TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default This is blessing me

Jesus Calling.

My son got me this for Christmas. I wondered if I would have time to add a daily devotional to my busy life right now, but I gave it a try and was immediately surprised to see so much richness in it. I recognize the voice of my Shepherd. The entries are short and they speak to my heart. Then I remembered that when Infiltration came out it these two were in competition for Amazon Bestseller in Christian books, and I was curious what it was about since Infiltration is such an important book to explain the state of affairs in the Catholic Church. I read the reviews at the time and decided it was a worth competitor since there more people in general need Jesus or more of Jesus in these times than there are Catholics who need to understand what has been going on in our Church. It's important, but, it all starts with Jesus.

As to Infiltration, I think it is also happening in all Christian churches and society in general. To wipe out Christianity (but we know that will be a fail) and to take freedom away from the people, and pave the way for dictatorship and a thriving, more powerful elite.

@applejacks and @Abbie the Child, I think you will love this devotional.
    Last edited by Eliza Thomason; 01-20-2020 at 09:47 PM.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........

"Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"