Thread: DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i dunno. ExTx. probably Ni/Se. so SLE or LIE.

it looks like you do this thing where you throw out some hypothesis like you actually believe it in order to test it and then you either have to back pedal or bullshit to back it up. i've seen this associated with Fe/Ti types before but i don't know. it makes you seem unreliable with what you know, though, which goes against my conception of Te.

whats the deal with the ISTP thing?

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    i dunno. ExTx. probably Ni/Se. so SLE or LIE.

it looks like you do this thing where you throw out some hypothesis like you actually believe it in order to test it and then you either have to back pedal or bullshit to back it up. i've seen this associated with Fe/Ti types before but i don't know. it makes you seem unreliable with what you know, though, which goes against my conception of Te.

whats the deal with the ISTP thing?
    ISTP forum is a forum I made when I thought I was an ISTP. Do it.

Otherwise, yes I don't believe anything I say. I come up with an idea, I'll throw it out and see what other people think, then I'll test their logic to see if what they have to say is worth listening to. If it is, I'll adopt the theory as my own. I'll do this multiple times with different people before actually being completely solid on a theory. I really only do this with socionics or plans that I want someone else to spot check before I put them into practice.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    ISTP forum is a forum I made when I thought I was an ISTP. Do it.

Otherwise, yes I don't believe anything I say. I come up with an idea, I'll throw it out and see what other people think, then I'll test their logic to see if what they have to say is worth listening to. If it is, I'll adopt the theory as my own. I'll do this multiple times with different people before actually being completely solid on a theory. I really only do this with socionics or plans that I want someone else to spot check before I put them into practice.
    so you don't think you're an istp anymore? what do you type in mbti? why do you still run and link to the forum?

do what?