Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: impermanence

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Like I said, I take for granted it wont be a perfect description of his experience. I'm not asking for a logical dissection of himself, just an experiential account. I'm more just interested in picking his brain and getting little clues about what its like inside his head.
    This "experience" sort of reminded me of my best friend, who was always prodding me, but much more lightly than you. His usual conclusion was that I was too difficult to deal with, and that I was sometimes too arrogant (in his view), because of my tendency to use words to deny people immediate access to any internal workings. So, maybe I need to revisit what you were attempting, since it doesnt seem so bad. Again, though, youre likely to get more from me in a casual encounter. Which provokes my favorite question, "Why meeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I'm seriously not that interesting I see in terms of rather doing interesting things of taking of life with others, with the internal stuff happening at random.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    This "experience" sort of reminded me of my best friend, who was always prodding me, but much more lightly than you. His usual conclusion was that I was too difficult to deal with, and that I was sometimes too arrogant (in his view), because of my tendency to use words to deny people immediate access to any internal workings. So, maybe I need to revisit what you were attempting, since it doesnt seem so bad. Again, though, youre likely to get more from me in a casual encounter. Which provokes my favorite question, "Why meeeeeeeeeeeeee?" I'm seriously not that interesting I see in terms of rather doing interesting things of taking of life with others, with the internal stuff happening at random.
    Re: why you, its because you voiced an explanation of your own internal workings that conflicts with my view of what is typical or normal. Things that aren't typical or normal, are usually interesting. Plus I don't like my understanding of things, especially people and myself, to have loose ends; knowing OF other peoples experiences that are different from my own, without knowing ABOUT them, feels like a loose end.

You would be a nightmare for a shrink, always turning the mirror right back around

But yeah I do think a real-time discussion would be a better venue, it usually is when it comes to sharing anything so heavily subjective. Maybe once my move is over I will have more chances to come on cam.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Re: why you, its because you voiced an explanation of your own internal workings that conflicts with my view of what is typical or normal. Things that aren't typical or normal, are usually interesting. Plus I don't like my understanding of things, especially people and myself, to have loose ends; knowing OF other peoples experiences that are different from my own, without knowing ABOUT them, feels like a loose end.

You would be a nightmare for a shrink, always turning the mirror right back around

But yeah I do think a real-time discussion would be a better venue, it usually is when it comes to sharing anything so heavily subjective. Maybe once my move is over I will have more chances to come on cam.
    You already came on cam

Male therapists had that issue, yes.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    You already came on cam
    Lol so you heard?

Male therapists had that issue, yes.
    And the female ones...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123