Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My cock, it's bigger than yours

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Ryan, thanks, I think that's what snaps and jadae linked me to.

@Radio

yes I think "trying too hard" might be an Fi thing I don't understand. Since this thread is bubbling with Fi valuers I'm gonna go ahead and say it has something to do with Fi and the fact that I'm oblivious to anything Fi means. Fi. Bob dole, bob dole boooooob dole.

@Gilly... As for the facepalm enducing antics, that must be part of it. I make a lot of Fi users uncomfortable because I'll make a complete ass out of myself just to get a laugh out of people (but also to show people just how little I care about the values they thought up one day while they were drinking their morning coffee), and I have absolutely no problem with it, life goes on the next day. Sometimes I'll do this on PURPOSE because I know I can get this effect in other people and not be bothered by it. Yet the Fi users are all embarassed for me, probably because Fi has a tendency to think, "If I were in his situation, it would be because I was feeling ________"

Yeah I don't have Fi. In fact this whole forum is anti-Ti, and none of you actually know how Ti works. I'm gonna go make a blog explaining how it works to hopefully clear up some confusion. I'm tired of people telling me I'm in denial, or "Trying too hard." That's not how my brain works, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Please stop projecting and telling me how I feel, because you're wrong... as hell... you're wrong as hell.

Also I couldn't help but notice how many sexy ladies wish me to be their duals. (am I doin it right? Was that facepalm worthy?)
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-26-2012 at 12:36 AM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hereby declare every thread I start, a type-me thread! Just know that your input on my type will be excruciatingly shunned because the past few months have made it very clear to me what kind of person I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackk View Post
    What's your favorite kind of music, DJ?
    Oo, hard question, depends on my mood.
    Here's my Music Thread
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Music-Channel

But in a nutshell, I'd say any music that makes me imagine I'm somewhere else that's way more exciting than where I currently am, or music that matches the excitement of where I currently am (club music in the club, fast aggressive trance when snowboarding, zen music at buddha bar hotel)

for example: I imagine speeding in a racecar down the rocky mountains to this song. Something I plan on doing in the future.
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-26-2012 at 12:48 AM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post

@Gilly... As for the facepalm enducing antics, that must be part of it. I make a lot of Fi users uncomfortable because I'll make a complete ass out of myself just to get a laugh out of people (but also to show people just how little I care about the values they thought up one day while they were drinking their morning coffee), and I have absolutely no problem with it, life goes on the next day. Sometimes I'll do this on PURPOSE because I know I can get this effect in other people and not be bothered by it. Yet the Fi users are all embarassed for me, probably because Fi has a tendency to think, "If I were in his situation, it would be because I was feeling ________"

Yeah I don't have Fi. In fact this whole forum is anti-Ti, and none of you actually know how Ti works. I'm gonna go make a blog explaining how it works to hopefully clear up some confusion. I'm tired of people telling me I'm in denial, or "Trying too hard." That's not how my brain works, and I have no idea what you guys are talking about. Please stop projecting and telling me how I feel, because you're wrong... as hell... you're wrong as hell.

Also I couldn't help but notice how many sexy ladies wish me to be their duals. (am I doin it right? Was that facepalm worthy?)

This is entirely my personal impression and it's not very informed, but a lot of times I read you, you seem angry and bitchy for the sake of offending and being bitchy. I don't associate that with Se egos. TBH, I associate it with frustrated XLIs. SLEs don't go out of their way to show the world how edgy and offensive they are.

Also, my SLE bf makes a total ass out of himself all the time and mocks my values where he can, but he is extremely funny doing it. He doesn't do it to embarrass or make other people feel a certain way, but because that is how he expresses himself and his humor. Sometimes he is offensive, but he is not out to get people and will feel bad if he cares about the people.

And the forum is not anti-Ti. That's just whiny bullshit. It's not anti-any function.

If am wrong, I am sure you will flex the mighty Ti and make my poor PoLR cry. Or offend my Fi.
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*Engage Ti mode*

@Kim

"You're not an SLE because you're not as cool as my boyfriend"

that's what you just wrote, paraphrased. Ti polr indeed, not necessarily my method of typing people. Unfortunately this information you have provided is useless to me. However I thank you for taking an interest in my thread and posting.

*Disengage Ti mode*
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-26-2012 at 03:50 AM.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oo, hard question, depends on my mood.
    Here's my Music Thread
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Music-Channel

But in a nutshell, I'd say any music that makes me imagine I'm somewhere else that's way more exciting than where I currently am, or music that matches the excitement of where I currently am (club music in the club, fast aggressive trance when snowboarding, zen music at buddha bar hotel)

for example: I imagine speeding in a racecar down the rocky mountains to this song. Something I plan on doing in the future.
    Cool. I'm pretty much the same way.
    Huh, I'm not sure what people mean when they say you are trying too hard, when I see you're just being open. Maybe they could be the same to some people.

I hereby declare every thread I start, a type-me thread! Just know that your input on my type will be excruciatingly shunned because the past few months have made it very clear to me what kind of person I am.
    Hey,
    which kind of meaning do you think the following have for socializing?

1. Your integrity define you.
    2. You define your integrity.
    3. The majority define your integrity.

I like 1 because it explains.
    2 is nice though, when 1 becomes a belief.
    3 - a dance of observers and actors. The observers entertain observing and prey on the actors with 1; the actors entertain acting and play with the observers using 2 - sweet retribution.
    Indeed, human beings are social creatures, it has been suggested.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

umm, well I don't fully understand your question but I define my own integrity, so I'd go with #2. I choose whether I want to disregard or regard it.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJ are you using your avatar as a fall catalog
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lmao. I like that shot. friend took it, said it was a moneymaker.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

*Engage Ti mode*

@Kim

"You're not an SLE because you're not as cool as my boyfriend"

that's what you just wrote, paraphrased. Ti polr indeed, not necessarily my method of typing people. Unfortunately this information you have provided is useless to me. However I thank you for taking an interest in my thread and posting.

*Disengage Ti mode*
    More like, "you don't seem to have the same motivations for your actions as SLEs I know do (the one is just an example)" and "you are not a certain type just because Fi types react to you a certain way. Maybe you are just a dick?"

Just now I have a profound discojoe deja-vu, for what it's worth.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim

I'm a huge dick. I'm done discussing this with you.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Kim

I'm a huge dick. I'm done discussing this with you.
    You are trying too hard.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim

trying too hard to do what? Is anyone going to actually answer this question and tell me what it means? I genuinely want to know what it means.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

DJA with a sig that big I feel like you must be compensating for something.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@munenori2

Yeah if I make it any smaller no one will see it or get the joke. its a tough trade off, I think its only temporary.

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is annoying. Was @Snaps the only one who even remotely brought up SLE-Se/SLE-Ti, before this turned into another type-me thread for DJA?

Ugh, T16T.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Phthalate
    agreed

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kim

trying too hard to do what? Is anyone going to actually answer this question and tell me what it means? I genuinely want to know what it means.
    it doesn't mean anything, it worked on you once and people kept using it because you react everytime someone brings it up

this post was brought to you by pringles

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    it doesn't mean anything, it worked on you once and people kept using it because you react everytime someone brings it up

this post was brought to you by pringles
    sigh... I'm just here to learn socionics, not fight with people. I never learn do I...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sigh... I'm just here to learn socionics, not fight with people. I never learn do I...
    hm, you have changed from the last time i've seen you (six months ago). taking a time off from this place was a great idea and it paid off - it's why i'm not very active, the more time i spend here, the less i enjoy the subject. anyway, you will find something better to do in time, so enjoy it while it lasts.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hm, you have changed from the last time i've seen you (six months ago). taking a time off from this place was a great idea and it paid off - it's why i'm not very active, the more time i spend here, the less i enjoy the subject. anyway, you will find something better to do in time, so enjoy it while it lasts.
    eh, I suppose its because I've been pre-occupied with life. I now have friends outside of t16t and a computer that can play video games, so for the most part I'm set.

Creepy-male

Not this shit again.....

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    One does not learn socionics without fighting people.
    This is true.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

now that I have your attention,

I'd like to discuss the differences between SLE-Se and SLE-Ti. I've read the physical descriptions but they don't really explain much, I was hoping someone would have a link to some more in depth subtype information or descriptions on SLE-Ti's vs SLE-Se's?

Domo arigato
    I told you; you're an interesting mix for an SLE, visually, you're like the new breed of the type. Maybe you're just a mix of subs. I would say you're more Ti than Se.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I still don't understand why you didn't type SLI.
    Because he's not.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

now that I have your attention,

I'd like to discuss the differences between SLE-Se and SLE-Ti. I've read the physical descriptions but they don't really explain much, I was hoping someone would have a link to some more in depth subtype information or descriptions on SLE-Ti's vs SLE-Se's?

Domo arigato
    Ti-SLEs make an impression on me of being more self-controlled, purposeful, self-directed, thoughtful and reserved than Se-SLEs. For example, I was at this gathering and coincidentally looking for a job at that time, so I happened to mention it casually. There was a Ti-SLE there who a couple of hours later came up and started talking to me about a job offer. I could see that it took him some time to mull over it, he didn't make the offer right away, and when I started further inquiring about this position I felt like he already thought over what he is going to answer. Se-SLEs are usually more upfront than this and prone to jumping first - looking back only later. There is this mix of ADD and bravado in the way they handle things. Se-SLE was passing by the corridor and apparently the new sparkling white running shoes that I just bought caught the corner of his eye, so he shoots into the room, randomly tells me "don't buy white shoes" followed-up by a story of what gruesome things happened to his pair, and then shoots out of the room just as fast, with me yelling at his back that it's too late for that warning now lol

Visually, Se-SLEs gaze seems very outwardly focused (if you pull up pics of Henry Rollins you'll see what I mean). I think Ti-SLEs get along with Fe-IEIs better, while Se-SLEs go along with Ni-IEIs.

@Kim

I don't know what exactly Kim meant, but generally when someone says "you're trying too hard" they mean that you are trying to prop yourself up too much, displaying overly cocky attitudes and engaging in excessive one-upping to the point where it starts to seem unnatural and to suggest that you may be trying to overcompensate for something - http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...m=try+too+hard

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Just now I have a profound discojoe deja-vu, for what it's worth.
    i've noticed that also and have been typing DjA as ISTj-Se

TIM
    x s x p s p s x
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    Visually, Se-SLEs gaze seems very outwardly focused (if you pull up pics of Henry Rollins you'll see what I mean).
    Yeah, this, and big time; the Se-SLE dude I know looks like his eyes are about ready to explode out of his head! He's got this frantic energy about him and we're always making crazy shit happen and we got shit tons of peeps @ work to do a Fresh Prince of Bel-Air rap then we applauded it was out of nowhere it ruled and I think he's 7w6 too

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    i've noticed that also and have been typing DjA as ISTj-Se
    Damn!

Fe DS + Contact subtype yeah I like that

And yeah the IxTjs I know can be pretty over the top with that stuff, like the Se-LSI with impromptu dances and then us mocking Creed outta nowhere and him doing the I'm gonna take a shit voice then I spread my arms out and lean my head back and we both go "DOODODOODLEDODO" at the dumb frilly guitar part, the Ne-LII guy just yelling his head off and making really loud fart noises nonstop ahaha, another IxTj doing this really stiff odd dance that consisted of lots of flailing then he spun in a circle snapped his arms and legs to his sides and just sat directly down on his chair and it was hilarious - "DO THE RILEY DANCE!" ahahaha and then of course there's the one true yaaaaaaroslav
    p . . . a . . . n . . . d . . . o . . . r . . . a
    trad metalz | (more coming)

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Coincidentally, I have typed my brother Ti-SLE 8w9 sx/sp and I notice some stark differences between you two. He seems to give less of a fuck in general than you about what other people think of him, on the other hand you do share the bluntness with him, but that could simply be PoLR related. Of course I could of typed my own brother incorrectly, but otherwise I type you as Ti-ILE 6w7 sx/sp based on what I've seen from you so far.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSI is feasible, it was one of my initial guesses.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@<a href="http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin/member.php?u=372" target="_blank">Raver</a>
    The military trained me constantly be on the lookout for how I appear to others because "perception is reality." I'm still trying to unlearn it. I was extremely not that way before the military.

if we take a look at dennis miller (supposed SLE-Ti) he does this thing around jerry seinfeld that I do often without realizing which is a form of insecurity. He does this thing where he makes a shit joke and looks around at everyone like "WASN'T THAT GREAT?" checkit out. The interview is pretty painful for me to watch, but yup that's me. In his mind he's thinking, "well I'm a comedian, but so is jerry. I'm not allowed to outdo him because... that might be rude I guess? WHAT DO I DO?" So the whole video he is confused and plays the part of "I'll be a comedian but I'm going to let you take the spotlight by not being funny." Its a little hard to put to words, but its the reason this interview is so awkward and I know exactly why he's doing what he's doing.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    This forum is anti-Ti???! How is socionics not the epitome of overapplying Ti??
    I think your second question answers the first.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12