Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
Yeah, I felt the same living at my beta parents' house that looked a lot like Absurd's picture.

This really is no kidding, I've observed a clear trend of Se/Ni valuers decorating their houses like that and Ne/Si people having a preference for more laid-back/cozy/colourful environment. Of course my sample is quite biased, as the Se/Ni folk whose houses I visit most often are my parents' upper middle class friends and Ne/Si people my own stoner/artist/hippie-friends. But still, the young people that I know whose houses look like that are all gammas.
I'm not sure, I think there is a clear trend for some things but I think there is generally a divide that may exist for people of different socioeconomic class and other factors I've seen.

Minimalist design is in and different quadras may have a take on it.

I've met a lot of individuals who just did the magazine copy approach to it and too a very reliable design concept to form thru apply the trends. IMO for some individuals, you will find more uniqueness in a room if you look for the accents, items which are picked by the individual more specifically rather then imitation or standardization based on where they shopped or functional purchases.

The design in Absurd's room I find to be very boring and a bit claustrophobic. I don't think minimalist design work well in environments with low ceilings and small rooms, although the design Absurd posted is more boring with some minimalistic concepts.