? I'm greatly distracted at the moment and would appreciate some re-directing pertaining to the topic at hand.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm sorry which question? I'm greatly distracted at the moment and would appreciate some re-directing pertaining to the topic at hand.
    Alright, now I can take the offensive. You sure you are Gamma SF? This question.

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

With regard to sharing my thoughts on fancy-panced concepts, what I "keep it to" is mostly dialogue with smaller groups.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    With regard to sharing my thoughts on fancy-panced concepts, what I "keep it to" is mostly dialogue with smaller groups.
    There you go, JWC3. Korpsey himself has spoken. He keeps it to smaller groups, I keep it to myself. There. Disfuckingprepancy when it comes to quadras. Sorry mate, you have to choose between rolling with me, as in me, and rolling with smaller groups, as in korpsey.

Choice is yours.

Choose me, pick me, sucky, sucky, five dolla. Nah, kidding.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-13-2012 at 08:37 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alright, now I can the the offensive. You sure you are Gamma SF? This question.
    Oh I wasn't intending to be offensive, I really am distracted, the whole k0rp thing in conjunction with the conversations I'm having privately as well as the movie I'm watching and the music I'm listening to are dividing my attention to the point that it's difficult to keep up with any of it. I over load myself in this way from time to time so that my wandering mind is free to go where it pleases. I don't really train to rein it in on Saturdays.

Though in answer to your question; No. I am not. Certainty is often a defense against the ignorance of others or a personal defense against insecurity. I'm just fine with being wrong and I like to listen to what others are trying to tell me so having intellectual walls kind of get in the way. I would say I am certainly some Ep type though I use that term simply to denote types in socionics and don't necessarily agree with the implications of Ep types working a certain way.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let's put it this way for funzies.

I am fairly certain there is a force, I think I know how to influence and interact with it, I think I understand what my role in it is, but only Sith deal in absolutes.
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Oh I wasn't intending to be offensive, I really am distracted, the whole k0rp thing in conjunction with the conversations I'm having privately as well as the movie I'm watching and the music I'm listening to are dividing my attention to the point that it's difficult to keep up with any of it. I over load myself in this way from time to time so that my wandering mind is free to go where it pleases. I don't really train to rein it in on Saturdays.

Though in answer to your question; No. I am not. Certainty is often a defense against the ignorance of others or a personal defense against insecurity. I'm just fine with being wrong and I like to listen to what others are trying to tell me so having intellectual walls kind of get in the way. I would say I am certainly some Ep type though I use that term simply to denote types in socionics and don't necessarily agree with the implications of Ep types working a certain way.
    Ehh, it's just a figure of speech on my part. I can be humorous, but I don't take every single thing lightly. You're going to get used to it. No worries. Didn't mean to bring korpsey into the picture, but I just couldn't resist. You have to admit, it was a bit funny.

Hell, if it is somebody I care for, I can die a thousand deaths over and over just not to bring her/his identity into light and after that collect the fruits of my labour for they are going to be sweet, both in the prize and damage I inflict. That I can promise you.

And I do not want to re-type you, what I think usually stays with me, unless I am bothered to actually take action and act upon what I think and gathered about some person. You being certain in your uncertainty is fine with me, though.

Let's put it this way for funzies.

I am fairly certain there is a force, I think I know how to influence and interact with it, I think I understand what my role in it is, but only Sith deal in absolutes.
    There are no such things as absolutes:

You say: korpsey is tasty in bed.

I say: he isn't, x person is.

No absolute truth. Didn't mean to bring korpsey into deathmatch again, but you get it.
    Last edited by Absurd; 10-13-2012 at 09:14 PM.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by k0rpsy View Post
    Me too usually, I know you think socionics is mostly a cluster fuck of abstract ideas that make literally no practical or useful sense and are only of use in the perception of the user but do not actually exist in reality. It's cool. People think that.

EDIT: Actually @k0rpsy if you're still reading, I agree with you for the most part. It is a giant cluster fuck, which is the main reason I choose to ignore certain aspects that muddle the whole thing up.
    Last edited by JWC3; 10-13-2012 at 09:21 PM.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ehh, it's just a figure of speech on my part. I can be humorous, but I don't take every single thing lightly. You're going to get used to it. No worries. Didn't mean to bring korpsey into the picture, but I just couldn't resist. You have to admit, it was a bit funny.

Hell, if it is somebody I care for, I can die a thousand deaths over and over just not to bring her/his identity into light and after that collect the fruits of my labour for they are going to be sweet, both in the prize and damage I inflict. That I can promise you.

And I do not want to re-type you, what I think usually stays with me, unless I am bothered to actually take action and act upon what I think and gathered about some person. You being certain in your uncertainty is fine with me, though.
    Well awesome. Thanks for keeping it civil I appreciate that. Also I agree, on the path to mutual understanding we should try to avoid dragging other forum members into this discussion. Likely it would just ruffle feathers and muddle the whole thing up. Please others feel free to contribute if you wish. However, Absurd, I think if we need to use examples to express our points of view perhaps a more worthwhile endeavor would be to use celebrities or some such thing.

I also sort of have this evil side to me Absurd. That extremely protective attitude toward the people I love. I'm not protective of ideas or ideologies, not actives or experiences, to me such things are trifles or rather, can be great short term distractions. Long term? Don't behave poorly around the people I love, the people who mean something to me, who literally give my life meaning. Those people. If others intend to do harm to my saints or worse actually do. To put my emotional, physical, social, and intellectual reaction in infinitesimal terms; I am unkind. Patient, unforgiving, and unkind.

There are no such things as absolutes:

You say: korpsey is tasty in bed.

I say: he isn't, x person is.

No absolute truth. Didn't mean to bring korpsey into deathmatch again, but you get it.
    *chuckles* Yes, this is why I do not deal in absolutes. Sith are shit awful at being factually accurate. The sith mentality has its place, but in socionics no thank you.
    Last edited by JWC3; 10-13-2012 at 10:08 PM.
    Easy Day

Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Me too usually, I know you think socionics is mostly a cluster fuck of abstract ideas that make literally no practical or useful sense and are only of use in the perception of the user but do not actually exist in reality. It's cool. People think that.

EDIT: Actually @k0rpsy if you're still reading, I agree with you for the most part. It is a giant cluster fuck, which is the main reason I choose to ignore certain aspects that muddle the whole thing up.
    Insofar as nature abhors a vacuum so does the mind, which rushes in with its biases and experiences to assign meaning and order to ambiguous stimuli. And since sociotypes are archetypes comprising variously constellated universals, this very structural nature makes the theory fertile ground for widely divergent, personalized conceptualizations and applications. So while there are definite theoretical weaknesses, the clusterfuck arises even more from the influence of its practitioners' epistemic and analytical traits. In other words, what people produce from socionics is commensurate with what they've put into it. That is, themselves.

Look up these two words:

PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA PAREIDOLIA APOPHENIA

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@k0rpsy, well yes. I agree that is currently the case. Unfortunately no personality theory is currently backed up by statistical or proven methodology. At this point it is a pseudo-science. You may express your disinterest in pseudo-sciences, inexact sciences, or in my personal view things that are currently refining themselves. Maybe in 50-100 years personality theory as a whole, from mbti to socionics, enneagram to colorstrology will be dismissed as the intellectual equivalent of alchemy. You may certainly preemptively assert that will be the case. I think it makes me view the time spent here more meaningful if I instead dedicate myself to find out whether or not it is through statistical and methodological application.

When I die I want to look back on the time spent on 16t as worthwhile. I want to think that I concretely found the answer through scientific means as to whether or not it is practically applicable. My own opinion isn't enough for me and I'm open to being wrong but I will find concrete answers.

Besides, it's not exactly like socionics is the only garden I'm tending. If it ends up being proven to me through my own documented information that I am wrong, I have other interests that I can fall back on.
    Easy Day

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast