Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Theoria Those look like either ILIs or SLEs.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    @Theoria 100% Se/Ni-Valuing, the first two pics point to ILI imo.
    Thanks for your opinion.

Hm... The only Si/Ne-valuing type that's been proposed for me is LII -- do you really think it's impossible, just based on those?

Quote Originally Posted by Singularity View Post
    @Theoria Those look like either ILIs or SLEs.
    Would that make me either SEE or IEI?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Theoria View Post
    Thanks for your opinion.

Hm... The only Si/Ne-valuing type that's been proposed for me is LII -- do you really think it's impossible, just based on those?

Would that make me either SEE or IEI?
    @Resonare is correct about those pics indicating Se/Ni-valuing. I'm also attracted to those women. Heck, some of those pics look like women I've dated. But I would suggest that you are attracted to them for reasons other than your socionics type. Perhaps they resemble someone you fixated on in your childhood, sort of like an Imago.

Imagos can really mislead you. Mine happens to be a tall, thin, redheaded intuitive introvert with a long face, lots of Fe and an independent spirit and a predeliction for modern furniture and abstract art. It so happens that some IEI's fit that description, but that doesn't make me an SLE.

The reason I say this is because your avatar, your speech, the fact that you prefer animated movies about giant Pandas (caregivers) over Ridley Scott movies like Blade Runner (Aggressors), all point toward your being LII over ILI.

However, I don't want to battle-type, because I could be completely wrong, and usually am. You know yourself best. Instead, one way to help narrow down your type is for you to decide which kind of female you would prefer. Caregiver, Aggressor, Infantile, or Victim? Not from pictures alone, but from the way you want to be treated.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    your avatar
    Why? I'm genuinely curious about this.

your speech
    Debatable, but I'm not genuinely curious about that .

the fact that you prefer animated movies about giant Pandas (caregivers) over Ridley Scott movies like Blade Runner (Aggressors)
    (for the interested, here's the post in reference: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1171069 )

But you made that fact up . I only said that I was watching the panda movie, not that I was liking it. And the rest of my comment implied that I have watched Blade Runner (which means that I must've been watching it, at some points in time). So, really, there is only evidence that the panda movie and Blade Runner, for me, are in fact in the same category (of having been being watched). And there is no evidence for any category they might differ in -- I said I didn't like Blade Runner, yes, but I didn't say I like Panda Kopanda.

Also, lol -- your language more often than not seems full of deliberate humour to me.

Blade Runner (Aggressors)
    giant Pandas (caregivers)
    Are you serious about these associations?

However, I don't want to battle-type
    I'd appreciate if you partook further.

Seriously, this is fun, for now.

because I could be completely wrong, and usually am. You know yourself best.
    Aw, I love recognitions of difficulties of knowldege .

which kind of female you would prefer. Caregiver, Aggressor, Infantile, or Victim? Not from pictures alone, but from the way you want to be treated.
    That's probably much harder for me to consider than anything else in this discussion. Sorry...

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1604 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Why? I'm genuinely curious about this.
    Your avatar consists of what appears to me to be a stylized Greek letter (I’m not Ti enough to figure out which one, if any) which interposes, like a guarding barrier fence, between you (the viewer) and a bunch of shadowy, anonymous people milling about on the other side of the protection of the Gate of Science and Reason. If that is not the world-view of every LII that I’ve ever known, then I don’t know what is. – You asked.

Debatable, but I'm not genuinely curious about that [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image001.gif[/IMG].
    See the next section of your note.

(for the interested, here's the post in reference: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1171069 )

But you made that fact up [IMG]file:///C:\Users\Owner\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\ clip_image002.gif[/IMG]. I only said that I was watching the panda movie, not that I was liking it. And the rest of my comment implied that I have watched Blade Runner (which means that I must've been watching it, at some points in time). So, really, there is only evidence that the panda movie and Blade Runner, for me, are in fact in the same category (of having been being watched). And there is no evidence for any category they might differ in -- I said I didn't like Blade Runner, yes, but I didn't say I like Panda Kopanda.
    Focusing on the minute details of exactly what was said and not said, implied and not implied, evidence and not-evidence, is a complete exposition of dominant Ti. Faced with the same situation, the ILI CapitalistPig would have summarized his views with a simple and very Te response of “Fuck off”. Your response was completely different.

Also, lol -- your language more often than not seems full of deliberate humour to me.
    It’s dat Ti-dom-Te-dom attraction that you are feeling, as Beebe predicted. Just because we Extinguish each other’s ventures does not mean we can’t appreciate the other’s viewpoints.

Are you serious about these associations?
    You mean my associating a Panda with caregiving and comfort and Pris with Aggressive sexuality? Yep. As a Victim, I could watch a Panda movie for about three minutes, tops, but I could watch Pris’ thigh gap for hours. Maybe she and I could do some acrobatics, too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9t5ikxjAQ4

I'd appreciate if you partook further.

Seriously, this is fun, for now.

Aw, I love recognitions of difficulties of knowledge.

That's probably much harder for me to consider than anything else in this discussion. Sorry...
    Just ask yourself if you’d rather have a nice, respectable woman bring you a warm cup of tea and a blanket while she protects you from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, maybe open her blouse for you while tucking you in at night and asking if she can do anything else for you, or would you rather have a sexually aggressive woman show up at your door, barge in, dominate you, ravage both you and your house, then leave?

Disclaimer – people and situations may have been exaggerated for clarity.

TIM
    Disqualified
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Your avatar consists of what appears to me to be a stylized Greek letter (I’m not Ti enough to figure out which one, if any) which interposes, like a guarding barrier fence, between you (the viewer) and a bunch of shadowy, anonymous people milling about on the other side of the protection of the Gate of Science and Reason. If that is not the world-view of every LII that I’ve ever known, then I don’t know what is.
    This is actually pretty interesting, because, that's not even close to my interpretation of it, apart from the identification of the Greek letter reference. Now, tell me -- does your interpretation not say more about you, than me?

Focusing on the minute details of exactly what was said and not said, implied and not implied, evidence and not-evidence, is a complete exposition of dominant Ti. Faced with the same situation, the ILI CapitalistPig would have summarized his views with a simple and very Te response of “Fuck off”. Your response was completely different.
    It is only fitting that I respond with a succinct meme sentence, then: "Theoria is my praxis."*

(.............in typological terms: Te could be mistaken for Ti when a person is so dominantly characterized by E5, unlike someone like CPig where that might not be an issue)

Also -- do you think End is LII too? If not, how is his language more Te than mine?

as Beebe predicted
    Who's Beebe?

Just because we Extinguish each other’s ventures does not mean we can’t appreciate the other’s viewpoints.
    Certainly.

You mean my associating a Panda with caregiving and comfort and Pris with Aggressive sexuality?
    Well, you didn't say Pris -- in which case I find that equation ridiculous anyway -- there's an immense disparity of sexual intensity between the scenes that feature Pris and those that don't. I enjoyed the scenes with Pris more than almost every other scene, but they don't take up much of the movie, do they?

but I could watch Pris’ thigh gap for hours
    That just sounds like, again, more of a "fixation" issue, than a functional, information-metabolical difference. In other words, E5 vs not-E5: “An intellectual is a person who has discovered something more interesting than sex.”

Just ask yourself if you’d rather have a nice, respectable woman bring you a warm cup of tea and a blanket while she protects you from the hustle and bustle of the outside world, maybe open her blouse for you while tucking you in at night and asking if she can do anything else for you, or would you rather have a sexually aggressive woman show up at your door, barge in, dominate you, ravage both you and your house, then leave?
    Again -- sorry. Still as difficult to ascertain as before . They sound appealing and bothersome in their own ways.

*"Theory is my praxis" is a meme sentence culminated by a Facebook meme page: https://www.facebook.com/theoryismypraxis/

I adapted it to "Theoria is my praxis", of course, for additional relevance, and to separate it further from its original context of revolutionary inaction.
    Last edited by Theoria; 02-19-2017 at 03:40 AM.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Resonare is correct about those pics indicating Se/Ni-valuing. I'm also attracted to those women. Heck, some of those pics look like women I've dated. But I would suggest that you are attracted to them for reasons other than your socionics type. Perhaps they resemble someone you fixated on in your childhood, sort of like an Imago.

Imagos can really mislead you. Mine happens to be a tall, thin, redheaded intuitive introvert with a long face, lots of Fe and an independent spirit and a predeliction for modern furniture and abstract art. It so happens that some IEI's fit that description, but that doesn't make me an SLE.

The reason I say this is because your avatar, your speech, the fact that you prefer animated movies about giant Pandas (caregivers) over Ridley Scott movies like Blade Runner (Aggressors), all point toward your being LII over ILI.

However, I don't want to battle-type, because I could be completely wrong, and usually am. You know yourself best. Instead, one way to help narrow down your type is for you to decide which kind of female you would prefer. Caregiver, Aggressor, Infantile, or Victim? Not from pictures alone, but from the way you want to be treated.
    Yeah, you make a good point! I can see Theo as an LII, and not just because he annoys the fuck outta me.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚