Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

Threaded View

Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @Singularity good viewpoint!! Since Germany is very culturally Beta ST this could be the explanation why I select Beta NF members. Soft faces are somewhat valued here, less in males.
    I also live in Germany, but Germany is very Delta-value (ESTj, ISTp) and also somehow Alpha-value (ESFj, ISFp) heavy in my opinion! Intensity and crassness is not appreciated here. Normality, stability and so on are very common. I noticed how most people are Delta and Alpha here, at least how I experienced it. Like most people have this very practical Jack Wolfskin and crocs sense of fashion (lol), are very laid back and like to live this safe, stable and harmonious life style. Many people are very prude and prefer traditional beauties. But yes soft features in females are valued here, though I noticed this is the case in most cultures, not necessarily only here (?).

Guys I find attractive:
    1020.jpg
    IMG_1241_Fotor.jpg
    2030dfb8f414301d31c22b410aeb6df4.jpg

Ethnicity doesn't really matter to me, if someone is attractive then they are no matter their skin/hair/eye colour. To me it's mostly about sharp and manly looks (I kinda like the bad boy vibe with tattoos) and a not too skinny built with broad shoulders and a good back.

Women I find attractice (yes I added girls too, because why not haha):

Emily_48_cpbhbz.jpg
    ChlXeQyXEAAtgNq.jpg
    large.jpg
    86a48410aec94e5728f49f74f7683d62.png

Apparently when I removed a picture I didn't like it appeared as an attached thumbnail at the bottom of the post.. anyone knows how to properly remove it? It's kinda annoying. :<
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by dot; 02-16-2017 at 09:39 AM.