Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've been starting to find myself far less susceptible to being awed by physical features alone within the past couple years. When I was a teen I often fell for flashy narcissistic girls and wasn't really aware of the impact of things like make-up that can artificially boost someone's attractiveness. Now I find myself much more attracted to girls I actually share real commonality and connection with and am more open to girls that don't try to appear as sex goddesses.

That doesn't mean I buy into the "It's what in the the inside that counts" mentality and will go chasing fat chicks either though. Everyone should strive at least at some level to be healthy and fit, and the fact that someone is fat and out shape and is very often an indicator that that person has issues in other areas of life as well. We are attracted to beautiful people for a reason and I'm not going to deny myself to being a beautiful girl because of bullshit victim liberal ideas.

All-in-all I just care that someone at least generally attractive when they are without aid from cosmetics and from there will be open to them depending if there is any deep connection.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy View Post
    We are attracted to beautiful people for a reason and I'm not going to deny myself to being a beautiful girl because of bullshit victim liberal ideas.
    I believe in you Muddy. LOL