Hybrid View

Banned
    TIM
    Heretic
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The real Big 5 spectrums are Autism, Psychosis, Kinkiness, Gayness, and Politics. Everyone knows this. Also, no one would answer it because people who are OK with some categories would not be OK with others.

Openness = Psychosis
    Conscientiousness = Kinkiness
    Extraversion = Gayness
    Agreeableness = Autism
    Neuroticism = Politics

Yay, I found everyone's places on the spectrums of life! The color spectrum is out though (sorry @Sir Isaac Newton.)

TIM
    SEE
    Mentioned
    78 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I did this for me and used my EII friend as comparison while answering.

Open-Mindedness
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You prefer traditional and familiar experiences. (Your percentile: 11)
    The other person is somewhat conventional. (Their percentile: 24)

Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 29)
    The other person probably has a messy desk! (Their percentile: 3)

Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 90)
    The other person probably enjoys spending quiet time alone. (Their percentile: 0)

Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 4)
    The other person tends to consider the feelings of others. (Their percentile: 68)

Negative Emotionality
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 57)
    The other person tends to become anxious or nervous. (Their percentile: 69)

TIM
    ILI-Ni 5w4 LEVF
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative.
    You are relatively open to new experiences. (Your percentile: 72)
    Conscientiousness
    High scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent.
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 14)
    Extraversion
    High scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet.
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 3)
    Agreeableness
    High scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous.
    You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 65)
    Negative Emotionality
    High scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy.
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 99)

Like think it twice but never, never learn. Vex's Avatar
    TIM
    Check the signature
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Results from the test in the first post:

The Open-Source Psychometrics Project test gave me this result:

Dunno a thing about this theory or if there's anything deeper to it but cool.
    Socionics is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have, but I have it.

Model G: IEI-CNHD
    Model A: Most likely ISFx
    MBTI: ISFP-A
    Enneagram: 9w8 5w6 2w1
    AP: VELF 4231
    PY: FEVL

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEI-Ni 1w2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm too much lol

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)
    Conscientiousness
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 90)
    Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 6)
    Agreeableness
    You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 90)
    Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 94)

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by spectremetrique View Post
    I'm too much lol

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 93)
    Conscientiousness
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 90)
    Extraversion
    Agreeableness
    You are good-natured, courteous, and supportive. (Your percentile: 90)
    Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 94)
    Your avatar is really cute

TIM
    IEI-Ni 1w2
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Your avatar is really cute
    Thank you !! Btw, yours is cute too, rilakkuma things are always cute anyway lol.

TIM
    whatever
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    4w3 so/sx
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
    (Your percentile: 84)

Conscientiousness

You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
    (Your percentile: 38)

Extraversion

You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 99)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to criticize others.
    (Your percentile: 12)

Negative Emotionality

You tend to become anxious or nervous.
    (Your percentile: 61)

TIM
    LSI-H™
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LMFAO View Post
    Open-Mindedness

You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways.
    (Your percentile: 84)

Conscientiousness

You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly.
    (Your percentile: 38)

Extraversion

You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 99)

Agreeableness

You find it easy to criticize others.
    (Your percentile: 12)

Negative Emotionality

You tend to become anxious or nervous.
    (Your percentile: 61)
    SLUEI means some kind of sanguine thinking type, likely intuitive. I have thought about this and the way you recklessly engage with soo many areas of interest makes me think Ne lead with Se role might be a better fit. Possibly ILE.. IF not that, then SLE. Some kind of type 7w8 in the enneagram.

prone to addiction, often late, does not think things work out for the best, impatient, discontent, negative, opinionated, acts without thinking, preoccupied with self, easily frustrated, not that interested in others, act at the expense of others, becomes aggressive when they feel hurt, acts wild and crazy, frustrated and angry when people don't live up to expectations, slow to forgive, takes charge, does not behave in way that is acceptable to society, pessimistic, agnostic/atheistic tendencies, not usually happy, not calm in crisis, does not accomplish work on time, spontaneous, not on good terms with everyone, demanding, misbehaved, improper, avoids responsibilities, not willing to let things rest, acts out frustrations on others, has a need to maintain high levels of excitement, rarely prepared, often bored while working, aggressive, asks questions nobody else does, hard to reason with, likes to be the center of attention, acts without planning, retaliatory, asks many questions, quick to correct others, more pleasure seeking than responsible, not hard working, disorganized, loses things, unable to control cravings

TIM
    EIE or ESI 6w5sx/sp
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O
    pen-Mindedness
    High scorers tend to be original, creative, curious, complex; Low scorers tend to be conventional, down to earth, narrow interests, uncreative. You are somewhat conventional. (Your percentile: 33)
    ConscientiousnessHigh scorers tend to be reliable, well-organized, self-disciplined, careful; Low scorers tend to be disorganized, undependable, negligent. You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 17)
    ExtraversionHigh scorers tend to be sociable, friendly, fun loving, talkative; Low scorers tend to be introverted, reserved, inhibited, quiet. You tend to shy away from social situations. (Your percentile: 39)
    AgreeablenessHigh scorers tend to be good natured, sympathetic, forgiving, courteous; Low scorers tend to be critical, rude, harsh, callous. You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 17)
    Negative EmotionalityHigh scorers tend to be nervous, high-strung, insecure, worrying; Low scorers tend to be calm, relaxed, secure, hardy. You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 99)

I'm pretty embarassed by the below 50th percentile open-mindedness and the above 50th percentile negative emotionality and also by the fact that i couldn't figure out how to post the page like some smart people on here did, that looked so much more beautiful, and well, like a smart person did it. that sucks a big fat penis!

An EIE counselor said I was very good at understanding abstract concepts as did my ILE-Ti 4th grade teacher (i didn't answer highest that i did). and several EIE-Fe have said I'm creative, that i'm open, and liked my work for it's creativity and original insights and it didn't ask much about my political and societal views nor about receptivity to my emotions and fantasy/day-dreaming (i've always been dreamy, lived in my head), so maybe my open-mindedness is higher than the 33rd percentile (i don't really hate them but i wouldn't want to get stuck with marrying one). i went new places all the time before i was 13 years old and always got excited about the newest vid game consoles up until the Wii and certain computer hardware and played vid games just as much for the graphics (i was interested with how they were technically and artistically) and sound as the gameplay. i've also been on terrible anti-psychotics w/o offsetting stimulant which reduces creativity. i highly value creativity, artwork (audio and visual) and i've always cared about words and wanted to know everything; i've kind of wanted an artistic/creative career. the 33% that i got probably comes from me answering more that i liked enjoying artwork which is all i've really been able to do recently.
    Last edited by Disturbed; 10-11-2023 at 10:11 AM.

TIM
    Uniquely Typeless
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results:

Extroversion results were low which suggests you are very reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.

Orderliness results were medium which suggests you are moderately organized, structured, and self controlled while still remaining flexible, varied, and fun.

Emotional Stability results were moderately high which suggests you are relaxed, calm, secure, and optimistic.

Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.

Inquisitiveness results were medium which suggests you are moderately intellectual, curious, and imaginative.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My results:
    list of your most important values:
    Wisdom
    Security
    Certainty
    Freedom
    Financial stability
    Greetings, ragnar
    ILI knowledge-seeker

TIM
    INTx 5w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 96)
    Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 2)
    Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 2)
    Agreeableness
    You find it easy to criticize others. (Your percentile: 16)
    Negative Emotionality
    You aren't particularly nervous, nor calm. (Your percentile: 53)

I think for Agreeableness I should be more in the middle. I can get caught up in arguments and can be quite cold sometimes, but for the most part most people see me as polite and easy-going, and I generally do try to get along with other people. Everything else sounds pretty accurate, though. "You probably have a messy desk!" is an understatement.

TIM
    ILI-HC
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 97)
    Conscientiousness
    You are very well-organized, and can be relied upon. (Your percentile: 94)
    Extraversion
    You are extremely outgoing, social, and energetic. (Your percentile: 88)
    Agreeableness
    You are neither extremely forgiving nor irritable. (Your percentile: 50)
    Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 99)
    Did you know that there's a tunnel under Ocean Bvd?
    Personal Website: https://sites.google.com/view/the-qams-diaries/the-qams-diaries

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 98)
    Conscientiousness
    You tend to do things somewhat haphazardly. (Your percentile: 29)
    Extraversion
    You are relatively social and enjoy the company of others. (Your percentile: 79)
    Agreeableness
    You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 74)
    Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 93)

I didn't like this test. I take particular issue with their idea of "Negative" emotionality. It is ok to feel sad, it is ok to get emotional over things, it is completely normal to worry about things.

Also, I don't agree that I have this low conscientiousness in my real life, the questions asked if I sometimes would be disorganized or haphazard, who hasn't been?
    The Barnum or Forer effect is the tendency for people to judge that general, universally valid statements about personality are actually specific descriptions of their own personalities. A "universally valid" statement is one that is true of everyone—or, more likely, nearly everyone. It is not known why people tend to make such misjudgments, but the effect has been experimentally reproduced.

The psychologist Paul Meehl named this fallacy "the P.T. Barnum effect" because Barnum built his circus and dime museum on the principle of having something for everyone. It is also called "the Forer effect" after its discoverer, the psychologist Bertram R. Forer, who modestly dubbed it "the fallacy of personal validation".

TIM
    SLI 5w6
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ILE-Ti 6w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big Five Test Results

Extroversion |||||||||| 40%
    Orderliness |||||||||||||| 58%
    Emotional Stability |||||||||| 40%
    Accommodation |||||| 24%
    Inquisitiveness |||||||||||||||||| 74%

The Big Five is currently the most accepted personality model in the scientific community. The Big Five emerged from the work of multiple independent scientists/researchers starting in the 1950s who using different techniques obtained similar results. Those results were that there are five distinct personality traits/dimensions. Here are your results on each dimension:

Extroversion results were moderately low which suggests you are reclusive, quiet, unassertive, and private.
    Orderliness results were moderately high which suggests you are, at times, overly organized, neat, structured and restrained at the expense too often of flexibility, variety, spontaneity, and fun.
    Emotional Stability results were moderately low which suggests you are worrying, insecure, emotional, and anxious.
    Accommodation results were low which suggests you are overly selfish, uncooperative, and difficult at the expense too often of the well being of others.
    Inquisitiveness results were high which suggests you are very intellectual, curious, imaginative but possibly not very practical.
    Your Global5/SLOAN type is RLOEI
    Your Primary type is Egocentric

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

^ Could be ESI. Avatar also could be ESI.

TIM
    EIE-N 4w3 486 So/Sp?
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is the imposthume of much wealth and peace, That inward breaks, and shows no cause without Why the man dies.

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

RCOEI

Extroversion||||||||||36%
    Orderliness||||||||||||||58%
    Emotional Stability||||||||||||||52%
    Accommodation||||||||||34%
    Inquisitiveness||||||||||||||||||78%

TIM
    SEIZOR
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bound upon me, rush upon me, I will overcome you by enduring your onset: whatever strikes against that which is firm and unconquerable merely injures itself by its own violence. Wherefore, seek some soft and yielding object to pierce with your darts.

-Seneca

Hakuna Matata and the cycle of Samsara godslave's Avatar
    TIM
    694 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

O = 91
    C = 83
    E = 16
    A = 85
    N = 79

I have some more detailed other Big 5 tests (IPIP-NEO and SPI) and the results are roughly the same.

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

introverted, relatively open, neurotic, unconscientious (this is the only one that I've doubted with age, people would probably tell you I'm one of the most conscientious people they know, but it's variable), disagreeable (my nature is to be highly disagreeable and full of testosterone about everything, but I hide it because most people see it as aggression).

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Code:
       0  82
       |   |
     O-C-E-A-N
     |   |   |
     72  1  100
    url

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post
    I wish I was higher in conscientiousness. I have to put a lot of effort into being that way because it does not come natural to me, but is something that I feel I should be.
    But are you that way or not.

You cannot score zero if you actually are at least reliable and careful.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by aster View Post

Your Results
    Closed-Minded Open to New Experiences
    Disorganized Conscientious
    Introverted Extraverted
    Disagreeable Agreeable
    Calm / Relaxed Nervous / High-Strung
    What aspects of personality does this tell me about?
    There has been much research on how people describe others, and five major dimensions of human personality have been found. They are often referred to as the OCEAN model of personality, because of the acronym from the names of the five dimensions. Here are your results:
    Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 84)
    Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 0)
    Extraversion
    Agreeableness
    You tend to consider the feelings of others. (Your percentile: 74)
    Negative Emotionality
    You are a generally anxious person and tend to worry about things. (Your percentile: 96)

I wish I was higher in conscientiousness. I have to put a lot of effort into being that way because it does not come natural to me, but is something that I feel I should be.
    aster-[dis]aster

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at sirac son of sirac View Post
    aster-[dis]aster

Best socionics type fit for aster basend on Big Five result (RLUAI) is EII, possibly EII-Ne.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by WinnieW View Post

Best socionics type fit for aster basend on Big Five result (RLUAI) is EII, possibly EII-Ne.
    Actually zero Conscientiousness would have to be an Irrational type lol, so IEI lol

PS: I don't have an opinion on her typing much, just pointing out the correlation

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Actually zero Conscientiousness would have to be an Irrational type lol, so IEI lol
    Conscientiousness has no correlation with , lol. Try some -ego type for Conscientiousness.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Conscientiousness has no correlation with , lol.
    It has a correlation with Rationality.

TIM
    alpha NT
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has a correlation with Rationality.
    Yes. And where is the correlation between Rationality and Conscientiousness?

If Rationality = Conscientiousness then I cannot be a LII-type, because my Conscientiousness is low.

Banned
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Big 5 and socionics. I don't see much value in comparing apples to oranges because they're fruits.

They're two separate things.

Even the most obvious correlation is suspect to me - E does not mean socionics E.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fox View Post
    Open-Mindedness
    You enjoy having novel experiences and seeing things in new ways. (Your percentile: 99)

Conscientiousness
    You probably have a messy desk! (Your percentile: 0)

Extraversion
    You probably enjoy spending quiet time alone. (Your percentile: 5)

Agreeableness
    You find it easy to express irritation with others. (Your percentile: 29)

Negative Emotionality
    You tend to become anxious or nervous. (Your percentile: 61)

0% conscientiousness
    And 99% Open-mindedness lol that's an extreme score too

TIM
    IEE 379 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And 99% Open-mindedness lol that's an extreme score too
    It must have been taken under the influence.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

HEXACO

(In parentheses: Median Score or 50th percentile / Middle 80% of Scores (10th to 90th percentiles))

Honesty-Humility 2.75 (3.22 / 2.41 - 3.97)
    Sincerity 3.75 (3.25 / 2.13 - 4.25)
    Fairness 2.00 (3.38 / 2.13 - 4.63)
    Greed-Avoidance 2.25 (2.63 / 1.38 - 4.00)
    Modesty 3.00 (3.63 / 2.50 - 4.50)

Emotionality 1.56 (3.34 / 2.63 - 3.97)
    Fearfulness 1.50 (3.00 / 1.88 - 4.00)
    Anxiety 2.00 (3.75 / 2.63 - 4.63)
    Dependence 1.25 (3.25 / 2.00 - 4.25)
    Sentimentality 1.50 (3.50 / 2.38 - 4.38)

eXtraversion 2.56 (3.50 / 2.72 - 4.22)
    Social Self-Esteem 3.75 (4.00 / 3.00 - 4.63)
    Social Boldness 2.00 (3.13 / 1.88 - 4.25)
    Sociability 1.75 (3.63 / 2.50 - 4.50)
    Liveliness 2.75 (3.63 / 2.50 - 4.50)

Agreeableness 1.94 (3.00 / 2.22 - 3.72)
    Forgivingness 1.75 (2.75 / 1.75 - 3.88)
    Gentleness 3.25 (3.25 / 2.25 - 4.13)
    Flexibility 1.00 (2.75 / 1.75 - 3.75)
    Patience 1.75 (3.25 / 2.00 - 4.38)

Conscientiousness 4.00 (3.47 / 2.72 - 4.16)
    Organization 3.75 (3.38 / 2.13 - 4.38)
    Diligence 4.75 (3.88 / 2.88 - 4.71)
    Perfectionism 4.00 (3.63 / 2.38 - 4.38)
    Prudence 3.50 (3.25 / 2.13 - 4.00)

Openness to Experience 2.69 (3.31 / 2.50 - 4.13)
    Aesthetic Appreciation 2.25 (3.25 / 2.00 - 4.38)
    Inquisitiveness 3.75 (3.13 / 1.88 - 4.38)
    Creativity 2.25 (3.63 / 2.25 - 4.63)
    Unconventionality 2.50 (3.38 / 2.63 - 4.25)
    Altruism 2.50 (3.88 / 3.00 - 4.63)

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My score Median Score (50th percentile) Middle 80% of Scores (10th to 90th percentiles)
    Honesty-Humility 3.63 3.22 2.41 - 3.97
    Sincerity 4.50 3.25 2.13 - 4.25
    Fairness 3.50 3.38 2.13 - 4.63
    Greed-Avoidance 3.50 2.63 1.38 - 4.00
    Modesty 3.00 3.63 2.50 - 4.50
    Emotionality 2.00 3.34 2.63 - 3.97
    Fearfulness 2.00 3.00 1.88 - 4.00
    Anxiety 2.00 3.75 2.63 - 4.63
    Dependence 2.00 3.25 2.00 - 4.25
    Sentimentality 2.00 3.50 2.38 - 4.38
    eXtraversion 4.06 3.50 2.72 - 4.22
    Social Self-Esteem 4.00 4.00 3.00 - 4.63