Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: What physical features do you find attractive?

TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jessica129 View Post
    Abbie you don't make sense, I'm sorry. You weren't born with a full head of hair so maybe you should trim that too. Just have some hairy ass legs with a shaved crotch and shaved knees and a bald head and see if you ever get married!
    Don't you know the difference between a kid and an infant?

LSE
    1-6-2 so/sx
    Johari Nohari

Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't see anything wrong with plastic, plastic empty Pepsi bottles are fine actually, I chew on them, don't know why actually.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    As a general rule: if you had hair there when you were a kid, you should still have hair there. If not, you should probably keep it trimmed. Gender is irrelevant. I never had hair on my knees when I was a kid, so I don't want it there now.
    There's this thing called puberty, where little boys and girls become men and women. They change. It's normal.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, they don't change, they forever remain midgets.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

Quote Originally Posted by Gilly
    You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

“Whether we fall by ambition, blood, or lust, like diamonds we are cut with our own dust.”

You've done yourself a huge favor developmentally by mustering the balls to do something really fucking scary... in about the most vulnerable situation possible.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

instant boner

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ugh i hate scarlett johansson

TIM
    para bellum
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    GTFO ARSAL!

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Radio View Post
    GAY
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the backs of men's ankles. the backs of men's necks. toned, svelte bods. I cease being attracted to men if they have massively large muscles. it's like how I imagine the average male feels about breasts--very sexually attractive up until they are so large they would obviously hamper the act of copulation. Men's (various varieties) hair-skin-eye color and tone combinations. feet. fingerends. eyebrows. eyelashes. elbows. smiles. body language. body confidence. gentleness (way they hold their own body).

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

The ones that want to go to see a film with me in some time.

Mermaid with Stellar views SyrupDeGem's Avatar
    TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's more the fictitious character than anything physical though.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Marxist Ne’er-do-well Red Villain's Avatar
    TIM
    Te-SLI/ xNTJ
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    "We have no compassion and we ask no compassion from you. When our turn comes, we shall not make excuses for the terror.".

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OH!

I find this image very attractive, I'm still making different associations that purely visual though.

And they are not even the same person?!?

I think i see a pattern with the last two though... must look into that...could be circumstantial.

Now this is a story all about how, my type got changed, turned upside down. Just wait for a minute and watch chatbox right there, & I'll tell how Gem became the moderator with blue hair.

In typology central friended and praised, on the picture thread was where she spent most her days. Chilling out, selfies, relaxing all cool, And all typing some people and getting them schooled.

When a couple of girls who were up to no good, Started annoying her & her friends in the forumhood, She got in one little flame war & got pissed off & said 'I'm moving in with that exboyfriend in the forum with the socionics toffs.

So Gem pulls up to the forum for a year without being a hater, And yells to typocentral 'Yo creeps! Smell Ya later', Became a mod in her kingdom she was finally there, To sit on her throne as the mod with blue hair.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by HelenOfTroy View Post
    OH!I find this image very attractive, I'm still making different associations that purely visual though.
    But he doesn't have udders as you put it. How come is he still attractive?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    But he doesn't have udders as you put it. How come is he still attractive?
    haha naw, i corrected you when you said 'cows tits' (just eww) i have zero requirements for udders.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

haha naw, i corrected you when you said 'cows tits' (just eww) i have zero requirements for udders.
    Well, love like me, I mean I ought to be called love instead of Absurd, has a peculiar way of functioning. No beauty is going to replace something that does the work, that is, no "cows tits" nor udders and any aesthetic bimbos won't change it.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, love like me, I mean I ought to be called love instead of Absurd, has a peculiar way of functioning. No beauty is going to replace something that does the work, that is, no "cows tits" nor udders and any aesthetic bimbos won't change it.

I don't like aesthetic bimbos either. I'm trying to put into words what exactly it is about those images, separate to the characters they represent, that i like. OK so... maybe a little arrogance, resolve, confidence, crispiness, vengeance, defiance, honor.... ...hmmm... those are some of the things i see in those images..... though not too much as to be unforgivably offensive...because you know underneath it all... there is a burning intense love. BLAH!

I don't think i did very well.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Great, not that I don't find my Scocionics dual people "beautiful", I do, and they are, but I wouldn't choose one "beauty" for another if I had to socionics-wise. Females, actually, are the finest creatures walking on the surface of the Earth, some of them. That is art to me.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great, not that I don't find my Scocionics dual people "beautiful", I do, and they are, but I wouldn't choose one "beauty" for another if I had to socionics-wise.
    How would you chose one socionics dual over the other absurd?

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

How would you chose one socionics dual over the other absurd?
    Simple, it is impossible. You focus on what one says and how one says it, you can't go wrong in real life, I mean there is a slight margin you can and you register on this forum, and want to hear the reason for it after it went nuclear after few days/months.

How do you think you ended up on here?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Simple, it is impossible. You focus on what one says and how one says it, you can't go wrong in real life, I mean there is a slight margin you can and you register on this forum, and want to hear the reason for it after it went nuclear after few days/months.

How do you think you ended up on here?
    Haha, well it has very little to do with duality.

Hey absurd... you have any contenders? (scopes gladiator arena)

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Haha, well it has very little to do with duality.

Hey absurd... you have any contenders? (scopes gladiator arena)
    It does, Socionics is set up upon a one compatible alright relationship that isn't magical at all, it's one you alright with solely focusing on theory. As for contenders, no, I don't, I have the right to choose, besides, I don't consider most as competition at all.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It does, Socionics is set up upon a one compatible alright relationship that isn't magical at all, it's one you alright with solely focusing on theory. As for contenders, no, I don't, I have the right to choose, besides, I don't consider most as competition at all.
    So you would be content/settle for an 'alright, compatible non magical relationship'? *is sad for you*

What i meant before was that i was not drawn to this forum by duality, i'm interested in the concept of socionics and how it is applied yes but ultimately it's probably as much a load of tosh as is mbti and other personality theory.

InvisibruJim

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

So you would be content/settle for an 'alright, compatible non magical relationship'? *is sad for you*
    Why so sad? I'm fine, don't have bigger problems with females in real life. Don't think I ever did.

What i meant before was that i was not drawn to this forum by duality, i'm interested in the concept of socionics and how it is applied yes but ultimately it's probably as much a load of tosh as is mbti and other personality theory.
    Oh, I understand now, and well, I usually go with people I can get along with, not much interested in keeping an illusion of getting along when I clearly don't and shit hits the fan every time , so I go mostly by gut instinct and that doesn't fail, and if Socionics and some other super abstract out there supermodel says it's something more, clothing it in say quadras and dualities, and such a like, great for Socionics and some super abstract super model so, in a way, I'm not even that interested in concepts. Those are ideas and not very real to begin with. So, it's all about a test run - it works okay, both parties are fine with their company, cool.

So, again, first you start with a test run and only then think about what some theory states, and if it says it's love on first sight and sex all the time, theory is fine
    Last edited by Absurd; 11-28-2012 at 10:54 AM.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Thank God for Park. My penis was starting to wither from lack of Scarlett.
    You have a penis?
    Last edited by Park; 11-29-2012 at 03:19 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just feel like Scarlett, and it's one of my favorite names so this hurts,...... has a mouth full of spanners.

Her eyes are truly spectacular though

InvisibruJim

TIM
    SEE-Fi 9w1 so/sx
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah something about her mouth isn't right.
    And I would hide my face in you and you would hide your face in me, and nobody would ever see us any more.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    I was referring to the sight rather than smell. I am not bothered by hair on either gender, really. I just don't quite understand why especially armpit hair is OH SO GROSS on women and perfectly fine on men.
    I mentioned the idea of shaving my body hair once just to see if it would make me more attractive; and the woman I was sharing the thought with was instantly disgusted with it. I'll probably never consider it again. My body hair is awesome.
    good bye

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post

Combination of many different girls that i've known and have always loved to look at. I guess in a way this type of picture is the perfect way to show what i go for on average.

I want to do the same thing myself. What software did you use. I can't find anything free.

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fenryrr View Post
    Yeah something about her mouth isn't right.
    Shut up.

TIM
    ENTj
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lmao women commenting on beautiful women
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

TIM
    SLI 1w9 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

give Park a smooch

imma eat those lips

OMG

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Scarlett Johansson has always annoyed me somehow. She looks too soft/weak/feminine and her features are also way too full for my taste. It's the same with Jessica Alba. They're believed to be some of the most beautiful people in the world, but I find most "normal" people much prettier than either of them.

Women that look like they have some balls are hot.

Last edited by willekeurig; 12-02-2012 at 04:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

Page 6 of 40 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast