Thread: Super-Ego: most well rounded couple?

Hybrid View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    662 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The main SLI guy I know... my cousin's IEE husband: communication was awkward/cringe-y with him. We always hated talking one on one with each other and would look for another extrovert to save us lol. I mean yeah I'm kind of a shy loser so I have issues talking with people sometimes even we get along perfectly lol, but I remember him being especially awkward. SLI women also seem awkward with me, the few I've known. They were way too aloof and standoffish with my Fe. My creative function was their PoLR - so anything interesting I thought seemed to overwhelm them and vice-versa.

They also would tend to get weirdly critical and suspicious of me. SLIs have had this attitude of disgust with me before like 'Ugh what is he doing here' I felt it was assholeish and annoying. I never treated them this way- I never had that level of disgust for them that they had for me but I can't say that I liked them either or anything lol. When my ESE mom supervised the hell out of them tbh I bitchily encouraged it lol.

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lkdhf qkb View Post
    SLI women are awkward with everyone i think. I had that SLI colleague at work that would look at me with this semi-disgusted semi-defensive wince when I'd express my emotions too vividly. I tried to find a picture; I call it the delta "cringe at Se/Fe":

Crazy thing is, she would always invite me to her parties and to her house, and at her farewell party she was shaking when she talked to me and she wanted to hug me.... but I refused because of the covid restrictions... Mb she was into me... but honestly Fe-Polr have the most incoherent facial expressions... it's like what's outside is the opposite of what's inside or smth... I'm glad I don't value Fe so i don't get offended but it's still
    lol, yeah. You can't understand Fe PoLR by expression or body language, it makes no freaking sense. People rarely ask why I do things, or just if it means something, so they misunderstand and so do I. Everyone goes
    You can try asking if you want to know, might turn out awkward, lol. Might not even be aware of what they look like nor why, could help bring them awareness tho. Or don't bother.