Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I like a girl with a nice square jawline, a very angular face, I love me some muscles and I don't mean "Oh she's fit..." kind of muscles I mean 'Amazon warrior who can fight off the night demons' kind of muscles. Small breasts, almost nonexistent really, I like to feel her muscular pecs underneath and the bosom's just get in the way. Strong defined calf muscles are always a plus. I like lot's of body hair but not to much on top, oh and hair on the upper lip is a must. Not too much but just enough to make me wonder "What if there was more?" sort of thing.
    at first i thought maybe you were serious. i've known a few guys who like looking at female bodybuilders.

i personally think the aesthetic is kinda gross but its cool to see variety in what people are attracted to.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    at first i thought maybe you were serious. i've known a few guys who like looking at female bodybuilders.

i personally think the aesthetic is kinda gross but its cool to see variety in what people are attracted to.
    Maybe you're right, maybe I should put "Have sex with a body builder" on my bucket list.

Could be fun.
    Easy Day