Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: jet city woman's type

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

From my own experience, I find that the INF* types i know are the ones who dwelve the deepest into the "deep" subjects of life. The type of conversations that go beyond intellectual mind, and titillate the spirit.
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pookie View Post
    "Someone who knows better has a well-produced argument and is well-respected enough in my eyes to convince me otherwise"

That wreaks of Aristocracy, ST/NF
    And subjectivity...

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    wow, Fox. and I had a little respect for you.
    disappointing.
    At least you finally figured out I didn't create this thread. That's one down.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

From my own experience, I find that the INF* types i know are the ones who dwelve the deepest into the "deep" subjects of life. The type of conversations that go beyond intellectual mind, and titillate the spirit.
    That's because INFx types are inclined to be introspective with ideas and with trivialities that most bypass or overlook.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, Fox. and I had a little respect for you.
    disappointing.
    At least you finally figured out I didn't create this thread. That's one down.
    Because what I said was soooo offensive to you? Over-sensitive, much?
    Last edited by FoxOnStilts; 06-07-2012 at 03:19 PM.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    I'd really love to see some Socionics resources that define it's use of the T/F/S/N functions (aside from how Socionics stays true to Jung with J/P vs. the hack-job MBTI does with J/P and introverts..).
    The resource I use the most is socionic.ru. Direct link to the basic 4 dichotomies is: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10-04-22-20-37. You'll need to use a translator. And, different authors will have different opinions. Also, it takes some getting used to the choppy English of the translations. Some come through a lot cleaner than others.

An okay page there on each IE: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...cheskieaspekty and a nice background on socionics itself: http://socionic.ru/index.php/2010-10...ut_informaciyu . There's a ton of info there, but I thought you might find those useful for a start.

It can also be interesting looking at the descriptions of types while taking into account the author's own type. And you have to read them as being through the eyes of the author, not as actuality; there are some pretty extreme biases in some cases. When the author's type and the description are the same it can also provide a little more insight into that type. For reference: Stratievskaya is ESI, Meged is EII, Reinin and Aushra are ILE

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol.... Lemme tell ya' what buddy, you have said so much fucking stupid shit on this forum, that there isn't enough I could say to catch up.... Now go ogle some poor girl with Double-D tits in tinychat to the point where you couldn't get laid in a fucking harem. If you're aggravated with people responding while mistyped on this forum, then you must have gone crazy already. This forum has more mistypes than I can imagine.

Now, if you want me to change my type to something you believe I am, you're going to have to stop trolling and start convincing. Thus far, all you've done is troll, which is the only thing you're apparently good at in life. One of those things apparently isn't getting laid, since it's been > a year since you have been, confirming my theory that guys who troll women aren't getting laid.

What can I say, I'm a self-described elitist. Yea, pretty much I agree with you....... I'm typed correctly, but there's always that 1% chance that I may not be in my mind, since I haven't mastered the system of socionics. Of course, being an e-type six, I am usually not 100% sure of anything lol.....

Lol, for some reason, I bring out a lot of cattiness in women online. Maybe that's true for all women, IDK.
    Jetson, you don't know anything about me or my life.

I'm not going to bother addressing your type with you anymore since you negated every one of the posts here that have given valid input on you not being LSI.

Fox, Squark, Octo , me, and the others have all given you good starting points towards re-evaluating your type - if that's what you classify as trolling, there's no point in continuing this any further.

I suggest you stop using 'trolling' as a defense and respond point by point, maybe something other than 'LOL IM SUCH A BITCH I CANT BE ESI LOLOLOL.'
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thePirate View Post
    Jetson, you don't know anything about me or my life.

I'm not going to bother addressing your type with you anymore since you negated every one of the posts here that have given valid input on you not being LSI.

Fox, Squark, Octo , me, and the others have all given you good starting points towards re-evaluating your type - if that's what you classify as trolling, there's no point in continuing this any further.

I suggest you stop using 'trolling' as a defense and respond point by point, maybe something other than 'LOL IM SUCH A BITCH I CANT BE ESI LOLOLOL.'
    Pirate, since you obviously have no reason to believe I am another type and can't back-up your beliefs with reason, I am going to assume you are being a goddamn idiot per usual. Yes, I do know that you haven't had sex in more than a year because you told Finale in tinychat. Not so hard to see that either way, whether you told it or not.

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirate, since you obviously have no reason to believe I am another type and can't back-up your beliefs with reason, I am going to assume you are being a goddamn idiot per usual.
    Question is, can you do anything but make snide remarks and baseless personal attacks? Maybe you could try backing YOUR beliefs up with reason. I haven't seen any of that from you yet.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yea, I don't find that F-types can't be intellectual or capable of deep conversation. Some are, just not in the certain way that I need.

Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    If someone chooses not to do something, it doesn't mean they can't.
    duh. In this case, Pirate tries but fails repeatedly. Finale and I have spent a small amount of time getting to know Pirate.
    Question is, can you do anything but make snide remarks and baseless personal attacks? Maybe you could try backing YOUR beliefs up with reason. I haven't seen any of that from you yet.
    If you read my posts, sometimes I do, but I don't take this site very seriously at all. It's mainly for trolling fun, like you are also using it at this time. There are better forums out there for more well thought-out posts, better moderation, and more serious members.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Some are, just not in the certain way that I need.
    lkj;klj;klj;

when you say stuff like this it makes it very hard not to respond lol. IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIONICS, WHY DO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE?

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

i don't care what you self-type but seeing you blatantly not actually think is very frustrating ok

Mentioned
    287 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finale and I have spent a small amount of time getting to know Pirate.
    emphasis on small. it's unlikely you know much of anything about anyone here.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emphasis on small. it's unlikely you know much of anything about anyone here.
    I know what they tell me in tinychat, and if I spend hours with people in tinychat, I generally know at least a little about them and their situations. In Pirate's situation, he's already given up the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    lkj;klj;klj;

when you say stuff like this it makes it very hard not to respond lol. IN THE CONTEXT OF SOCIONICS, WHY DO YOU THINK THIS MIGHT BE?
    i don't care what you self-type but seeing you blatantly not actually think is very frustrating ok
    Great example confirming my original statement. You remind me of my S.O.s insane mother. No rhyme nor reason to it. Please carry on. Pure entertainment.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 06-07-2012 at 08:44 PM.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pirate, since you obviously have no reason to believe I am another type and can't back-up your beliefs with reason, I am going to assume you are being a goddamn idiot per usual. Yes, I do know that you haven't had sex in more than a year because you told Finale in tinychat. Not so hard to see that either way, whether you told it or not.
    Nope, that's not what I said, and I'm not going to bother to clear it up.

Attempting to use & warp personal information that I gave to finale to attack me because you can't defend yourself intellectually is both low and weak.

You have chronically low self-esteem, and an incredibly unrealistic sense of your own mental faculties. If I'm the idiot, then engage me in an argument that doesn't result in another ad hominem, otherwise kindly shut the fuck up.
    <Crispy> what subt doesnt understand is that a healthy reaction to "FUCK YOU" is and not

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

If you read my posts, sometimes I do, but I don't take this site very seriously at all. It's mainly for trolling fun, like you are also using it at this time. There are better forums out there for more well thought-out posts, better moderation, and more serious members.
    there are people on here who have taken time and given you genuine and well-reasoned posts, when they didn't have to, in the face of your bitchy, nonsensical insanity - and then you say this. there is really something wrong with you.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

radio was right. you're clearly insecure about your intellectual abilities (with good reason) and projecting this insecurity onto the "f type" template. I wasn't sure and I think the term "projection" gets overused but its clear to me now.

I don't see why anybody should continue to humor you after you've admitted you see the entire thing as a game of trolling and have no desire to talk to anyone as another person. I suggest that everyone put you on ignore and wait for you to get bored and go away.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh boy. this thread was a terrible read, I should've stopped after absurd's first wall of text.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Let's all chill a bit, I don't think we need to get downright nasty with each other. I think there are good reason to see Jet as ESI vs LSI, but given that Jet is polr, I wish people luck in trying to convince her. Also if she's ESI vs LSI, more and , less and ... That will probably convince her more readily. Socionics does tell you how to persuade, even if you're probably going to suck at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Finale View Post
    Well, since this "Absurd's Circus" thread was moved out of Everything Goes and now is here, plus other members are starting to take it seriously, I think I owe it at least one non-troll reply....

Objectively, I cannot say what either Jet or myself are in socionics as I simply do not have the experience or expertise with it to make such a determination. Socionics is totally new to me and I've been enjoying learning and reading about it. I am fairly well versed in Jung, MBTI and Enneagram though so I have pretty high certainty in our typologies in MBTI as well as Jungian functional representation.

I current believe myself to be LIE for several reasons: 1) The description fits me well, 2) The socionics function ordering and function descriptions fit me well (Te/Ni), 3) I'm ENTJ in MBTI and Enneagram Type 8, and 4) while testing can generally be inaccurate, I've taken multiple tests that all confirm the above.

As far as Jet goes, as I'm with her everyday IRL, I can say she clearly illustrates herself to be MBTI ISTP, as well as a Ti-dom from a purely Jung standpoint. Unfortunately, she is what I would consider a "borderline" case even in MBTI due to the flaws of any typology that tries to take more analog functional measurements and truncate them into 16 slabs or types. While most of her personality does base in ISTP, she has many of the struggles INTP's have as well.

Socionics? Like I said, I don't consider myself an expert enough to type her there.

Some points about Jet that may yield insight:
    • Like many INTP's I work with, she does have difficulties getting her points across in writing. Many INTP's compensate by writing very elaborate, lengthy and fluid pieces so as their loose associations are better understood. Jet as sensing secondary hasn't had luck with this as of yet.
    • Jet's first reaction to anything in reality or online is dissection and detail exploration. She's very old-school though and prefers paper over the glow of a computer screen, so if it's not in book form, then it's printed to be read. This is also why she tends to give more psychological credence to things that have more print form than online-only.
    • On the dissection/detail exploration, her favorite pursuit is lengthy, details-oriented discussions on components, pieces and artifacts. Her biggest intellectual pitfall is one I see in all Ti-doms and that she gets hung-up on points of details that will disallow her to continue forward to get to the "big picture", which slows the learning process. i.e. we often have to take some things for granted/accept them on face value when learning new things because once we get to the big picture, those details we left behind will explain themselves much easier. She cannot do this- she'll need a detail clarified 100% and understood before she can proceed to the next thing, item or detail. If she can't, she'll pretty much boycott ever getting to the big picture entirely and shelve the whole thing.
    • Jet has a long history of posting lengthy, multi-page replies with her justifications of what she believes and why, but usually to either fall on deaf ears (troll-fest internet) or with associations where others do not see the connection. (See the first item on this list for that). Often times explaining the associations is more effort than explaining her initial point, so now the scope, scale and effort required has multiplied. This only leads to frustration with the receiver, not so much a call on the speaker for Jet. This has led her to a more "I believe this because it is so" stance when her explanations do not suffice. She will put more time into her explanations if she senses there are ears that may understand them, else it's a moot point to even try.
    • 9 times out of 10, if she is communicating with certain people, her points make it across as they can connect the dots of her associations along with her communication style. I get her clearly 99% of the time and can usually throw a couple sentences to connect her associations so most people can understand her as well. I believe this is where her bias with "F-types" may have stemmed.
    • She has learned to deal with that frustration more healthily by making it a game. As so many have trolled her, the trolling back and thrill/fun of this becomes the preferred method if all else fails.
    • Jet's systems can often times be impossibly complex to the point of being over-engineered. Everything in her life must have structure, order and organization.
    • Intellectual systems of any kind are like drugs to her and she eagerly jumps to them, studies them for weeks (books, high-lighter pens, printouts all over the house, notes, etc.). She has jumped from mechanical engineering to electronics, to psychology, to dsm/disorder studies, to typology, mbti and now socionics.
    • We consume, on average, 5 hours a day in intellectual discussion. She wants to discuss, debate and run details/pieces and components with me every day. She needs at least that much intellectual discussion a day else she goes bonkers.
    • Jet is one of the most dissociative people I've ever met. She has an ISTP stare (also found in some INTP's) of being in her own head-space often and this produces many of her insights, be they right or wrong, with our discussions usually to determine that through objective and subjective dialogue and exploration.
    • I do like the concept of her being ESI. That would make her my dual, no? Does that mean the sex would instantly get better?! (or knowing my luck, you sick bastards would then gang-up on me and re-typed me as a conflictor....)

Ok, sorry for the broken thoughts, typo's and such.. I'm doing this quickly while drinking my coffee before leaving for work, while also at the same time carrying on a discussion with Jet about psychology...
    I think what you're have written is very polr for her, but I won't speculate on or .

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    Let's all chill a bit, I don't think we need to get downright nasty with each other. I think there are good reason to see Jet as ESI vs LSI, but given that Jet is polr, I wish people luck in trying to convince her. Also if she's ESI vs LSI, more and , less and ... That will probably convince her more readily. Socionics does tell you how to persuade, even if you're probably going to suck at it.
    she isn't going to be convinced. she doesn't want to talk about it in any kind of honest way. there is absolutely no reason to continue with this.

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

lungs is having a hard time being convinced.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    Oh boy. this thread was a terrible read, I should've stopped after absurd's first wall of text.
    Alright, I'm going to be perfectly blunt just the way I like it. No holding back, no cuntish feelings I am bound to anymore. No "Absurd you're offensive", no "Absurd you're speaking nonsense", no "Absurd you're drunk" petty subjective projection bull shite. You're so dumb the world wouldn't even notice you're gone nor give a shit about it, you have read a random complaint letter generator and commented the way you have you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Seriously, you're insulting my intelligence and that's an unforgivable offence.
    Last edited by Absurd; 06-07-2012 at 10:46 PM.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Alright, I'm going to perfectly blunt just the way I like it. No holding back, no cuntish feelings I am bound to anymore. No "Absurd you're offensive", no "Absurd you're speaking nonsense", no "Absurd you're drunk" petty subjective projection bull shite. You're so dumb the world wouldn't even notice you're gone nor give a shit about it, you have read a random complaint letter generator and commented the way you have you pathetic excuse for a human being.

Seriously, you're insulting my intelligence.
    I'm not even going to pretend to have any idea what you're talking about. random complaint letter generator? I've skipped all of your posts. And why would I say any of this: No "Absurd you're offensive", no "Absurd you're speaking nonsense", no "Absurd you're drunk" ? All I said was this thread was a terrible read as I wish new insights were revealed about socionics (though I wouldn't contribute to this b/c..I've really no idea, here to learn), but reading it was a complete waste of time.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hahahaha

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

hahahaha
    I must be missing something...
    allright, lol didn't realize I was so hated on this forum?
    gotcha. okay. sorry, my bad.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

no no no you're cool.

I just thought it was hilarious how absurd puffed up his chest to say something so mean and savage and how you must have disappointed him by just being confused. poor guy.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

no no no you're cool.

I just thought it was hilarious how absurd puffed up his chest to say something so mean and savage and how you must have disappointed him by just being confused. poor guy.

oh gotcha, I've learned to always skip absurds posts, they're either confusing, mean, or completely void of anything interesting.
    This thread was frustrating, for everyone involved it seemed.

Yeah I still dunno Jet's type...I could kinda see SLI.. though.

I like how he went back to edit this part in: "and that's and unforgivable offence. " *AN

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

no no no you're cool.

Quote Originally Posted by blackburry View Post
    oh gotcha, I've learned to always skip absurds posts, they're either confusing, mean, or completely void of anything interesting.
    This thread was frustrating, for everyone involved it seemed.
    Oh well, two ESIs, third one coming. Be sure to check out theories of theories.

I like how he went back to edit this part in: "and that's and unforgivable offence. " *AN
    I'm after six beers for fucks sake. I'm just human so excuse me I made the effort for you to read it.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Liar. This is the best one.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    I think there are good reason to see Jet as ESI vs LSI
    Where? Lol. When I analyze myself using ethical vs. logical, I come up with predominantly logical answers for me, and so does my S.O.. (Not to mention 80,000 other reasons why I am not ESI according to socionics analysis). I think it's pretty easy to see how I think simply by reading some of my posts, and it's easy to see the things that are primarily important to me in my ways of thinking. Trolling on a forum isn't going to tell anyone a whole lot about me unless they are good at analysis and/or close to me in type (I generally can spot the T-types fairly quickly and type them fairly easily). I think some ppl prob mistake my needs to be AW sx-dom and a troll as something that it's simply ..... not as well. This site doesn't seem to contain a lot of people who have extensive backgrounds in other forms of typology, and I think that leads to disappointing typings. I've seen a couple of your FAIL typings lmfao. It seems that many people are apparently unfamiliar with ethical vs. logical analysis, or how to identify natural reason or logic. It has nothing to do with how emotional they believe someone might be while reading their posts. An sx-dom is generally going to seem more intense..... This has nothing to do with ethical vs. logical.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 06-08-2012 at 02:57 AM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer View Post
    the long posts are majestic,absurd
    that's one word for them. lol
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Nope, that's not what I said, and I'm not going to bother to clear it up.

Attempting to use & warp personal information that I gave to finale to attack me because you can't defend yourself intellectually is both low and weak.

You have chronically low self-esteem, and an incredibly unrealistic sense of your own mental faculties. If I'm the idiot, then engage me in an argument that doesn't result in another ad hominem, otherwise kindly shut the fuck up.

LMFAO. Have I actually pissed you off? I win! Yes, it is what you said; both Finale and I read it.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LMFAO. Have I actually pissed you off? I win! Yes, it is what you said; both Finale and I read it.
    Wow. You are dense beyond belief.

TIM
    ??
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It has nothing to do with how emotional they believe someone might be while reading their posts. An sx-dom is generally going to seem more intense..... This has nothing to do with ethical vs. logical.
    You need to stop assuming stuff like this because he never said anything of the sort. Generally, anything associated with logical relationships between two things has been handled poorly by you. You do not know how to make logical connections in a systematic manner, which is part of the reason why your arguments tend to be so offensively fallacious, that and the horrible insecurity you have in your intellect. Show me one example of you processing an argument with adept use of Ti anywhere, on any forum, just one good example and even though this is a horrible way to type I will retract my statement because I am not only certain that you are not Ti leading, I have rock solid confidence that you are an imbecile of the highest calibre to the extent that you won't be able to produce anything even resembling coherency. But please, go ahead and prove me wrong.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe it's just me, but from the little I see here, I think young and cocky (maybe insecure) EIE. The posts just drip with emotions and OMGLOLYOUIDIOTOMGLOL drama. I keep thinking drama drama drama when I read your posts..
    “Life shrinks or expands in proportion to one's courage.”
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

More importantly, I don't see LSI, SLI, or ESI.
    ― Anais Nin

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is an odd conversation, but based on it I don't think LSI either. It doesn't sound like how they argue. Also, you don't seem particularly intense to me, so I don't know why that's being used as an argument. Did someone say you were intense here? Maybe I missed that.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    Maybe it's just me, but from the little I see here, I think young and cocky (maybe insecure) EIE. The posts just drip with emotions and OMGLOLYOUIDIOTOMGLOL drama. I keep thinking drama drama drama when I read your posts..
    Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Also, you don't seem particularly intense to me, so I don't know why that's being used as an argument. Did someone say you were intense here? Maybe I missed that.

"Intense:
    acute, strong, or vehement, as sensations, feelings, or emotions: intense anger."

You need to stop assuming stuff like this because he never said anything of the sort.
    Uhhh, when did I ever say he did? You're reading things into the discussion that were never said, but assumed by you.

Generally, anything associated with logical relationships between two things has been handled poorly by you. You do not know how to make logical connections in a systematic manner, which is part of the reason why your arguments tend to be so offensively fallacious, that and the horrible insecurity you have in your intellect. Show me one example of you processing an argument with adept use of Ti anywhere, on any forum, just one good example and even though this is a horrible way to type I will retract my statement because I am not only certain that you are not Ti leading, I have rock solid confidence that you are an imbecile of the highest calibre to the extent that you won't be able to produce anything even resembling coherency. But please, go ahead and prove me wrong.
    Honestly, if you thought I was anything more than an idiot, I would be afraid for myself. I don't doubt that you don't believe I am what I am. You are not very good at the practice and application of socionics, nor are many of your judgments concerning other people and things in general correct or anywhere close to reality. You live in your own little world and have no idea how to act in a social manner more-than-likely irl. You are a social reject.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 06-08-2012 at 03:52 AM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you think drama and intensity are the same thing?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    IEE e7 783 sx so
    Mentioned
    423 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    Do you think drama and intensity are the same thing?
    The drama I was referring does not equate intensity.
    ― Anais Nin

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast