Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SEI-ness

Creepy-Snaps

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
    But here is where you're wrong.
    Lol, gotta love it when people start out their posts this way.

Fe egos are more likely to cause a scene (even jokingly), something Fen is not quite fond of.
    Mmm on camera in chat, Fen doesn't seem to have any problems telling stories about her day, whether shopping or whatnot, or drawing attention to herself.

Compare Fen to any Fe ego on this forum. There is a huge difference to the way they go about doing things.
    Bg. Bg was the first person to come to mind, and both he and Fen are laid-back, calm, non-intrusive, and when they speak it's usually pleasant joking, innocently charming. I'd say they both come across ISFp, and I'm sure I could pick similarities between Fen and other Fe-egos if I exerted the mental effort.

the ESIs on this forum are generally nicer than IEIs,
    'Nice' is so subjective, I'm not sure I clearly understand what you're trying to say.

despite being Se-egos.
    You know, considering a couple months or so ago, you weren't sure if you were LII or SLE, Ryan, unsure between having Se be your POLR or your leading function, I really don't think you have credibility to talk about how Se manifests itself.

Fen's general diplomatic disposition is evident of Fi.
    At least I agree with you here that she's diplomatic. And in truth, that's why I thought she was Delta NF for the longest time.

Even SEEs are more agreeable than SEIs - speaking from personal experience, since I haven't interacted much with many people on this forum, including SEIs.
    Lol. Since you haven't interacted with many people on this forum? Then why do you think you can make blanket comparisons about the 'niceness' of IEI's and ESI's??? Have you interacted with any of them? You shot your credibility in the foot, my friend.

I enjoy debating with you, Ryan, but I'm not sure that this was one of your more well thought-out posts.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fen's general diplomatic disposition is evident of Fi.
    I have no particular investment in her type, but I felt the need to question this. Are you saying that the way in which she approaches diplomacy is evident of , or that her diplomacy itself is evident of ? 'Cause there are nice, diplomatic egos, and egos can be real bitches when they feel so inclined (speaking as one, myself). Neither has a corner on the concept.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Snaps View Post
    Mmm on camera in chat, Fen doesn't seem to have any problems telling stories about her day, whether shopping or whatnot, or drawing attention to herself.

Bg. Bg was the first person to come to mind, and both he and Fen are laid-back, calm, non-intrusive, and when they speak it's usually pleasant joking, innocently charming. I'd say they both come across ISFp, and I'm sure I could pick similarities between Fen and other Fe-egos if I exerted the mental effort.
    Good responses.

You know, considering a couple months or so ago, you weren't sure if you were LII or SLE, Ryan, unsure between having Se be your POLR or your leading function, I really don't think you have credibility to talk about how Se manifests itself.
    Then you're dumb. You don't see me calling you on everything just because you jumped types. Furthermore, I only considered SLE in the beginning.

At least I agree with you here that she's diplomatic. And in truth, that's why I thought she was Delta NF for the longest time.
    I see.

Lol. Since you haven't interacted with many people on this forum? Then why do you think you can make blanket comparisons about the 'niceness' of IEI's and ESI's??? Have you interacted with any of them? You shot your credibility in the foot, my friend.
    I did. My comment was mostly about SEIs.

I enjoy debating with you, Ryan, but I'm not sure that this was one of your more well thought-out posts.
    Lol, whatever. Please try to write in paragraphs next time. I hate this style of conversing.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    I have no particular investment in her type, but I felt the need to question this. Are you saying that the way in which she approaches diplomacy is evident of , or that her diplomacy itself is evident of ? 'Cause there are nice, diplomatic egos, and egos can be real bitches when they feel so inclined (speaking as one, myself). Neither has a corner on the concept.
    The latter. You're right.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For the record, I do think she is SEI. But my reasoning is a lot simpler and counter-intuitive.

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@fenryrr as discussed earlier, I'm surprised to see you were also flagging up introversion here, hence my original suggestion of EII. I do certainly think of you as being in the humanitarian club.

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    I vote Ne-EII or Fi-IEE. I haven't seen any real argument against IEE aside from dichotomies and that she seems more introverted (though Fi subtype), and haven't seen any argument at all against EII.

(Why not EII? That's my first bet.)
    I don't think I'm Fe-ignoring.
    That's pretty much my reason. Also I'm negativist but that reason is less important I think.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

Creepy-pokeball

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    I don't think I'm Fe-ignoring.
    That's pretty much my reason. Also I'm negativist but that reason is less important I think.
    I need todo Fi, Fe contrasts next, but Im procrastinating.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I say go with whatever makes everything make the most possible sense to you.
    Easy Day

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jadae2point0 View Post
    I need todo Fi, Fe contrasts next, but Im procrastinating.
    It's not super important.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fenryrr doesn't like it when I "force things down her throat" so I'm gonna go with Se polr.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123