Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fuck IEI

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    agee is harmless, i dont get why people hate on him so much. he's just young and emotional.
    I dont hate him. I just dont care to consistantly deal with him, which is different.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't bully someone because you hate them. Most people on the internet are harmless. Just like most victims of bullying.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

Originally from black hole, currently residing in Jupiter
    TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”
    — Anais Nin
    Sincerely Yours,

Beyond the clouds. Beyond the sun.

The Rebel without a cause.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sarinana View Post
    “I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naive or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.”
    — Anais Nin
    I never heard that one before but this attitude is maybe the sexiest attitude I can think of.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

"Cool Mafia Godfather" ~SLE Leader's Avatar
    TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Looooooooooooool I finally get it. I've realized what i've been doing wrong all along, why i've been failing at life so much... Interesting enough, it all relates to socionics and functions.

Basically what it comes down to is just being yourself, how you act at when you're most comfortable and enjoying yourself (using ego and creative). That's how you attract people, especially your dual. When you focus on what you really want, behave how you really want, which means focusing on your first two functions, every other function will fall into place, the things you strive for (hidden agenda) will fall into place. Everything becomes congruent, its a program.

The thing is though, its much easier said than done, people don't realize or understand this at all.
    Last edited by Leader; 08-22-2012 at 02:31 AM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    My personal suspicion is that Agee isn't SLE, but anyway.

I personally don't really relate to the non-quadra-specific romance style descriptions, but I like the specific ones - the beta NF one is uncannily accurate for me.
    Lol, you don't even know what the fuck you're talking about now lol. If the Beta NF is accurate for you, you'd fall for me hard. My duals like confident assholes lol.

Its all clear to me now.

Everything you say is suggestive of weak Ti and Se, you just don't know what the fuck you want...you say one thing, when you in reality your actions say something else, which isn't just characteristic of my duals, but of women and people in general. But thats another topic.

Thats why people, especially my duals like you, need people like me. ESTps. We know what we want, we know how to get it, and we get the job done.

You, starfall, whatever other dual, pretend to cringe when I speak my mind on a subject matter. You try to manipulate the situation by saying that im rude and bitter, that you don't like me. You fool, you probably get turned on by this shit, I know you would in real life. Shit I even get turned on by arguing with you guys, its like play fighting to me...which is what ESTps and INFps do. You like that forwardness, that confidence...someone who will let you know where you stand and play your sadistic little back and forth mind games without being offended. This is what the erotic descriptions say, is it not. And in general, INFps are the diplomats, they like the rough style of ESTps. So if for some reason you DON'T like my bluntness, you damn sure ain't INFp. But I know you are, so its okay.

So please and thank you, shut the fuck up and have a nice day .
    Last edited by Leader; 08-22-2012 at 03:08 AM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol. Easy? If anything is easy, its you. I have you all figured out lol. And as for whining? Nobody is whining. Except for INFps...they are very good at that lol.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Life Sucks

You either have it or you don't.

You don't. If you had, the IEIs should like you already. You've been around, you've interacted with them and they don't play to dislike you. They really dislike you. Maybe someday you'll manage to grow a pair but it's more likely that you'll kill yourself when your make-beliefs about being the attractive confident asshole hit reality and you are still unable to do anything about it. You know why? Your Life Sucks.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    @Life Sucks

You either have it or you don't.

You don't. If you had, the IEIs should like you already. You've been around, you've interacted with them and they don't play to dislike you. They really dislike you. Maybe someday you'll manage to grow a pair but it's more likely that you'll kill yourself when your make-beliefs about being the attractive confident asshole hit reality and you are still unable to do anything about it. You know why? Your Life Sucks.
    You're not too smart are you...seems like you didn't receive any proper education back in Ireland...or maybe all the drinking of ale from the many generations of your forefathers has caused your brain development to be stunted, reducing you to nothing but a mere retard.

And speaking of growing a pair. You look just like my nutsack after a long hard day of work. Dirty, Rough, And Hairy. I suggest you go take a bath, you raggedy looking fool. And not in beer either....since I know how much you gingers just loooooooooooove your beer....but with actual hot water and soap.

....^ This is Fi-Polr. It's nothing to be proud of, but I really don't care anymore.
    Last edited by Leader; 08-23-2012 at 10:29 PM.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

when did Aqua become Irish? booooo

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Life Sucks View Post
    You're not too smart are you...seems like you didn't receive any proper education back in Ireland...or maybe all the drinking of ale from the many generations of your forefathers has caused your brain development to be stunted, reducing you to nothing but a mere retard.

And speaking of growing a pair. You look just like my nutsack after a long hard day of work. Dirty, Rough, And Hairy. I suggest you go take a bath, you raggedy looking fool. And not in beer either....since I know how much you gingers just loooooooooooove your beer....but with actual hot water and soap.

....^ This is Fi-Polr. It's nothing to be proud of, but I really don't care anymore.
    This is actually not Fi-polr.

It's rude and crude but it's likely something totally different. The difference between your verbalization and Aqua's is that Aqua's criticism is . He is not comparing you to some sort of nutsack, or stupid or dirty or redhead or alcoholic, but rather pointing out his thoughts about your insecurities, your lack of game and the fact that you don't got it.

Now what Aqua says might be a bit tactless, but it's still what he think is true about you and that you're a gameless insecure whiner who probably shouldn't go after IEI's.

I absolutely concur, because it's readily apparent that you're not SLE but likely a LSE or at the very least valuing.

Your verbalization has to do with generally lies about Aqua's heritage, commentary on how he's a dirty boy, drunk and comparing him with a nutsack. It's not true, but it does reflect things you think are important, such as family, cleanliness, not being a nutsack, sobriety, intellect.

Now would you kindly stop trying to be something you're not.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    This is actually not Fi-polr.

It's rude and crude but it's likely something totally different. The difference between your verbalization and Aqua's is that Aqua's criticism is . He is not comparing you to some sort of nutsack, or stupid or dirty or redhead or alcoholic, but rather pointing out his thoughts about your insecurities, your lack of game and the fact that you don't got it.

Now what Aqua says might be a bit tactless, but it's still what he think is true about you and that you're a gameless insecure whiner who probably shouldn't go after IEI's.

I absolutely concur, because it's readily apparent that you're not SLE but likely a LSE or at the very least valuing.

Your verbalization has to do with generally lies about Aqua's heritage, commentary on how he's a dirty boy, drunk and comparing him with a nutsack. It's not true, but it does reflect things you think are important, such as family, cleanliness, not being a nutsack, sobriety, intellect.

Now would you kindly stop trying to be something you're not.
    Okay so first we have Aqua who is too dumb to comprehend anything. And now we have hkkmr, whose eyes are apparently so small and slanted like the zipper of a jean that it seems as if he is having trouble clearly reading what it is I have typed.

I thought azns were supposed to be smart. You moron. If you want to talk about functions, go read my post again. Yes aqua graphs post was primarily Ti. However, if you go over my post, you'll see that the entire thing is composed of Se,Ti,Ne, with a touch of Fe. The Fi Polr is there, I simply disregarded Aquas post (his opinion) and went in straight to humiliating him, just like what i'm doing to you right now. And as result, im sure my post has also offended other people as well which is also Fi Polr.

Dumbass. Mind your own business and go do some math.
    Last edited by Leader; 08-24-2012 at 04:18 AM.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

went in straight to humiliating him
    You've only humiliated yourself.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're a moron Agee. Like hkkmr mentioned, a string of insults that might offend people isn't Fi-PoLR. Trying to humiliate someone by making an ad hominem attack isn't related to type or functions, it's just the last resort of someone who isn't smart enough to tackle the content of a post itself.
    Stop typing.

...Everything i've said in my previous post makes this mute. Anyways, you obviously don't understand anything. If I wanted to take things seriously, I would. I just really don't care, im simply having a little fun with this back and forth of arguing. Its always been that way. I like to one-up. Obviously you know nothing about SLE. We are combatants. This is all verbal sparring for me...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

please stop.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

No. Not at all. I did however make some rude, racist, and ignorant but true posts...but ah well. Its the internet, nobody cares.
    No, you made some racist posts which aren't true and humiliated yourself.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

please stop.
    Okay....just for you.

Creepy-pokeball

Okay....just for you.
    and me. Thank you my sweet!

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

is this a pattern or just one person?

shitting on everyone would probably bring some short term satisfaction but it will eventually come back on you and make things even worse.

what's your avatar btw, it doesn't show up for me
    Both a pattern and this one person.

Honestly....

My feelings have been crushed so hard and for so long, I don't have anymore. Im even more dangerous now than I was before, because I actually cared about people and what they thought about me (Fe Agenda). Now I don't care about my HA because I don't believe i'll ever get it, neither do I give a fuck if I ever do. I always tried to be nice at times because if I didn't I would end up hurting someones feelings, which would then hurt mine, and deep down inside I -used- to be very sentimental and believe in love and trust and that other stupid shit. But nobody appreciates kindness. I've always been depressed because nobody understood me, and i've always longed for atleast that one person that did, I didn't always like being a tough guy.

I have no problem attracting me dual, or anybody else for that matter. Its just that they like really confident guys with a bit of bluntness to them. They like my "bad side". That's how I attract all my duals at first. But this one particular dual, you know....I really really liked. She seemed to like me at first, and gradually I kept pursing her. Eventually I softened up and started to open up to her with my feelings, which as an SLE....is like committing suicide. She became distant and started acting like she didn't want me anymore and started giving attention to this ESFp guy. Confused the shit out of me. I really don't know why she stopped out of the blue.

It came to the point where I just said fuck it....3 things happened that a SLE will NEVER forgive.

1. When I let my feelings pour out....she just went cold and didn't give a fuck. ....The worst thing that could have happened, I felt used like a little bitch.
    2. Betrayal, she was with the ESFp the whole time.
    3. She picked someone else instead of me. Either its me, or nothing at all. She ended up picking him I guess.

Never again. If my own dual can't love me, then no one can. I don't have hate, disgust, nothing....I just don't give a fuck.

When I stopped caring, became my confident self again, and ignored her, she started showing me interest again. But this is how everyone acts, and has nothing to do with duality.

My feelings being hurt doesn't justify hurting others...I know. But oh well.

Im fucked up for good, and I feel free! Now I can do whatever I want

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    and me. Thank you my sweet!
    Oh how could I forget about you! *muah*

Creepy-pokeball

lol

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You sure she is not ILI?

Anyway, your super ID block is not going anywhere, so don't waste your time pretending that it did.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Esaman View Post
    You sure she is not ILI?

Anyway, your super ID block is not going anywhere, so don't waste your time pretending that it did.

She is INFp, there is no doubt.

Yeah its still there, but im not pretending. I really don't care anymore. I've become numb to it all, and can easily shut off my emotions by just being in nothing but SeTi.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

you're not "fucked up for good." but maybe you just need to take this whole not-giving-a-shit thing for a ride for awhile so you can realize it doesn't work and learn from it.

its not about never opening up to anybody, it just takes some time & practice sometimes to know when its actually safe. it sounds like that girl is just wanting to keep it surface level, it might just be her and nothing that you did wrong. i want to say don't think about socionics and about whether or not someone is your dual but i feel like its useless to say, whatever, its true though. you're thinking a lot. this is how i should act, this is how she should react, this is the best way to defend myself in the future, etc. it sounds like you're taking these ideas from outside of yourself instead of looking inward at how you really feel. i can see weak fi in that a lot easier than i can see it in your insult throwing, which is just...silly, ok?

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Really appreciate the concern, and you're right to an extent, but im not going to stop.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop what?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've become numb to it all, and can easily shut off my emotions by just being in nothing but SeTi.
    Reason is a whore.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just wanted to add that we Irish pirates get more booty than you.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You probably eat more shitty stuff than him too. Quality > Quantity.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well, I am a genius at this socionics after all.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Time for another book?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    Time for another book?
    Theres nothing like waking up with Satan in your cup.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Both a pattern and this one person.

Honestly....

My feelings have been crushed so hard and for so long, I don't have anymore. Im even more dangerous now than I was before, because I actually cared about people and what they thought about me (Fe Agenda). Now I don't care about my HA because I don't believe i'll ever get it, neither do I give a fuck if I ever do. I always tried to be nice at times because if I didn't I would end up hurting someones feelings, which would then hurt mine, and deep down inside I -used- to be very sentimental and believe in love and trust and that other stupid shit. But nobody appreciates kindness. I've always been depressed because nobody understood me, and i've always longed for atleast that one person that did, I didn't always like being a tough guy.

I have no problem attracting me dual, or anybody else for that matter. Its just that they like really confident guys with a bit of bluntness to them. They like my "bad side". That's how I attract all my duals at first. But this one particular dual, you know....I really really liked. She seemed to like me at first, and gradually I kept pursing her. Eventually I softened up and started to open up to her with my feelings, which as an SLE....is like committing suicide. She became distant and started acting like she didn't want me anymore and started giving attention to this ESFp guy. Confused the shit out of me. I really don't know why she stopped out of the blue.

It came to the point where I just said fuck it....3 things happened that a SLE will NEVER forgive.

1. When I let my feelings pour out....she just went cold and didn't give a fuck. ....The worst thing that could have happened, I felt used like a little bitch.
    2. Betrayal, she was with the ESFp the whole time.
    3. She picked someone else instead of me. Either its me, or nothing at all. She ended up picking him I guess.

Never again. If my own dual can't love me, then no one can. I don't have hate, disgust, nothing....I just don't give a fuck.

When I stopped caring, became my confident self again, and ignored her, she started showing me interest again. But this is how everyone acts, and has nothing to do with duality.

My feelings being hurt doesn't justify hurting others...I know. But oh well.

Im fucked up for good, and I feel free! Now I can do whatever I want
    Hey man.

I've seen people take this approach and they usually end up attracting girls that they don't want, respect, or are good for them. Duality, for all its hype, only amounts to communication channels and doesn't guarantee compatibility. Caring about people, having feelings, etc - those aren't things that are detrimental in any way. Everyone has them, and it's part of the reason people are drawn to each other. You ran into an immature girl who likes to play games, her behavior reflects more on herself than it does you - that's no reason to change yourself. You had it right when you talked about being yourself, do that to the best degree you can, and the rest is a numbers game.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Fuck IEI. That's right.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    We already know that everyone wants to fuck us. Common knowledge.
    Goes the same for many of your duals when you change the "know" to "think".

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm, as I hate to agree with you, that was a bit funny not to mention over the top, but a silly caricature.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    We already know that everyone wants to fuck us. Common knowledge.
    That's what you think. She gets alot of attention from other males, its true...but they just want to fuck her. That was the last thing on my mind, I really loved her and wanted her to be my girlfriend. Now im going to fuck her ENFj friend coworker, charm the rest of the ladies, and ignore the bitch. Forget that bitch lol. I've made myself look crazy, stressing at work because I couldn't control my feelings for this girl and its messed up alot of my relationships with others and how they viewed me. They'll probably break up anyways in a few months since ESFp's can't commit, and shell be looking for me again possibly. When that happens im going to play with her and make it seem like I want her back, fuck her, and then dump her stupid ass to the curb. Or better yet....use her for sex, stroke me ego, and cheat on her. Yeah...that.

You hurt me, i'll destroy you and ruin your life for good. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

I gotta admit, im enjoying this. This is fun! >:]
    Last edited by Leader; 08-26-2012 at 03:03 PM.

TIM
    ESTp 8
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You were nice to her, she was nice back to you but she still didn't think of you as more than a friend because she's interested in someone else, you blew it way out of proportion in your head and because of that you call her a bitch and decide to destroy her life? Wow. "Nice" guys really are the worst.
    You have no idea what went on, you're assuming shit. She started ignoring me because I was being "mean". Like I said, I was out of my element with this girl, duals are jealous around each other. She felt the same way. I didn't like seeing her flirt with other guys and she wasn't spending time with me. My emotions ran loose and I started coming to work drunk/and or high to deal with the pain, being weird and excessively moody and rude to everyone around me and stopped being as nice to her because I couldn't tell if she was using me to get stuff.

Please, know your place woman.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast