Threaded View

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Of course not....if it did, the guy is an idiot. I mean if the girl is literally flat chested, that's unattractive...or if she has huge watermelon sized breasts...thats pretty gross too, but other than that...who cares. Has no bearing on whether or not we like women.

Plus im an ass man anyways. A firm, more plump ass might look more appealing, but as long as you have a little something, and aren't flat like an ironing board, then I reaaaaallly don't care at all.

Honestly, as long as you aren't drop dead ugly, have an decent personality, and chemistry (for me, preferably my own quadra for long-term and especially my dual), couldn't care any LESS. You don't even have to wear makeup all the time, you don't need to be rich, blah blah blah...just have your priorities straight, be in shape, be honest (which matters alot to me), have good hygiene, other stuff, and thats all. I like you for who you are, not what you look like or what you have, that shit comes waaaaaay at the bottom. And if you're with a man who cares for these things, then you both are idiots.

Im still young, so im not trying to sound like an expert, but im beginning to realize most of the relationship problems people have in life are due to lack of maturity and not being with someone you truly like. It seems like EVERYTHING leads back to socionics (not socionics, but personality compatibility in general) one way or another. If people knew about socionics, the world would be a much better and happier place.
    Last edited by Leader; 08-10-2012 at 04:29 PM.