Thread: My EXE daughter what type is she?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    LXE?
    I don't think so because we get along SO super well and we think very much alike. Never ANY misunderstandings with her.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

she's the one in the middle. the boy is SLI (I think) and the girl on the right is IEI. This is her typical smile. She always smiles the same way in photos (the middle one). I'll try to find one where she's not in "the pose".

three.jpg
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    she's the one in the middle. the boy is SLI (I think) and the girl on the right is IEI. This is her typical smile. She always smiles the same way in photos (the middle one). I'll try to find one where she's not in "the pose".
    Oh the child in the middle; she's not an Extravert The other child is the one I typed EIE;
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan View Post
    Oh the child in the middle; she's not an Extravert The other child is the one I typed EIE;
    Okay. So, given my description, what do you guess for the type of the girl in the middle?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
    Okay. So, given my description, what do you guess for the type of the girl in the middle?
    If she's an introverted Feeler, INFj or ENFj. I really don't think your older child is an N type; your younger daughter, the one on the right is definitely an EIE.

Does this daughter get along with your son, who I type ISTp? And, already the Fi should be fairly obvious, she will start to instruct others on how to be fair and kind in their relations by "teaching" them in the form of advice giving as to what the proper behaviors in certain situations are; for instance, if people don't share a radio and just hog it all for themselves, she will try to negotiate time and sharing for others as to promote a better relations. This comes from a moral rule/law about being fair to others.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 08-19-2012 at 11:39 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aivonaima View Post
    I'm sorry I'm bumping and old thread but I thought I'd get back to this when I remembered this thread very unexpectedly! I was browsing through ESI photos (I got my ESI mom hooked into socionics – she thinks it's useful when working as an executive ) and these smiles reminded me instantly of your daughter's smile. And I'm partly blind to faces, no less! So yeah:

I get a quietly warm feeling from ESI smiles... And the eyes generally seem softer and kinder than some other types. I think the difference is visible between your two daughters too – the IEI one has a more intense, more edgy expression (on the photo, at least).

I'm partly posting this to hear reactions and get feedback on my VI abilities It's an interesting subject to someone diagnosed with an autistic disorder.
    Rick's ESI type representatives are really bad. David Hasselhoff is very definitely not an IXXj and it boggles my mind anyone would mistake him as one (same with Pamela Anderson, not listed here); I'd venture a guess at ESXj for his type. John Travolta I have no solid type impression of -- he comes off as too fake and made-up for me to pin down to a single type, yet maybe that lack of connection says something against his being IXFj. I could buy ESFj for Rotaru, but I don't know anything about her aside from her name and woman on the right I could see as ISFj, although again I don't have the patience to sit through videos of her to solidify my impression. On a tangential note, this is how Rick chooses to describe ESIs (re: woman on right):

Comments:
    Rigid and tough. Can get what she wants.
    Yet this is not how I would describe ESIs. In fact, this is how I would describe EXTx women. To me, IXFx types are the exact opposite of rigid and tough, they're usually soft-spoken and malleable, willing to bend backwards, tend to dislike conflict, etc. I understand this might be how they come across as to ILEs, but to use this subjective impression as a litmus test all across the board leads to random-ass typings we see above. ISFj and INFj are very, very similar and yet whereas INFj representatives are often spot-on, I don't understand why the deviation shoots up when one letter is changed. Something is amiss here.