Thread: Official Book Thread

Hybrid View

TIM
    whatever you think
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read Graceling by Kristin Cashore because it kept popping up in my recommended books on GR and I freaking hated that book. I kept picturing the MC like Susan from adventure time. I found myself googling the author so I could get a sense of someone who would write this crap lol

Then I read Once Broken Faith which is book 10 in the October Daye series. Thinking about staring on book 11. They make me happy.

I have A Room of Ones Own by Virginia Woolf right now, but idk if I want to go there just yet. I like to sprinkle in something more serious from time to time

You all read such studious books and here I am with my urban fantasy lol

oh well
    ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈 ♓︎ 𝓅𝒾𝓈𝒸𝑒𝓈
    ♍︎ 𝓋𝒾𝓇𝑔𝑜 𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒾𝓃𝑔 ♍︎

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    558 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I read Graceling by Kristin Cashore because it kept popping up in my recommended books on GR and I freaking hated that book. I kept picturing the MC like Susan from adventure time. I found myself googling the author so I could get a sense of someone who would write this crap lol

Then I read Once Broken Faith which is book 10 in the October Daye series. Thinking about staring on book 11. They make me happy.

I have A Room of Ones Own by Virginia Woolf right now, but idk if I want to go there just yet. I like to sprinkle in something more serious from time to time

You all read such studious books and here I am with my urban fantasy lol

oh well
    When I was like 13, I promised a friend of mine I'd read the Graceling series. I never did, and felt kind of guilty about it. It just seemed bad.