Hybrid View

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Im thinking about getting implants because it's really shitty when you can't wear spaghetti strap things with built in bras because they only seem to make them for girls with C cups and my boobs are like...vanishing as we speak.
    As someone on the other end of the spectrum... those shelf tanks suck. They offer no support that I see, and the manufacturers assume that small ribcage = small breasts. The few that I've gotten I usually cut the bra out of.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    As someone on the other end of the spectrum... those shelf tanks suck. They offer no support that I see, and the manufacturers assume that small ribcage = small breasts. The few that I've gotten I usually cut the bra out of.
    Yeah i usually cut the bra out too because once you wash them, the foam deforms and it looks like you have alien breasts. But then when I go bra less you get the pointy boob effect. I can't win. Only solution is to get some c's.