Thread: Why do you accept or deny a sexual advance?

Hybrid View

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    You should have asked about accepting or denying a hug. That may be more applicable.
    Can you give an answer to this one as well?
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Can you give an answer to this one as well?
    If the person is a female I know, and hugging them will not make me messy in some way, I will accept a hug to avoid a confrontation.
    If the person is an uncle or grandpa, I feel it is my duty to accept a hug annually.
    Children get all the hugs they want because they're children.
    Brothers, male cousins, and good male friends may get a 1-armed hug if they move quickly. Otherwise they get a tight handshake.
    On a rare occasion, I will meet a guy I actually like to hug. The first time this happened, I sometimes bribed the guy to hug me using sodas.
    If a person I don't know or a male I find repulsive tried to hug me, I would shove them away. If a male, I may follow it up with a kick.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If the person is a female I know, and hugging them will not make me messy in some way, I will accept a hug to avoid a confrontation.
    If the person is an uncle or grandpa, I feel it is my duty to accept a hug annually.
    Children get all the hugs they want because they're children.
    Brothers, male cousins, and good male friends may get a 1-armed hug if they move quickly. Otherwise they get a tight handshake.
    On a rare occasion, I will meet a guy I actually like to hug. The first time this happened, I sometimes bribed the guy to hug me using sodas.
    If a person I don't know or a male I find repulsive tried to hug me, I would shove them away. If a male, I may follow it up with a kick.
    I guess people can be very different when it comes to this, but.. don't you ever yearn for physical closeness? I'd probably die of sadness if I didn't get tons of hugs and kisses and hair ruffles all the time..
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    I guess people can be very different when it comes to this, but.. don't you ever yearn for physical closeness? I'd probably die of sadness if I didn't get tons of hugs and kisses and hair ruffles all the time..
    Once in a while, but I usually fight off the impracticality.

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once in a while, but I usually fight off the impracticality.
    Yeah but you're human. You have needs. We all do. They're not impractical at all.