Threaded View

Haikus
    TIM
    LSI 5w6 sx/so
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I do get bothered by the fact that you don't seem to listen when I give plausible reasons for being other types, but that just seems to only give you more justification for your type of me. I try and keep an open mind, listen to what you have to say, but you don't seem to be interested in having a rational discussion with me at all, especially since I have already asked to discuss it with you in private so that maybe we could come to some understanding.

I received messages from the writer that there is some more editing to do.

he forgot to insert one of the most spontaneous things he wrote ... a paragraph written in the peak of artistic inspiration after some complexes were accidentally hit by a fan.The paragraph was published too fast in a nervous reaction and he didn't even do any proofreading. Its place is before one of the last long epistolary insertions which alas! ..never got any response, so captivating and interesting they were.

Check my subconscious? What a bunch of psychobabbling bullshit. The difference between you and I are likely due to your preference for making things personal, where I am trying to do the opposite. I am trying to be reasonable. I expect people to listen to reason. This is classic LII. I am also slightly more limbic than calm, according to SLOAN
    moreover, he forgot to include in the book the fact that he didn't get any response to this question
    No I really am not aware of having said anything offensive. what did I say?
    and then started harassing me with the "rational discussion" he had already asked for some time ago ..without any feedback, ofc.
    Last edited by Amber; 04-03-2015 at 09:25 PM.