TIM
    ISXj
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Your Big 5 Spectrum Scores

Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17 View Post
    i wrote a paper about this assessment (as one of two evaluatory theory of mind tasks, the other based on pragmatics tasks by boaz keysar) hypothesizing that people high in openness and agreeableness would score well. in general i'd expect intuitives and ethical types to do well in theory of mind in general, although basically all people have some degree of theory of mind. i'd basically be interested if people could post their big five scores as well.
    Interesting. I'd never heard of this big five test, so I took it twice (on different sites), and I scored in the mid 50s on "accommodation" which I'm assuming is akin to openness. (I was highest in orderliness and emotional stability, and low in extroversion and inquisitiveness.)

Anyway, it looks like the females are scoring repeatedly higher than males, particularly the ethical ones.

Link to test: http://www.outofservice.com/bigfive/
    Last edited by silke; 01-29-2015 at 07:47 AM. Reason: updated link
    Climb the mountains and get their good tidings. Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees. The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves.
    John Muir