I found this interesting article about personality patterns in the Big Five.

There are 40 possible patterns and it is obtained by taken your most two extreme scores (either highest and/or lowest).

For example, my result is:
Openness to Experience - 76
Conscientiousness - 58
Extraversion - 12
Agreeableness - 38
Neuroticism - 55

My most two extreme scores are low extraversion and high openness

Here is my pattern type, which I say is quite accurate:

BOOKWORMISH TYPE (Low E, High O)
Bookwormish Types are highly intellectual, introspective, self- examining loners. Although they keep to themselves, their level of intelligence and learning garners them respect for others. They are described by other persons as learned, well-read, persevering, rule- abiding, calm, and industrious.

I also think neuroticism is probably high in actuality rather than just average. So I could also be this pattern:
DISCOURAGED TYPE (Low E, Low S)
Discouraged Types are not happy with their present life situation but feel there is no way out because they lack the ability to improve their life circumstances. They are perceived by others as unambitious, unenergetic, shy, solitary, passive, introverted, cowardly, pessimistic, insecure, and fearful.

Or maybe even this one:

SENSITIVE TYPE (Low S, High O)
Sensitive types ar
e very bright but emotionally sensitive. They pay attention to, and are strongly affected by, things that happen in the world around them. They open themselves to their environment; consequently they enjoy many positive sensory experiences, but on the other hand they are vulnerable to having their feelings hurt. They are described by others as complex and imaginative.