Yeah Eliza, I have to give it to you straight.

She is his daughter. And while you two are in love, you did really just meet recently in the larger scope of things, while he has had his daughter for 30 years! It's not fair of you to feel jealous of their close relationship; you should expect that when he has to choose between you and his daughter, he would choose his daughter. You should EXPECT that and be ok with it. This doesn't have to do with socionics.

Sounds like his daughter has been through a tough time... of her own doing maybe with the drug addiction, but sounds like she is battling it. She needs her father's support, that may also be why she is living with him even though she's 30. Also, often people's kids dont like them being in a relationship with someone other than their other parent. Both of these issues could be making his daughter disgruntled about your relationship and thus intentionally trying to give you a hard time. Also not much to do with socionics. But like i said, dont expect her father to take your side in this.

This is a big reason why I dont even look at men who already have children. If they have kids, they are out of my dating pool. But if you're ok with it, you should be prepared for interactions like this and be ok with it.