Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
SLI women are awkward with everyone i think. I had that SLI colleague at work that would look at me with this semi-disgusted semi-defensive wince when I'd express my emotions too vividly. I tried to find a picture; I call it the delta "cringe at Se/Fe":

Crazy thing is, she would always invite me to her parties and to her house, and at her farewell party she was shaking when she talked to me and she wanted to hug me.... but I refused because of the covid restrictions... Mb she was into me... but honestly Fe-Polr have the most incoherent facial expressions... it's like what's outside is the opposite of what's inside or smth... I'm glad I don't value Fe so i don't get offended but it's still
lol, yeah. You can't understand Fe PoLR by expression or body language, it makes no freaking sense. People rarely ask why I do things, or just if it means something, so they misunderstand and so do I. Everyone goes
You can try asking if you want to know, might turn out awkward, lol. Might not even be aware of what they look like nor why, could help bring them awareness tho. Or don't bother.