0 0%
  • 93 100.00%

Thread: Guess My Type #8 - Shy Girl #2

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Guess My Type #8 - Shy Girl #2

We might need a new forum/subforum for all of these. I really want to guess rcm but I need to study my VI. (It will probably take a week if I do it. No promises though. )

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I am thinking about zipping up all of my V.I. pictures into a zip fild and placing a link somewhere where people can download alot of these pictures of diffrent types I have been using to practice. I have about 1100 of them now.

Hopefully people have high-speed connections in the forum, I know the pics alone are over 50 megabytes not zipped.

I am honestly starting to believe it is totally possible to acurately predict someones type by looking at frames of other peoples faces within the diffrent types to find a matching or almost matching one. The odd thing is that the personality types that seem to correlate most with a particulr person in real life actually are in fact describing the personalities of these people. It is almost eerie ...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I really wish someone would take these pictures and do a computer analysis of them. That would be awesome. I am on a 56k currently :/ but only because I am out of school. Just out of curiousity out of the people that you are "sure" of do have any breakdown for the # of people from each type and how that fits in across different categories (male/female, etc etc)? I really need to bug the admin to write that writing analysis program too. I was talking with someone about grammar breakdown and how that could be influenced by type. If only I knew someone who knew grammar, stntax, etc really well and could program...

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    If only I knew someone who knew grammar, stntax, etc really well and could program...
    That would be me, I have learned Greek, German, and Hebrew and know way beyond the basics in English as a result. I can also code in C/C++/BASIC/ASSEMBLER.

And in case you are wondering, there is a proven correlation beween passive and active inflictions of speece between male and female, maybe even also with personality types as you suggest. It might be something worth studying.

Banned
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro-the-Lion
    Just out of curiousity out of the people that you are "sure" of do have any breakdown for the # of people from each type and how that fits in across different categories (male/female, etc etc)?
    I have not done any statistical analysis, yet ... probably will sometime in the near future.

Creepy-

She is INFJ