Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
haha that second video makes me feel a bit proud of myself; i have been putting more of the light-colored foundation i wear under my eyes like that because i like the contrast it gives. i forgot when i discovered that, maybe i was trying to mimic some celebrity makeup and noticed the lightness under their eyes? light-colored concealer would probably give a better effect than simply fair-colored foundation, but i haven't used concealer in a while. (more layers of makeup seems to be rough on my skin.)

also i liked the blending beauty brush that i last used okay, but i wasn't particularly impressed. maybe i just didn't know how to use it that well, or maybe it wasn't high quality. also i found it to be a pain in the ass to clean. that video makes me want to try using one again though, since it made his makeup look really good!

anyway i should try to refine my makeup application skills; my makeup might look a little more 2-dimensional than it should be since i don't know the ins and outs of contouring, and i don't have a lot of different brushes and stuff like that (though i do pay attention to contrast and highlighting.)
You can make your own tinted moisturizer~ All you need is foundation and moisturizer and mix 'em!