Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hkkmr View Post
    And this is the reason I'm in love with socionics and certain people's interpretation of it for people see what they want to see, it doesn't matter if it is there or not, all that matters is one gets slapped with some type making a lot of sense in some person's subjective view of socionics. I'm sure I have had a lot of attention seeking threads and posts in your far away mind. Thing is, that guy above makes it a matter of life and death with his near-like Gilly number of 'type me threads' where he settles on one or ten of them just to unsettle - that's attention seeking to me.

To put it bluntly, he gets on my nerves with his "you're offensive, stop it" bull shite - that's patronising to me. It's an attack on my freedom of speech and right to artistically express myself. Socionix, here I come. Nah, kidding.

To me, this forum is a, hmm, cemetery, where people dig out corpses with missing parts and try to sew some other parts in the place of missing ones. Yesterday ESE, IEI tomorrow. And I don't know what kind of a sick fuck enjoys that? Not me, that's a given.

So like I said, examples or bust and fix this frigging forum, it keeps logging me out.

Mentioned
    760 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    So like I said, examples or bust and fix this frigging forum, it keeps logging me out.
    Click remember me! It's ok Absurd, we will remember you...