Quote Originally Posted by redbaron View Post
I like it when men have an air of authority about them. I guess it's confidence that I'm speaking of, which I think does manifest itself if not in physical appearance, then in physical presence, if that makes sense. Weightiness. Solidity.
yes, this for sure! so sexy.

i tend to prefer fair eye colors (blue/green/hazel) with blond or brown hair, as well as lighter skin tones. generally thicker (rather than thin) kind of body, strong and somewhat muscular with some extra fat is pretty attractive. i like broad shoulders, strong hands & arms, and body hair.

i like a somewhat serious, not-too-sweet/sensitive look in the face, but i don't like a mean or arrogant face either. masculine (not androgynous/girly) but not in the male model or Hollywood kind of way; i like men who are good-looking, but still "normal".

i like when men dress relatively simply and attractively, but not in a super-stylish and "done-up" way, e.g. i'm not usually into the metro or hipster look. suits & ties are hot though. a man who looks intellectual, aware & thoughtful, and calmly confident is much more attractive than a loud party boy type. (i know that is more personality-related, but it's something that often comes out in their physical appearance & style.)

*re-reads* damn i'm picky, lol. i was trying to be specific though. and it's not as if all of these traits are necessary for me to find someone attractive.