Thread: Older ESTj-LSE women and sex

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, I wasn't talking about cougars in general but now that you mention it, no, I don't think so. I believe LSEs are overrepresented in that role.

There are types that I can't simply picture as cougars: EII, ILI...
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mikemex View Post
    Well, I wasn't talking about cougars in general but now that you mention it, no, I don't think so. I believe LSEs are overrepresented in that role.

There are types that I can't simply picture as cougars: EII, ILI...
    I have issues no not a good word. I have just this vision of how wrong it is to date someone younger than myself and this vision entails an ideal; this ideal is that "hey, I've been 20s and I know what kind of emotional needs I had when I was there; I don't want someone to feel uncomfortable with me because I have needs that are different now. I would be like a mother to this person and I want more to be a companion, and i may resent them for not having certain mature qualities that I'm ready for or am looking for. I also don't want to be resentful of them for not meeting my needs and have to watch their actions constantly out of embarrassment or trying to teach them things."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html