Thread: Instinct stacking celebrity/VI examples

Hybrid View

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by siuntal View Post
    i couldn't figure out why Putin has always made a rather averse impression on me while a lot of russian women see him as an embodiment of alpha masculinity and prestige, and then it hit me:

the similarities are striking lol ... not to say that this is property of so/sp stacking, it's just him, he's like this developed neocortex sitting on vestiges of reptilian brain ... cold, calculating, impersonal.. it's unsettling...
    This is the same sort of vibe I get from so/sp males, although not generally as amphibian as Putin. So/Sp XXFx types have a markedly different affect, but still feel kind of standoffish and diffuse to me, like they won't react to the things I say/do in the ways I expect.

So/Sp females on the other hand make me think of a leader of the local Republican party convention, hosting a lavish party at mansion in the most secluded of white suburbia with Triscuits and sparkling cider at the dinner table in a passive attempt to seem 'inviting', telling tall tales of her run-ins with the Ethnic Part Of Town, ones which anybody with a sense of humor or sarcasm would laugh at but in this situation are instead met with furrowed brows and nodding heads as if all are in agreement that The Problem must be dealt with.

On enneagram forum someone has commented that the secondary instinct gets used in this exhibitionistic manner, with which I tend to agree.
    In theory I agree with this, but I'd have to pay closer attention in order to see it. I will say that I find sx-secondary types to be comfortably engaging in a sort of superficial manner, like they'll sort of play along with my desires for connection. Their interactions will still be very colored by their primary instinct though.

Along this line, so far my impression of So/Sx makes me think of people like Kari Byron, Hilary Swank, Daniel Tosh, etc. All three of them seemingly engaging with who they're talking with fairly well, but there's still this little element of diffusion in their energy which causes them to come off as less personally invested than their Sx/So counterparts. Female XXTx So/Sxs also seem to play up a visage of ingratiating, perhaps stereotypical femininity much more so than other XXTxs, to the point that they're often mistyped as XXFx types.

Sp/Sxs, as I've described before in another thread, are deceptively difficult people for me to deal with on a really deep level. Being So-last, I don't feel threatened by their lifestyle or priorities so it seems easy for me to get to know and respect them. What I quickly discover though is that while they may be engaging to a point, there's always some line of interpersonal boundary that they can never seem to cross. While I will always want to bridge that gap between the two of us, sp/sxs are more wont to keep their distance and personal security.

i was thinking how it would be great to have composites for each stacking, enneagram type, and socionics temperaments
    You mean like stacking, etype, and socionics all in one composite? As much as I'd love something like that, I imagine it'd get unmanageable both in terms of production and practical application. If you haven't seen my sociotype composites you can find them here.

Quote Originally Posted by polikujm View Post
    mmm I like yours. Have you looked more into that enneagram VI stuff you mentioned b4?
    I have, and I do like the idea. After the instincts are taken care of I'll see what I can do about enneatypes.

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    Twiggy.. soz don't know her real name, her whole vibe reminds me a lot of an IEI sp/so I've gotten know.
    Leslie Hornby

Last edited by Galen; 07-15-2012 at 02:32 AM.