Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welp I made the mistake of being too open with people I don't know on the internet. Big mistake. Club DJ Arendee now operates on a VIP invite only status.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

TIM
    Se/Ni sx/sp
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Crazy has no luv feelings for you. You no SLI.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    Welp I made the mistake of being too open with people I don't know on the internet. Big mistake. Club DJ Arendee now operates on a VIP invite only status.
    dude if you think that you are lie then I am your dual and you shall listen to me. ahem. who. the fuck. gives two shits about being "too open" with people you will most likely never see face to face in your life. it shows me that you care too much because forums have become your main social outlet, and that's not healthy. trust me, i've been there. i dont know anything about you nor do I have an opinion on your type but i'd advice you to chill the fuck out a bit, post on other topics that are of interest to you and as people get to know you in a more natural and less heated context, your type will be more obvious and others' opinions will be somewhat more relevant. you're a grown man, stop being a ******.
    maybe a saint is just a dead prick with a good publicist
    maybe tommorow's statues are insecure without their foes
    go ask the frog what the scorpion knows

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Pookie I need your help.
    hmmm for what?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    I seriously do not know why you always hijack any thread you're posting in and make it revolve around you. Oh wait, I know why, haha. And I didn't try, I don't try, I just do it. That avatar you're sporting is the pic I posted in one of the threads after your post which you, well, announced are taking it. Fine. Be my guest.

Why do you think I even posted it in the first place, dumbo?
    Joke's on me apparently? I just thought it was a cool picture, thanks for being an asshole, I guess...
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you are easily butthurt, go figure yourself out somewhere else...you came out with all this strong man crap, but it turns out you can't take the heat?

I don't even think you've really been that open with us yet. I think this is a ploy to get people to feel sorry for you, so we will take what you say about yourself for granted.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    Joke's on me apparently? I just thought it was a cool picture, thanks for being an asshole, I guess...
    What the heck you want? And what is this drama again? I wasn't even talking to you to begin with although you just had to comment, that is, squeeze in your arse where it doesn't belong and of course you're going to "interpret" it as you want, but the reality is different.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Can we close this thread already?
    Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 08:33 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I think Lee Marvin summed it up in paint your wagon: mud can make you prisoner and the plain can bake you dry, snow will burn your eyes but only people make you cry.
    you said the exact same thing to me in tinychat, what is it supposed to mean lol

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011