Thread: DJ Arendee's Type me Bonanza Blowout

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    wow you really are a cunt, and you are attacking me. I appreciated his comments, so, speak for yourself.

Yeah well, I feel better now after having a few words with god on some important issues. I do feel a little awkward about my last couple messages but oh well, what's done is done.

Internet communities are really all I have at the moment. I do hang out on tinychat sometimes but that doesn't cover the other 12 hours in the day... haha.

I need to get to work all the rest of this week anyway, I really shouldn't be bickering over such things on the internet.
    Ftr I believe if you were to open a thread were you openly say that you don't have friends at the moment etc. people would easily empathize. If you open a thread about your type it'll be bound to be a "discussion" and well, there will likely be disagreement.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pa3s View Post
    Hm, I was thinking the same. I just don't know if this is only influenced by superficial impressions or if it actually makes sense.
    Great minds think alike...

But seriously, if this guy is anything else than beta or gamma, I am the lord of flies. Either way, delta quadra is well protected and has the best security in the world so, worry not.
    Last edited by Absurd; 07-05-2012 at 10:11 AM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok so I thought about some things. I'm just really lonely. That's why I look toward my family, etc. But they don't want to talk about anything going on in my life. They don't want to talk about psychology. They don't like any of my music. They think I talk about video games too much. They think I talk about money and business too much. They think I talk about socionics and mbti too much. No one wants to listen. It may just be a reciprocal thing because I find NOTHING in their life interesting, that's why I moved to colorado.

Any insecurity right now is because I come to this forum to talk to people but am unprepared to deal with the harsh criticality that I'm actually asking people to give me.

I'm unemployed, trying to start a business in a state where I only have 4 friends who get off after 11pm. I'm lonely and depressed. I say we just leave it at that and stop talking about how insecure I am because this really isn't what I'm looking for at the moment. In fact there's no point in starting this topic because... we all know my mind isn't going to change. I guess I'm just starting conversation and the topic happens to be about me or something. go me.
    UGHHHHHHH you are extremely frustrating to talk to.

You are the one that started down this "insecurity" topic's path. I WAS COMMENTING ON THIS: ps: the typewatch people think no one is an 8 until proven otherwise, and get seemingly upset, belligerent even, when someone suggests they're an 8 but aren't really sure themselves. That was my complaint. I sense some kind of insecurity from most of their posts which makes me further believe they're full of shit. Something you completely pulled out of your ass.
    I do have empathy, but you make personal attacks towards other people and it grates on my nerves when you suddenly rationalize it by playing all misunderstood victim.
    Sry life sucks for at the moment, really we've all been there, but stop pulling crap out of your ass and then maybe I could respect your rationale on things?

Now that someone mentioned LII........hmmmmm.......
    @lungs hahahahahahahah i like you ^^

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    in order for this to be true it would mean that everybody who doesn't have an "established social relationship" gets bitched at. its just false. nice of you to take pity on him and all but you don't have to get on a high horse to do so. my opinion about him is as valid as yours. maybe you don't realize your attempts at "empathizing" tend to fall flat because you sound so proud of yourself while you're doing it. its like its more for yourself than for the other person.

and why should everyone be empathetic and encouraging towards everybody? go away.
    You quite obviously just don't like me and this colors your view of absolutely everything I say. I don't empathize with others for myself. That doesn't make any sense. Just put me on ignore already. I've been around the forum for a while and leaving because you say I should is laughable. It's not going to happen.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    You quite obviously just don't like me and this colors your view of absolutely everything I say. I don't empathize with others for myself. That doesn't make any sense. Just put me on ignore already. I've been around the forum for a while and leaving because you say I should is laughable. It's not going to happen.
    my issues with dj were based around actual character traits and his issues with me were based around me being ugly and having a penis or something. which is fine but for you to side with him against me while pretending to have some kind of moral high ground is absolutely ridiculous and obviously related to your dislike of me. side with whoever you want but if you're going to put on a pretense of empathetic good guy while doing it i'm going to call bullshit.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

When I was in junior high school, someone started stealing my lunch from my locker almost every day. I was pretty skinny and really needed those lunches. So I made a special meal for the thief. I bagged up some Doritos coated in my mom's nastiest hairspray, and I made a PB, jelly, and skin cream sandwich. And my lunches never were stolen again after that.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by CONFIMED View Post
    When I was in junior high school, someone started stealing my lunch from my locker almost every day. I was pretty skinny and really needed those lunches. So I made a special meal for the thief. I bagged up some Doritos coated in my mom's nastiest hairspray, and I made a PB, jelly, and skin cream sandwich. And my lunches never were stolen again after that.
    Fuck yeah.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my issues with dj were based around actual character traits and his issues with me were based around me being ugly and having a penis or something. which is fine but for you to side with him against me while pretending to have some kind of moral high ground is absolutely ridiculous and obviously related to your dislike of me. side with whoever you want but if you're going to put on a pretense of empathetic good guy while doing it i'm going to call bullshit.
    I don't care about your issues with him and my comment was not directed at you but at him. I don't even know why you responded to what I said as it had nothing to do with you. I wasn't "siding" with anyone but trying to empathize with him and tell him he's unlikely to get a lot of understanding around here at the current time. No one else in this thread thought I was siding against them and responded to my comment.
    “No psychologist should pretend to understand what he does not understand... Only fools and charlatans know everything and understand nothing.” -Anton Chekhov

http://kevan.org/johari?name=Bardia0
    http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Bardia0

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bardia View Post
    I don't care about your issues with him and my comment was not directed at you but at him. I don't even know why you responded to what I said as it had nothing to do with you. I wasn't "siding" with anyone but trying to empathize with him and tell him he's unlikely to get a lot of understanding around here at the current time. No one else in this thread thought I was siding against them and responded to my comment.
    oh, please. half of your post was a passive aggressive swipe at the meanies who "bitch at" people. you really are a piece of work. I'm sure you've convinced yourself, though.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I would say you are going thru a "quarter life crisis" sort of event DJ, and probably are still reforming your sense of self at this point. The leaving of the Navy, the unemployment, the distancing from your parents. I would caution that you be wary of scams in business, especially something like a "real estate club". I don't know the details on this, so let me know if I misread something. If you want to succeed in life it's going to be shitty. Not telling you to be a bank teller, but everything that sounds like a get rich quick scheme is generally going to be morally bankrupt. Unless you figure out how to do it yourself, nobody's helping anyone "get rich" without first getting their slice, generally much bigger than they deserve.

Anyways, good luck with work and achieving independence and all that but have a contingency plan.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Last edited by Azure Flame; 07-19-2012 at 06:59 PM.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

lungs is just jealous that people don't care about her constant emotional problems on a daily basis so she feels she has to stop everyone else from getting help when they ask for it.

I wouldn't pay much attention to her @Bardia
    says the guy who has posted about absolutely nothing except "how can i get girls" and "why doesn't my family support my stupid plans" and "the reason my life sucks is because of E3s its all their fault" ever since he got here. you saw me talking about something emotional in the chatbox right now so you'd thought you would strike me while i was vulnerable. it just reinforces what a piece of shit you are. go fuck yourself.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

right.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm intp.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bam. I nailed it!

ftr I didn't see your conversation in the chat box. I just assumed you have constant emotional problems and are jealous that people actually feel like helping me when I ask for it and not you.
    You are right on up there with Joy.
    constantly making up things to make yourself feel better about whatever diarrhea you spew all over the place. it's embarrassing.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    You are right on up there with Joy.
    constantly making up things to make yourself feel better about whatever diarrhea you spew all over the place. it's embarrassing.
    LOL omg <3 I didn't know you were ever even around for her...

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    LOL omg <3 I didn't know you were ever even around for her...
    haha..unfortunately I was.. probably just a lurker at that point in time, but I still read. I googled ennegram types when I still worked as a lifeguard and couldn't understand why
    so many of my coworkers I liked until we crossed the acquaintance barrier I got to know them better and then realized we were so incredibly different and I wasn't a fan...and from that I stumbled upon this site.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah. And I'm assuming this site has reflected the fact that you find many people distasteful when they express themselves in a...less filtered fashion But I think that's the point.

Under cerulean skies...

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

yeah not an 8. an 8 wouldn't go out of their way to position themselves as a victim and beg for sympathy like this. 6 works. Fe seeking probably works too.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i'm not like you. i apologize when i'm sorry. not as a ploy to gain favor and leverage to ask for emotional support.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    TIM
    Yet to be determined
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The characterizations in your first post scream irrational extravert. Secondly, they scream extraverted sensation. Thirdly, they scream XXTp.

A rational type would emphasize the composedness of their character, whereas you were quick to emphasize the way you combine opposites, lying outside of easy definitions and categories. The inability to understand yourself or to introspect, whilst clearly exaggerated, suggest weak Ni. Difficulty in regulating/hiding your internal mood points to weak NiFe.

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IMHO, non-socionics explanations probably do a better job of describing DJ's current state of mind, which obfuscates his real sociotype.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm asking for an appology because its going to be awkward talking to you for now on and I'd rather not have that. I think you're giving me too much credit for being some political genius that I'm not.

What the hell is your deal. this makes absolutely no sense right now. And when people argue with me for stupid ass reasons like this its usually because they're hiding something. What are you trying to hide?

ESE!!!!!!!!!!!

(not everyone has hidden motives...some people just find other people annoying because of something they said or did), it's all very simple.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

its really not that complicated. do you want me to explain in step-by-step detail why i don't like you? i think you would probably prefer if i didn't, but i can, if you want.

i came into this thread to put in my two cents and it got dragged out after that. i really don't care to keep it going at this point.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yeah not an 8. an 8 wouldn't go out of their way to position themselves as a victim and beg for sympathy like this. 6 works. Fe seeking probably works too.
    Lol are you joking

I don't know if he is an 8 or not but they are certainly not above or in any way exempt from playing the victim.

Under cerulean skies...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm used to 8s like Ashton or absurd who have a little more dignity than that, but maybe you're right, idk. I have a hard time reconciling the idea of someone who doesn't want to confront their weaknesses with dj's groveling and blatantly pity-seeking behavior.

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sticking my nose in here, yadda yadda yadda.

Who cares. You can apologize for acting like a bitch.
    I'm asking for an appology because its going to be awkward talking to you for now on and I'd rather not have that.
    I understand wanting to have smooth relations with people, especially when you have to face them in the future. I'm not denying your feelings here - you feel hurt, and that is what it is - but if you want a truce with someone, it works better when you are the one waving the white flag and giving ground. Demanding an apology won't work, no matter how entitled to one you may feel. Telling them to apologize for acting like a bitch tends to go over like a lead balloon. If you honestly want to resolve things, you have to be the bigger person and extend the hand of friendship (or mutual tolerance) first.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ashton View Post
    I think ya'll motherfuckers owe me an apology so you can validate my person with self-sacrificing obsequiousness and justify mending my butthurted feelings.
    "Ok this is where you admit that I win (because I'm going to be a dick to you if you don't)"

Under cerulean skies...

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My chihuahua goes over to her bowl and gets one piece of kibble. Then she brings it back to where I'm sitting and eats it next to my foot. Repeat x 20 pieces. That's sort of cute. But wait, now she's eating a magazine. Not cute. But wait, it's "Martha Stewart's Living," so I guess it's ok.
    LSI: “I still can’t figure out Pinterest.”

Me: “It’s just, like, idea boards.”

LSI: “I don’t have ideas.”

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Hmm?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    If you honestly want to resolve things, you have to be the bigger person and extend the hand of friendship (or mutual tolerance) first.
    Just like Obersturmführer.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly View Post
    "Ok this is where you admit that I win (because I'm going to be a dick to you if you don't)"
    In the words of DJ Aaslkdfjlskdjf: "BAM! NAILED IT!"

TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

*sigh* Children...threats are so empty these days, it's bad for my head..

Under cerulean skies...

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I was wondering how come so many Se/Ni people are drama queens, actually.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'm used to 8s like Ashton or absurd who have a little more dignity than that, but maybe you're right, idk. I have a hard time reconciling the idea of someone who doesn't want to confront their weaknesses with dj's groveling and blatantly pity-seeking behavior.
    Oi mate, no fucking way we are related.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast