Thread: Your Big 5 Spectrum Scores

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 96)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You are neither particularly social or reserved. (Your percentile: 59)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 44)

Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 90)

O - 96
    C - 8
    E - 59
    A - 44
    N - 90

I'm waaay more agreeable than that.. and not as neurotic.
    Last edited by xerx; 01-20-2014 at 07:04 AM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by xerx View Post
    I'm waaay more agreeable than that..
    AND I'm the pope

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    AND I'm the pope
    Am too agreeable, jackass

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/...R=0.667&nR=0.5

O - 65
    C - 25
    E - 2
    A - 50
    N - 43

What does it mean?

edit:
    nvm. I guess it means this:

O - You are relatively open to new experiences.
    C - You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
    E - You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone.
    A - You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable.
    N - You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Am too agreeable, jackass
    Ahh, you never heard about the theory of everything being fucked up...it was first documented by lao tzu. He wrote, 'those who say don't know. Those who know don't say.' What that means is, everything is fucked up. Positives are negatives. Negatives are positives. Your friends are the enemies. Your enemies are the friends. Those who agree disagree. Those who disagree agree. So on.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 01-20-2014 at 06:24 PM.

Mentioned
    224 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ahh, you never heard about the theory of everything being fucked up...it was first documented by lao tzu. He wrote, 'those who say don't know. Those who know don't say.' What that means is, everything is fucked up. Positives are negatives. Negatives are positives. Your friends are the enemies. Your enemies are the friends. Those who agree disagree. Those who disagree agree. So on.
    I disagree,

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    270 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I disagree,
    People that disagree will always be shorting themselves. In anything. Pretty much. Let's take poker. You'll be a pretty good Texas Hold 'Em player. Make some pots. Pay your bills. But you'll never hit a runner runner against Johnny Chan for a 30k pot. Few can. Most can't. Those who can instinctively have a sense for the world being fucked up. They smell strength in weakness. They smell weakness in strength. It's in the texture. You can't teach that. No formula. Fuck, you can't win a war unless you see that everything is fucked up. You will be a millionaire, but you'll never be a multi-millionaire, because to be a multi-millionaire, you need to sense reverse psychology, and to sense reverse psychology, you need to sense everything is fucked up. It's your enemies who put you in business, and your friends who put you in jail. Hence the expression, "keep your enemies close, and your friends closer."

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Openness to Experience/Intellect
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 95)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 8)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 27)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 0)

Neuroticism
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 49)

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

it's my bible.

Those who know don't talk.
    Those who talk don't know.

Close your mouth,
    block off your senses,
    blunt your sharpness,
    untie your knots,
    soften your glare,
    settle your dust.
    This is the primal identity.

Be like the Tao.
    It can't be approached or withdrawn from,
    benefited or harmed,
    honored or brought into disgrace.
    It gives itself up continually.
    That is why it endures.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%.

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.

Banned
    TIM
    SLE/LSE sx/sp
    Mentioned
    76 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mu4 View Post
    Extroversion |||||||||||||| 54%
    Orderliness |||||||||| 36%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||||||| 56%
    Accommodation |||| 14%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||||| 84%.

Extroversion results were medium which suggests you average somewhere in between being assertive and social and being withdrawn and solitary.

Orderliness results were moderately low which suggests you are, at times, overly flexible, random, scattered, and fun seeking at the expense of structure, reliability, work ethic, and long term accomplishment.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were very low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were very high which suggests you are extremely intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Did you change the names of the categories or actually sit the same test