Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    914 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

my visual preferences tend to be more about things that reflect on their personality and lifestyle - like i'm not attracted to metrosexuals and business suits are a turn-off. i do like men who look a little "rougher," like a strong jawline and body hair and big thighs. and big hands, yes. i like a little bit of pudge on the belly. i like blue eyes.

edit: i can think of dozens of exceptions to everything i've listed. basically it doesn't matter, lol.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These are by no means prerequisites for who I'm interested in, but they're are always plusses:

Craggy facial features
    Sideburns
    Redheads
    Chest hair *but only if there's a good chest behind it, cannot stress this enough*

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    my visual preferences tend to be more about things that reflect on their personality and lifestyle
    Agreed. For me it's not so much the features in and of themselves as much as what I can intuit about their character from them.

Historically I've only ever fallen for scrawny guys, even though that's not the physical type I'd typically be attracted to. Personality trumps all.

I'm secretly a girl