Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Arendee View Post
    I read something in the enneagram 8 personal growth that I'm curious to see if anyone can elaborate on it some more through personal experience, how to avoid it, etc.

What does this mean? I don't like the idea that people would like me only for my "power." I want to be very successful in life but I also seek close relationships.
    Okay.

Thing with Enneagram is, it is claimed that each and every human on Earth has one, one of the nine Enneagram numbers, not two, not three and not seven at the same time. Before you or anyone else disagrees bare in mind it was set this way by Gurdjieff himself who called it esoteric Christian teachings basing it on numerology where God has nine different faces. What you use now is actually the work of Oscar Ichazo and his colleague Claudio Naranjo, former being the disciple of Gurdjieff, which means what you use now was developed in 1960's, which further means it has a bit of additions here and there to the original, for example it was reinforced by Naranjo with 9 of Freud’s 10 personality defense mechanisms not to mention that Ichazo claimed to receive instructions from a higher entity called "Metatron, the prince of the archangels."

So no, it doesn't have anything to do with Moslem something and swirling as some very knowledgeable person on here claimed it has.

As for you question try to balance it, keep it on healthy level?

This is why I shouldn't post my type. I'm sick of people sitting here analyzing what I am instead of answering my questions.
    You actually invite them to "analyse" you more, but cool, that is, some people on here will think "person doesn't self-type, I'm going to do it for her/him."
    Last edited by Absurd; 06-30-2012 at 05:25 PM.

TIM
    Neon Ninja Phoenix
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Okay.

Thing with Enneagram is, it is claimed that each and every human on Earth has one, one of the nine Enneagram numbers, not two, not three and not seven at the same time. Before you or anyone else disagrees bare in mind it was set this way by Gurdjieff himself who called it esoteric Christian teachings basing it on numerology where God has nine different faces. What you use now is actually the work of Oscar Ichazo and his colleague Claudio Naranjo, former being the disciple of Gurdjieff, which means what you use now was developed in 1960's, which further means it has a bit of additions here and there to the original, for example it was reinforced by Naranjo with 9 of Freud’s 10 personality defense mechanisms not to mention that Ichazo claimed to receive instructions from a higher entity called "Metatron, the prince of the archangels."

So no, it doesn't have anything to do with Moslem something and swirling as some very knowledgeable person on here claimed it has.

As for you question try to balance it, keep it on healthy level?

You actually invite them to "analyse" you more, but cool, that is, some people on here will think "person doesn't self-type, I'm going to do it for her/him."
    I've heard about metatron. He is the reason we have enneagrams? That's AWESOME! Now I can officially confirm my theory that enneagram is a cult.
    Perfect<------------------------------------------------------------------------------>Loops and Tings

Ambivert / Aggressor / Trailblazer / Nomad / Alpha Caretaker / Free Spirit / Kevlar Speed Demon / Ninja

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've heard about metatron. He is the reason we have enneagrams? That's AWESOME! Now I can officially confirm my theory that enneagram is a cult.
    http://www.arica.org/

You have to realise that Jung, Socionics and Enneagram have the same thing in common, which is spiritual study.