Thread: DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

Serious Left-Static Negativist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"St. Anthony, St., Anthony, please come around; something is lost and can't be found. St. Anthony, please help me find ___."

Above writers, anyone can be ignorant and knock what they haven't tired.

Anyone can ask St. Anthony for his help finding things, and If you mean it sincerely when you ask, he helps fast. The first time I asked, many years ago, I had a strong prejudice against "praying to dead people" but I was desperate enough to give it a try since my roommate swore by it, and it did seem to work for her. It so swiftly worked the first time I now rarely forget to ask for help anymore, and I have almost no anxiety about losing things because of all the countless times I have had help. And I am a "P" and lose things.

DJ I think your forgetfulness you mention could be either that you are a "P" or that you are an "N". Or both of course.

DJ, I just wanted to add some more about ESTPs [SLEs] since you are considering that type and I have that type in my life and have been getting to know it a lot lately. The inlaw ESTP is definately willling to be dishonest if it works for him; he will tell you what you want to hear; it does not have to be true, and this works well for him in sales - he has always been the most successful sales person whereever he works, though, he has been called on dishonesty. That dishonestly sometimes attributed to SLE, not so much with the other two. None of the three are into extreme sports, but all three are athletic and into a sport, past or present. My son has wrestled for years now putting a lot of hard work into it but like the other two SLEs, I do not see any of them as risk takers like you would in extreme sports. But all three are active types. My son keeps me active as he always needs to be doing something.

All three are prolific producers. One is sales, one as an artist, and my son, in high school, is pretty prolific in schoolwork, sports and responsibilities. Though he, like the other two, can be lazy at times. The three share a certain clear stubborn independent streak, wanting to do things their way in their time.

All three can be so blunt, and can hurt feelings. Its the T in them. DJ I think you are no F that is for sure. All three can be pretty set it their opinion and there is no telling them otherwise because they know. All three have a need to give a good apology now and again and know how. My son is the best of the three at this. I feel its the best thing I taught my son since a very young age - an apology is three parts, "What I did, why its wrong, and how I am not doing it again". He learned that as he was just learning talking! And it serves him well now - when he sees the shocked look of offense on someones face after he has spoken, for example, me or his girlfreind, and he wants to smooth it over fast, out it comes, and its disarming. (I think he has kept it up because he can see how efficient it is!).

Like another poster here said, demanding apologies doesn't work. Best to just apologize for your part, and if the person is too small to apoliogize, thats their very sad problem. And it will be a big stumbling block in their life.

I have noticed more rude people here than on any other site I have been on. So I don't write as often as I might, especially considering that Socionics is a very big interest of mine and its had a huge impact on my life in this past year. But I find the rudeness is due to a kind of bored/boring immaturity rather than type, and it can be ignored.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

GOOD

YOU SHOULD WRITE HERE EVEN LESS

GO AWAY
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cognitive styles stuff. Bellum sacrum bellum.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason View Post
    On this site, Maritsa Darmandzhyan is very knowledgeable and it would be interesting to know what she thinks you are.

[/SIZE][/COLOR][/FONT]
    stopped reading there tbh
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"St. Anthony, St., Anthony, please come around; something is lost and can't be found. St. Anthony, please help me find ___."

Above writers, anyone can be ignorant and knock what they haven't tired.

Anyone can ask St. Anthony for his help finding things, and If you mean it sincerely when you ask, he helps fast. The first time I asked, many years ago, I had a strong prejudice against "praying to dead people" but I was desperate enough to give it a try since my roommate swore by it, and it did seem to work for her. It so swiftly worked the first time I now rarely forget to ask for help anymore, and I have almost no anxiety about losing things because of all the countless times I have had help. And I am a "P" and lose things.

DJ I think your forgetfulness you mention could be either that you are a "P" or that you are an "N". Or both of course.

DJ, I just wanted to add some more about ESTPs [SLEs] since you are considering that type and I have that type in my life and have been getting to know it a lot lately. The inlaw ESTP is definately willling to be dishonest if it works for him; he will tell you what you want to hear; it does not have to be true, and this works well for him in sales - he has always been the most successful sales person whereever he works, though, he has been called on dishonesty. That dishonestly sometimes attributed to SLE, not so much with the other two. None of the three are into extreme sports, but all three are athletic and into a sport, past or present. My son has wrestled for years now putting a lot of hard work into it but like the other two SLEs, I do not see any of them as risk takers like you would in extreme sports. But all three are active types. My son keeps me active as he always needs to be doing something.

All three are prolific producers. One is sales, one as an artist, and my son, in high school, is pretty prolific in schoolwork, sports and responsibilities. Though he, like the other two, can be lazy at times. The three share a certain clear stubborn independent streak, wanting to do things their way in their time.

All three can be so blunt, and can hurt feelings. Its the T in them. DJ I think you are no F that is for sure. All three can be pretty set it their opinion and there is no telling them otherwise because they know. All three have a need to give a good apology now and again and know how. My son is the best of the three at this. I feel its the best thing I taught my son since a very young age - an apology is three parts, "What I did, why its wrong, and how I am not doing it again". He learned that as he was just learning talking! And it serves him well now - when he sees the shocked look of offense on someones face after he has spoken, for example, me or his girlfreind, and he wants to smooth it over fast, out it comes, and its disarming. (I think he has kept it up because he can see how efficient it is!).

Like another poster here said, demanding apologies doesn't work. Best to just apologize for your part, and if the person is too small to apoliogize, thats their very sad problem. And it will be a big stumbling block in their life.

I have noticed more rude people here than on any other site I have been on. So I don't write as often as I might, especially considering that Socionics is a very big interest of mine and its had a huge impact on my life in this past year. But I find the rudeness is due to a kind of bored/boring immaturity rather than type, and it can be ignored.

aw. You, DJ, Marista, Joy, and Tchaud should join forces and make your own socionics website , wouldn't that be fun? hop to it.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    aw. You, DJ, Marista, Joy, and Tchaud should join forces and make your own socionics website , wouldn't that be fun? hop to it.
    This IS a Socionics website.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eliza Thomason
    It's no longer a dating site?

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

And she clearly said "your own," which this one isn't.

Isn't it fun playing around with implications?
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Looks like God has breathed a soul into you, that is, in a perishable and lifeless matter and I hail from society of J people, and lose things as well, but I know exactly where to find things I have lost before so one can say I have never lost anything not counting that cellphone I have lost and have no recollection of it for I have been pissed drunk. What interests me is, are you going to find your soul after it deserts your body leaving nothing but an empty material shell and are you going to know where to find it?

TIM
    IEI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Eliza Thomason ...I was hormonal yday, I apologize for making a snappy remark I try to keep my honest opinions to myself if it's going to be rude. Anyway, stick around but don't get too offended if you bring religion into everything and people take the piss... and Maritsa is a nice lady but she types people by the shape of their head.. what does that tell you?

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    @Eliza Thomason ...I was hormonal yday, I apologize for making a snappy remark I try to keep my honest opinions to myself if it's going to be rude. Anyway, stick around but don't get too offended if you bring religion into everything and people take the piss... and Maritsa is a nice lady but she types people by the shape of their head.. what does that tell you?
    It's called anthropometry and "bringing religion into everything" is called bellum, sacrum bellum. The moment any one at all is going to realise it is the moment hell freezes over and this thread is going to be merged with that sugar daddies thread resulting in another religious war completely omitting the matter at hand.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

omg LOL

Under cerulean skies...

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread makes me laugh.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you've managed to piss off every gamma SF who's posted in this thread, along with the majority of people who've disputed your being an 8, a claim which is apparently driven by their dislike and intimidation of you, while falling back on either generic mbti material or half-baked delusions of grandeur. just a more polished version of aleksei's stunt. ILE.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

TIM
    Robespierre
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I still think he is LIE even if the gamma SFs do not like him. How can anybody be likable in a "type me thread" - threads which by their nature are efforts at attention whoring.

God is most glorified when we are most satisfied in Him.
    - John Piper

Socionics -
    the16types.info

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't see the E6 traits in DJ.

I wouldn't argue the E3, E7, or E8. Those are all still possibilities in my mind. But 6? I dunno, I"m married to a 6 and i'm pretty keyed in to the 6 traits. Maybe it's because I've talked to DJ and interacted with him outside a forum setting. What's weird is that I thought he might be 6w7 way back when, before he and I ever talked outside the forums. But now I hardly ever talk to him in a forum setting, and it just doesn't come across when you're talking about day to day things. I do see elements of 3,7,8, but almost never do i see anything like 6.

So I dunno. I have a different perspective. It's actually made me quite wary of typing people on the internet. I really thought he was 6w7 before knowing him better. Now I"d put it like 6th on the scale of possibilities.

As for MBTI, my mind is still open to ESTP and ENTJ.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Looks like God has breathed a soul into you, that is, in a perishable and lifeless matter and I hail from society of J people, and lose things as well, but I know exactly where to find things I have lost before so one can say I have never lost anything not counting that cellphone I have lost and have no recollection of it for I have been pissed drunk. What interests me is, are you going to find your soul after it deserts your body leaving nothing but an empty material shell and are you going to know where to find it?
    Well if losing things is not a problem for you than you don't need St. Anthony's help with that. I think N and P might contribute to that being a problem for me. I am grateful to have a reliable way out of the anxiety of losing things. My soul.. I am not worried about that getting lost thank goodness. I am pretty sure I am stuck with it.

TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Mentioned
    378 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Diam0nd View Post
    Thank you Diam0nd. Religion is a big part of who I am so it would take a lot of effort to hide it, and why? I have no tolerance for intolerance and I am not inclined to appease it. Typing by shape of head. Hmm, I never heard of it but I have heard of Socionics typing by appearance. It is not how I would type people because I think I would be bad at it. But I would not rule out that someone else might have a talent for it.

TIM
    Ni-IEI-N 4w3 sx/so
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saberstorm View Post
    I still think he is LIE even if the gamma SFs do not like him. How can anybody be likable in a "type me thread" - threads which by their nature are efforts at attention whoring.
    I dumbed it down. it's not so much about like or dislike, but how energy is translated. lungs and blackburry's distaste for him didn't seem spawned by much else than his childish poking; obviously they were somewhat bitey in commenting on the knight in shining armor thing, but lol it's not like I haven't seen similar responses to that kind of grandiosity in other ILEs. ultimately it seemed like he was just being purposely grating, albeit in a semi-harmless way, to buoy whatever half-baked self-image had propelled him that far, not so much staking theoretical pissing ground like aleksei, so kudos there. but yeah, I could empathize with their frustration easier than his position, partly because the burden of worth is on the OP, but mainly because people who know when and when not to speak are simply preferable to me. now I'm not gonna go about making stereotypes but it's not like my communications with Ni/Se types on the whole aren't easier because of this native sense of boundaries. anyhow, what I see with him is this social sloppiness, where it's either that people are annoying, narcissistic E3s who are obviously inimical to his ends, or enneagram drones who can't recognize an E8, etc. and it just reeks of Fe-seeking defense mechanisms. the latent harmlessness in it all is what points to ILE > SLE for me, along with a general lack of composure I would expect any Se-dominant to maintain in such aimless social drama. either way, he seems like an ok guy.
    4w3-5w6-8w7

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My soul.. I am not worried about that getting lost thank goodness. I am pretty sure I am stuck with it.
    Nothing is forever and forever is nothing. As for DJ's sociotype there was a guy on here long time ago who talked, walked and revolved around his axis the same way as DJ does. I have recollection of it in the back of my enormous brain but it is somewhat hard to access in totality so I'm going to wait.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-16-2012 at 10:07 AM.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Several questions, and by several I mean two.

1. Why is E8 a no go? I dont know about being a 3, I get annoyed if I get too much praise for accomplishing something.
    I'm actually a 3 and am the same way. I really don't care to be praised; I've come to realized that I assume people are impressed with me, and actual direct feedback seems like unnecessary reassurance better directed at someone who doesn't already think so much of themselves. I never assume I have people's support, but I am usually good at rewarding myself for what I do well. It's a double edged sword though, people who know me start to really believe that I am fully this arrogant, and therefore don't need any kind of affirmation, which is the opposite of the truth.

edit:
    just read about unhealthy enneagram 3's... holy shit... they're the reason I quit the military. The entire god damn military is full of psychopathic narcissists who hate seeing other people happy. Yeah I'm telling you right now I'm not one of them. In fact they're the cause of all my life's problems.
    Funny, we usually react most vehemently to qualities we subconsciously know are part of our own psyche. I have a similar reaction to people who behave in such a manner; I tend to feel like they are just unnecessary beings of negative energy who don't deserve to live.
    Last edited by Gilly; 07-16-2012 at 01:31 PM.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have a hard time grasping anything theoretical that applies to myself.

I can tell you what I do, and have done and plan to do. If you want me to explain to you my inner workings and which direction the gears inside my head move, that is all a complete mystery to me, and any attempt I make is simply a rationalization or an attempt. My entire body is one functional unit. My thoughts are a storm that condense into a useable form. I couldn't tell you wtf goes on inside of me. That's why I have such trouble typing myself.

One thing is fact though. my primary function is extroverted and my feeling functions are way way down low. I spent a good week or so trying to figure this out.
    Huh, you might actually be an SLE. You aren't an E3 SLE though, you aren't composed enough. At this point I'm leaning SLE-Ti cp 6w7 sp/sx.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm also unaware of my gut IN THE MOMENT. So if something shady is going on, I won't realize it until I sit down and my gut feelings start to surface. I have a habit of ignoring my gut intuitions, even though they're very frequently correct. Personally I would attribute this to the fact that my INTp brother and mother are completely full of shit in almost everything they say and I absolutely don't want to be like them. (Ni doms) So I ignore my Ni a lot.

I'm gonna start being a judgemental prick like they are and voice my first intuition for now on, and see where that leads me.
    More evidence for Head triad here...

ok. I've decided I'll pretend to be ESTp some more to see what happens. I think I typed myself as ENTj because I like to know what I'm getting into before I do it, which didn't seem ESTp to me. Either that or I was being a tard and changed my type so that I'd be the dual of ESI's, because I love almost every ESI I've met, and I match the ENTj erotic attitude much more than the ESTp one... although the ESTp erotic attitude sounds really really easy to do. Just keep asking the girl out until they give in.

Do ESTp's tend to feel like awkward monsters? Like bigfoot? Cuz I feel like that's how I interact with people. I make stupid one liner jokes about the other person and the majority of they time they react negatively. If they don't then we're best friends.

A lot of things i say are offensive to everyone always.

I feel like I come in and yell PRETTY KITTY! and scare away all the pretty little kitties, then say things to people like telling hitta he looks like someone who should be buttraping all the children in an orphanage.

Here's a toast to my credibility.

lol SLEs definitely do this, so maybe we're on the right track here. And yeah, you're probably not a 3; this seems pretty genuine, the bit about being unaware of people etc.

Watching the OMG ENTj/LIE video again, interestingly enough I'm reminded of an LSI friend and an ILE friend...The kind of casually calculating vibe I get from him fits with SLE, he really seems more focused and rapid than any ILEs I've ever encountered.

Watching the video of crazy breakdancing gymnastics stuff, your movements and bodily composure remind me of an odd combination between the aforementioned LSI friend, and strrrng.

ILE and SLE are the only types I can keep on the table at this point, your self-professed hamfisted social approach and the slight aura of "whatever" about you can only mean ethics PoLR IMO, and you seem like an extrovert.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Nothing is forever and forever is nothing. As for DJ's sociotype there was a guy on here long time ago who talked, walked and revolved around his axis the same way as DJ does. I have recollection of it in the back of my enormous brain but it is somewhat hard to access in totality so I'm going to wait.
    Ezra...?

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I liked strrrng and gilly's posts. I think ILE or SLE are probable.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    I liked strrrng and gilly's posts.
    That's because we KNOW THIS SHIT

I think ILE or SLE are probable.
    He's not really an easy one, I can see why he's had trouble with his type.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I feel pretty certain he's a cp6w7, everything fits.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just see he's not an Ni type by any means.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SLE could still work. Its just wierd how I feel like I fit the logic of LIE, (I might be dynamic, all that other stuff) yet I would rather be an SLE. SLE just sounds more like what I want to be.

My admiration for ESI's (and frustration that every attempt I've made has never worked out long term) could also be in part because of this:
    Aggressor: Aggressors tend to perceive other Aggressors as exciting partners worthy of admiration and respect, but ultimately unsatisfactory due to a sense of never-ending competition for an ill-defined "upper hand", which becomes frustrating.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Se dominant is an impossibility. ILE could be allright.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i don't think you'd end up MBTI typing as ISTp if you were ENTj... the 4 mbti dichotomies might not exactly work all the time but 3 out of 4 misses really is a bit *much*.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I read about SLE "holographic" thought process.

The obvious disadvantage of this cognitive style is that it appears too rough, lacking adequate consideration to details which become important when a process flows smoothly. Its information-dense constructs are often difficult to decompress and unpack; to outsiders, they may seem void of intermediate links for establishing coherency in their connections.
    This lack of attention to detail might actually be part of why I agree with intuitiveness. I also agree with what most of the article said as pertains to myself. But then again I agree with every fucking article I read.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand holographic types like to say "on the other hand"

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FDG View Post
    Se dominant is an impossibility.
    Why?

ILE could be allright.
    He strikes me as more kind of...I dunno, snappy, alert, abrupt, than ILEs usually seem to me. He drifts sometimes but I think it's more because he's not used to talking to cameras.

Overall he doesn't fit with any image I have of either type, or any other for that matter, so I'm still looking for telling cues and whatnot.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

on the other hand holographic types like to say "on the other hand"
    good argument haha

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Its just wierd how I feel like I fit the logic of LIE, (I might be dynamic, all that other stuff)
    what do you mean by this? sorry if i missed it but the only thing i remember you saying was that stuff in tc the other day about Te that i mostly disagreed with.

like i said before, i don't see Te base types throwing around hypotheses as if they actually believe in them and testing things like that because to me they're more reliable with their assertions. other people might disagree with this but if Te egos DO throw bullshit around like that its at least in a different way than you do that i personally don't notice and get annoyed by so much.

My admiration for ESI's (and frustration that every attempt I've made has never worked out long term) could also be in part because of this:
    anything that you say about ESIs doesn't really mean anything to me and i don't know why it should mean shit to anybody else because i haven't seen you show that you even know what an ESI is. you might be talking about a completely different type for all anybody knows.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This lack of attention to detail might actually be part of why I agree with intuitiveness. I also agree with what most of the article said as pertains to myself. But then again I agree with every fucking article I read.
    yes. yes you do.

TIM
    Your daul
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    like i said before, i don't see Te base types throwing around hypotheses as if they actually believe in them and testing things like that because to me they're more reliable with their assertions. other people might disagree with this but if Te egos DO throw bullshit around like that its at least in a different way than you do that i personally don't notice and get annoyed by so much.
    Function wise, that's Ne, not Te. Naturally, LIE's Ne > SLE's Ne, and the way both handle it is quite different.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast