Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Super-Ego: most well rounded couple?

Banned
    TIM
    IEE-Ne cp684 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    53 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by PseudoRandomBSGenerator View Post
    I seem to know SEE's that are OK with my ego and SEE's that are not. Those SEE's that are not OK with my ego have also been too pushy for my taste and left me shaky afterwards [one seemed to have a hostile streak so everyone were kind of shaky].
    Mb the not OK ones were 1V to your 3V? Psychosophy plays an important part in relationships, and psychosophy incompatibility can make super-ego even more unbearable. Generally I get the feeling that VFEL/VEFL SLE and LSI want to nuke me into oblivion. Scary.
    Last edited by lkdhf qkb; 10-08-2021 at 08:06 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I went on a date with an SLI recently after having been on a few dates with SLEs previously. I didn’t even particularly like him but I could tell this person might grow on me quickly if I let him. Same good convo as with a dual. Similar vibrant feelings. Maybe slightly less awkward than first dates I’ve had with duals.

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    I didn’t even particularly like him but I could tell this person might grow on me quickly if I let him.
    Basically, he was a fungi to be with....

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rtht View Post
    Basically, he was a fungi to be with....
    haha well he was kinda cute, a bit annoying but I don’t think it was type related. He’s moved away but if not I may have been persuaded to go on a second date. He was really pretty hot in his own weird way lol. If the chemistry had been slightly better/more comfortable than I would have been into him I think.

I think with slightly hot duals or super-ego types there can be strange visceral attraction which makes you consider dating them again haha.

I can totally imagine in my IEI way how hot and intimate a super-ego fling or relationship could be based on this one date lol.

it happens with other types too. Semi duals can make you feel
    elated, mirage literally turn into a mirage before your eyes, lookalikes you just want to
    cuddle tightly

…..I am ignoring the SLIs texts, it’s too weird hahaha

TIM
    Juke Skywalker
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bethany View Post
    haha well he was kinda cute, a bit annoying but I don’t think it was type related. He’s moved away but if not I may have been persuaded to go on a second date. He was really pretty hot in his own weird way lol. If the chemistry had been slightly better/more comfortable than I would have been into him I think.

I think with slightly hot duals or super-ego types there can be strange visceral attraction which makes you consider dating them again haha.

I can totally imagine in my IEI way how hot and intimate a super-ego fling or relationship could be based on this one date lol.

it happens with other types too. Semi duals can make you feel
    elated, mirage literally turn into a mirage before your eyes, lookalikes you just want to
    cuddle tightly
    Feel free to create another separate post on how each ITR makes you feel, if it interests you to do that, as you seem to have a decent amount of info there and ppl might find it interesting

TIM
    IEI-Ni H946
    Mentioned
    128 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@rtht could be a fun one!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123