Quote Originally Posted by leckysupport View Post
Just so everyone knows I'm currently reading Spiritual Verses by Rumi and I've just finished re-reading Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius.
!! I've never met anyone else who has read that! Or even heard of it, for that matter. Then again, I haven't actually read all of it and what I have read has been from King Alfred's "translation." And my motives for reading it were probably different from yours.

Recently I've read tech books, some books on typography and design, but the other day I started a book from my favorite sci-fi/fantasy author, Andre Norton, called Dragon Blade. It's one of the few of hers I haven't yet read, and even so she only co-authored it. But it's nice to read fiction again.

I want to get some sort of e-reader, so I can take books with me. My life is busy (probably too busy), but I do have quiet, still moments where I could read if I had books handy. I miss reading. I used to do it a ton, especially in my teen years. When I was a kid, I got in trouble sometimes for reading and forgetting to do my chores.