Hybrid View

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Seriously though I thought the whole "trying too hard" thing was something they fully had in common. DJ has a little bit more of an outer shell, whereas Ezra felt a little thicker, like a tree or something lol, but the essence and approach is very similar to me.
    Actually from the two pictures I've seen of him I can imagine the thick tree analogy although I'd like to gain more explication on the "hollowness" you mentioned about me. I wonder why that is? Is it because I reveal my vulnerability moreso than he did? That's not something I just DO because it feels appropriate, its more or less a big experiment I'm taking on to see how people treat me differently versus when I'm a stoic prick with full Ti force shield engaged.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Actually from the two pictures I've seen of him I can imagine the thick tree analogy although I'd like to gain more explication on the "hollowness" you mentioned about me. I wonder why that is? Is it because I reveal my vulnerability moreso than he did? That's not something I just DO because it feels appropriate, its more or less a big experiment I'm taking on to see how people treat me differently versus when I'm a stoic prick with full Ti force shield engaged.
    No, not that; more that I think you are a little more genuine/less self-deceiving than Ezra. I mean I love Ezra but he was a little full of himself, kind of rode the Fe seeking train a little long sometimes, to the point that sometimes I don't think he realized when people were laughing at him vs. with him. I mean it was awesome, you could tell on some level he truly didn't give a fuck, but he also induced a lot of facepalms if you know what I mean.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...