TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I have very strong morals:

Examples:

The way I treat people, I think they are all equal; I will never treat someone poorly because they are poor or because they are physically different from others. Those things are just plain wrong.

I will not be a happy person if I see someone being treated badly because of things, morals, that I've defined as good/bad. I do things I shouldn't do because I see things that are wrong; like, if someone doesn't give up their seat to an elderly person, I'll walk up to them and say "that sign says 'Priority to Seniors'"

I won't tell them to move, because I'm scared of objects (people) and what they are capable of doing (throwing fights, getting aggressive), but I will try to make them feel guilty (that doesn't always work with inconsiderate people).

My morals are defined by me, based on the things I value, not society; the things I value are usually about human beings and their rights.

I think everyone has morals; an LSE morals are socially oriented because they are extraverts, they care what people think of them:

About politics, an LSE worries about the effect it has on the world; they don't see it in terms of people, as individuals. I worry about the way it effects people. Look at Sean Penn, an obvious LSE and how he handles political concerns. While I think, "hey, your stupid policies are going to end up hurting these human beings; get your s*** together."
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII 6w5
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I have very strong morals:

Examples:

The way I treat people, I think they are all equal; I will never treat someone poorly because they are poor or because they are physically different from others. Those things are just plain wrong.

I will not be a happy person if I see someone being treated badly because of things, morals, that I've defined as good/bad. I do things I shouldn't do because I see things that are wrong; like, if someone doesn't give up their seat to an elderly person, I'll walk up to them and say "that sign says 'Priority to Seniors'"

I won't tell them to move, because I'm scared of objects (people) and what they are capable of doing (throwing fights, getting aggressive), but I will try to make them feel guilty (that doesn't always work with inconsiderate people).

My morals are defined by me, based on the things I value, not society; the things I value are usually about human beings and their rights.

I think everyone has morals; an LSE morals are socially oriented because they are extraverts, they care what people think of them:

About politics, an LSE worries about the effect it has on the world; they don't see it in terms of people, as individuals. I worry about the way it effects people. Look at Sean Penn, an obvious LSE and how he handles political concerns. While I think, "hey, your stupid policies are going to end up hurting these human beings; get your s*** together."
    I don't like making someone feel guilty... I usually give people the benefit of the doubt, because they might realize what they did and feel really bad about it. So if I point something out, it's jokingly or in a way that I'm not making a big deal about it, let's just move on. However if they don't care after that, then yeah, I'd get pissed lol.