Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: are you into bdsm

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not my cup of tea, I think it's fake, as any other kind of roleplaying. Unless occasional uncontrollable impulses such as to bite or pull hair count as BSDM...
    Shock intuition, diamond logic.

The16types.info Scientific Model

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    Delta infantile BDSM is hardcore serious business. it's probably a bit different for the Alphas.
    You mean, such as the stuff I post? Or worse o.o
    What is a utopia? A dream unrealized, but not unrealizable. -- Joseph Dejacque
    EII (INFj) - 9w1 - INFP - Scorpio - Hufflepuff
    Johari - Fediverse

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Taknamay View Post
    You mean, such as the stuff I post? Or worse o.o
    yeah, and anndelise too, who wrote in a previous post that she regards it as a "lifestyle".

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i think my issue with this is the assumption that all bdsm is dark and that all that is dark is actually hot... i too was drawn to the allure... to find it was actually like clowns fucking each other and giggling and people trying to pretend to be something they can't match. i want a world where dark intersects hot, but it's actually not so easy to find out there. (i mean all of this in thought because i suffer a lack of experience.)

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I guess I should go ahead and say yes, most would probably believe that.

But the real answer is no. I actually find it kind of disgusting.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    i'm not really surprised by the amount of Infantiles who voted Yes.
    If you compare with infantiles who voted "No", the number isn't very big.

And as you probably are aware, this sample is very unreliable due to potential mistyping and selected user group (people who are interested in psychology [people who are on this forum] tend to be psychologically deviating).
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I voted wrong cuza my phone.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No you didn't, blackburry.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    And as you probably are aware, this sample is very unreliable due to potential mistyping and selected user group (people who are interested in psychology [people who are on this forum] tend to be psychologically deviating).
    I knew a couple that was into that (they're not longer a couple) and from a brief encounter with that guy (he tagged along with some of people I know for a drink) while expounding that he was a bit surprised that she wanted him to beat her (he still did it), didn't really sound liek infantile stuff...

Wonder what feminists on this site are doing now...

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If this BDSM is perverted - then it must therefore be a distorted Erotic Style. What makes the most sense (would be) that psychologically weakened aggressors (would want) to get off on being abused. The reason being that they are seeking to live vicariously through the abuse. They want what they cannot do.

get it.

If you are a messed up aggressor, you would want to be abused if you were broken down by life. DJArendee, could, I bet, become Masochistic if his business fails and he ends up working for a young, dipshit LSE. After a few years being controlled and told he is crazy by his opposing quarta, and having no way out, he'd go mad. But in his madness he might want it that way, straight up the ass by an aggressive delta caregiver.

Perverts have to be a deviant of normal...

The one doing the hurting would be a delta caregiver.

JUST A THOUGHT!

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    If this BDSM is perverted - then it must therefore be a distorted Erotic Style.
    If shite logik is shite, then it must be shite. Saberstorm's 101 logiks lessons for dummies.

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll give you lesson 102, for a small fee to my consulting service...

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Okay this is way too tmi but I can't help myself here,

I am into bdsm, but I think boundaries are still healthy and good even though part of bdsm is playing with crossing the line and feeling okay with doing it, realizing that another person's spit across your face won't kill you, can even be amazingly erotic etc.

However sometimes in the heat of passion people can go too far, and call me a Mary Sue goody two shoes but I don't believe in crossing those boundaries.

For example... I was with this really aggressive macho top on skype once. Obviously, I am more on the 'cute bottom end' so we were compatible right? He would burp for me and it would turn me on sooo damn much. Like it was just so masculine and visceral lmao. Everything was going good until my damn nephew started crying in the background. (from another room way far away i wouldn't jack off in the same room he was lmao) Then he was like 'go get him and abuse him in front of me, sniff his dirty diapers' ... I had to just close off right then and there and block him forever. Yeah I was horny about the other stuff, but that was just... no. So I think the saying 'the bottom is the one with the control and power' is true, otherwise you will just end up feeling hurt and victimized and gaslighted. And I think that's not cool.

And so yeah I have my limits, I won't molest a child for somebody else's sexual gratification, and many other things... but I can't deny that being spit on or having a guy be like a typical asshole jock male guy doesn't turn me on, it wouldn't be honest or something, but I also believe in morals and treating people right.

And you could say "why not meet somebody sweet and nice and then do those things with them" Yes that sounds good on paper but it's also UBER idealistic ... in real life you just end up feeling sexually compatible with people you would never ever bring home to mommy for thanksgiving dinner lmao. So having some pragmatic realistic escape mechanisms for hook-ups is essential... yeah you could say to people 'don't hook up so much' but part of life is thrill seeking and it's not that simple. But yeah that's what I think of bdsm, no shit or underage kids or any of that crap.

retired
    TIM
    Se
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It kind of sounds like Thanatos(death drive) manifesting in erotic aspect.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am into it but more into the BD part than into the SM part. I also can only enjoy it when both enjoy it. I especially like it when roles can be switched not during the act but in general.

TIM
    ILI 5w6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    No. I have a hard time taking things like roleplaying and what not seriously. It's just really corny to me.
    It isn't role play, it is what is in your nature imo.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Daft21 View Post
    I am into it but more into the BD part than into the SM part. I also can only enjoy it when both enjoy it. I especially like it when roles can be switched not during the act but in general.
    There is no BD without SM.

Quote Originally Posted by mallow View Post
    If getting shat on, pissed on and having beat the living spirit out of you repeatedly is in your nature, you're a masochist.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thank's "William" for clicking "liek" you silly victim, you.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@lungs u r too vanilla to post the op.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I am into it but more into the BD part than into the SM part...
    Whaaaaa' ....not seein' the logic there

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i think my issue with this is the assumption that all bdsm is dark and that all that is dark is actually hot... i too was drawn to the allure... to find it was actually like clowns fucking each other and giggling and people trying to pretend to be something they can't match. i want a world where dark intersects hot, but it's actually not so easy to find out there. (i mean all of this in thought because i suffer a lack of experience.)
    You sound jaded.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mallow View Post
    It's not in her nature. Therefore, it's role play.

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    There is no BD without SM.

If getting shat on, pissed on and having beat the living spirit out of you repeatedly is in your nature, you're a masochist.
    True, but i am not saying that

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post

• B & D Bondage and Discipline
    • D & S Dominance and Submission
    • S & M Sadism and Masochism

Not so hard to understand, right?

Of course the genres are overlapping

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

True, but i am not saying that
    I know you're not, not unless you you're inside mallow's brain twisting, biting and tearing it apart violently to which she screams in ecstasy "hit me baby one more time!"

Second part of your post is still BDSM, for even S&M culture people are into bondage and domination. It's a completely different culture from, say, heterosexual culture.

And like I wrote before, there is a difference between sadists and sadists in a sexual way. The first is going to beat the crap out of you and walk away, whilst the second is going to do it ad infinitum deriving pleasure from it, and this is the reason some real masochists out there pick their sadists wrong at times...

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me
    &
    Second part of your post is still BDSM, for even S&M culture people are into bondage and domination. It's a completely different culture from, say, heterosexual culture.

Some S&M people are into B&D, some aren't. One does not necessarily imply the other. The label "BDSM" is an umbrella term for all sorts of kinks, but just because a person has one or two kinks, does not mean they have all the kinks.

S&M usually includes D/s, but not necessarily. There can be Dominants who enjoy receiving pain, and submissives who enjoy giving pain.
    There can be people into bondage but not discipline, D/s, nor pain.
    There can be people into Discipline, but not corporal punishment. These people prefer more mental/emotional discipline than physical.
    Not all S&M is physical pain. Some get off on psychological pain instead, such as humiliation, and mindfucks.
    There can be "Service Tops" who aren't Dominants nor Sadists, but dole out pain because they have a specific skill set.

There's just such a huge variety that you can't really lump them all together as one and the same. Just like "The Socion" lumps 16 basic stereotypes together doesn't mean that someone with Delta values will also have Beta values, nor even that all Deltans have the same strengths and interests. It's ridiculous to even suggest such things, just as it is ridiculous to suggest that one kink necessarily implies all the available kinks.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i would never want my lover to call me names, be mean to me, choke me, or even fuck me in the ass. i've been choked before, and i reacted by choking him back... but after we kept fucking holding each other's throats i became bored of it and let go, he didn't. that guy wanted to do it every time. it was weird to me.

i like guys being rough and aggressive, but only in an "i can't resist you and i need to fuck you this second" kind of way. not in a "you're my bitch" way. because half the time i'm the aggressive one. actually, more than half.

one time a boyfriend of mine fucked me thru the wall. no joke. my back was to the wall (standing up sex) and he went too hard and we put a hole thru the goddamn wall. that was crazy.

i can handle some pain, but not soreness from too much sex. god that hurts.

i never role play. fuck that corniness.

i like my hair pulled and ass slapped.

biting is great. my current partner might like it a little too much.

i don't know how to label that so sorry if it was TMI.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the 'm' stands for molestation, right? i'm into that

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    Some S&M people are into B&D, some aren't. One does not necessarily imply the other. The label "BDSM" is an umbrella term for all sorts of kinks, but just because a person has one or two kinks, does not mean they have all the kinks.
    Have you checked, that is, had the "pleasure" with S&M culture people at all?

S&M usually includes D/s, but not necessarily. There can be Dominants who enjoy receiving pain, and submissives who enjoy giving pain.
    My earlier post in this thread states that pretty clearly - some are into urinating on you. It's all about degradation and humiliation, so it may not involve beatings, but other forms of humiliation, and masochists do not really "enjoy" giving pain - they do seek out sexual sadists to feel complete, so they can get aroused. It's like some kind of form of paraphilia.

Having sex without having sex...

There's just such a huge variety that you can't really lump them all together as one and the same. Just like "The Socion" lumps 16 basic stereotypes together doesn't mean that someone with Delta values will also have Beta values, nor even that all Deltans have the same strengths and interests. It's ridiculous to even suggest such things, just as it is ridiculous to suggest that one kink necessarily implies all the available kinks.
    First off, I would be wary of connecting BDSM with Socionics Quadras, and would rather connect them to individuals instead, not whole groups of people, which this thread tries to - I had my own thread akin to this one in which I tried to do connect it to individuals instead, but "surprisingly" enough, I got banned from it...

Must of been politically incorrect...

So once again, I think it is absurd to lump and suggest this particular culture has something to do with Socionics Quadras (at least not all of them, lul), that is agglomeration of types.

By the way, do you identify as sadist or masochist, given you identify with Infantile, anndelise? Bear in mind this is a group question and your answer may paint a completely biased picture here, so it is wiser to start from the bottom and not the top...

For it is like saying, that the French are sexual sadists and, say, Spaniards masochists...

Quote Originally Posted by Allie View Post
    i would never want my lover to call me names, be mean to me, choke me, or even fuck me in the ass. i've been choked before, and i reacted by choking him back... but after we kept fucking holding each other's throats i became bored of it and let go, he didn't. that guy wanted to do it every time. it was weird to me.
    Sounds liek Maritsa and Jadae relationship. Anyway, you're not Infantile, I take it. Heh.
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-16-2013 at 10:56 AM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you checked, that is, had the "pleasure" with S&M culture people at all?
    Yes. Read my posts from earlier in this thread before it got necro'd.
    What you're claiming about all kinky people is one of the common things said about and believed by people who have little to no clue about any of it.

First off, I would be wary of connecting BDSM with Socionics Quadras, and would rather connect them to individuals instead, not whole groups of people, which this thread tries to - I had my own thread akin to this one in which I tried to do connect it to individuals instead, but "surprisingly" enough, I got banned from it...

Must of been politically incorrect...

So once again, I think it is absurd to lump and suggest this particular culture has something to do with Socionics Quadras (at least not all of them, lul), that is agglomeration of types.
    Yes, it's dumb to connect individual types and individual socionics elements/functions with kink behavior. But I obviously wasn't doing that. Please don't play your games with me Absurd.

By the way, do you identify as sadist or masochist, given you identify with Infantile, anndelise? Bear in mind this is a group question and your answer may paint a completely biased picture here,

I identify as neither sadist nor masochist. The closest I can get to sadism is akin to a child with her pet who hugs and squeezes it and pats it a little too roughly on its head. Like Elmira with her pets. Not because I get sexual enjoyment out of it, but because it is playfulness without judgment. And I like playfulness in my relationships.

I "identify" as "Dominant" only in my current relationship, not because I get sexual enjoyment from it, but because I have a number of sexual hangups and ptsd triggers....being the dominant one in this relationship allows me to stop or change things to avoid those triggers and work on overcoming my sexual hangups as *I* see fit, without worrying about being judged by my partner, who in this case happens to be willing and eager to please me...he justs asks that I show/tell him how he can.

I'm not yet sure how much more of a "Serious Infantile Dominant" one can get.

so it is wiser to start from the bottom and not the top...
    This is an example of what I can appreciate from your humour.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What you're claiming about all kinky people is one of the common things said about and believed by people who have little to no clue about any of it.
    I'm only claiming BDSM isn't so rosy and sugary as it is portrayed for mass consumption. Reality is quite different. Just think what happens when two people having completely different expectations concerning sexual activities meet...

Besides, people have the right to choose and associate with whom they want, so I don't really get this uproar "no clue about, etc." - if any one is into it, go ahead. I'm not and I don't get (again) the need to "persuade" one to see the light or some crap like that. In fact, I find such chatter bothersome and would rather deal with it, with a simple shut up. S&M people interpret everything in a S&M way, just like BnD interprets it in his own way...

Does that make a "close-minded bigot"?

Yes, it's dumb to connect individual types and individual socionics elements/functions with kink behavior. But I obviously wasn't doing that. Please don't play your games with me Absurd.
    I am referring to the poll options and thread title if you read it slowly...

as if you really care about the answer
    You're not a sadist nor a masochist by any stretch of imagination, then. And if you want to get a glimpse what it really is, watch this flick: Click me
    Last edited by Absurd; 09-16-2013 at 04:13 PM.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

True. But he's not into the S & M part. he's into the B & D part.

you would think he wants to be tied up and smacked around because he likes pain...but apparently not since he's not into masochism.

wtf

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Not so hard to understand, right?

Of course the genres are overlapping
    see my above post to ann

you like being bound up and disciplined.

you're into masochism.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

there are lotsss of shades of gray as far as this stuff is concerned. why do you find it necessary to draw the line that he must be a masochist?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

(ugh potential fifty shades of gray reference unintentional)

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    see my above post to ann

you like being bound up and disciplined.

you're into masochism.
    ... are you a bit dumb?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    there are lotsss of shades of gray as far as this stuff is concerned. why do you find it necessary to draw the line that he must be a masochist?
    these look like shades of gray? It doesn't contain any of the nuance you would expect were that the case

"I also can only enjoy it when both enjoy it.

I especially like it when roles can be switched not during the act but in general.

o B & D Bondage and Discipline
    o D & S Dominance and Submission
    o S & M Sadism and Masochism

Not so hard to understand, right?"

TIM
    SiTe 6w5 sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    He's just a troll

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I like being pinned down during sex in all kinds of positions. And I like having my hair pulled, that's about as rough as I play. I like only non painful biting.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Kill4Me

Bondage and discipline are not necessarily masochistic.

Bondage can be painful...but it doesn't have to be. One type of bondage is sensory depravation. Removal of sight, sound, and touch. Some bondage enthusiasts like vacuum beds which they get into and the air gets vacuumed out, drawing the material firmly against the skin. There is no pain, only a sense of pressure and firmness and difficulty in movability. They can spend hours in those things, just laying there.

Another type of bondage involves objectification in terms of being used as furniture. Again, pain doesn't have to be a part of it, and if you want the furniture to last..then the less pain the longer your footstool can last.

Another type of bondage is being caged. Plain and simple. No necessary pain there. I've seen big cages with room for a chair; some caged people with books, snacks, and/or netbook/ipad; and yes, some dog cages in which the amount of pain is dependent on the proportions of the person to their cage. But even there, the focus is on being caged...not on applying/receiving pain.

Discipline can be about spankings, slappings, etc. But not necessarily. It could also just be structure. Like if a person wants to pursue a goal but struggles with willpower. If they are in the kink community, they might seek out someone who will apply structure and discipline to their schedule. Punishment might include...restrictions from pleasurable activities (such as tv, internet access, masturbation, etc),...or being sent to stay in a corner for a time out, etc.

So again, no...Bondage and Discipline do not necessarily include Sadism and Masochism.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

not into bdsm, though I do like to name call and pull hair if that counts
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 09-18-2013 at 05:56 AM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast