Hybrid View

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    Yes, we've talked on multiple occasions. She's an IEE, too, no doubt. I'm sure she disagrees with Maritsa on something. How about you? Yeah, you're probably IEE, too. Either that or SEE.

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.

In our post:

We're both analyzing the activity of being unobjective or non objective but are doing it different ways; I am attributing to the lack of objectivity to the people who are typing and you are attributing lack of objectivity to the people who are being typed....

Do you see the mirror effect now?
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    In our post:

We're both analyzing the activity of being unobjective or non objective but are doing it different ways; I am attributing to the lack of objectivity to the people who are typing and you are attributing lack of objectivity to the people who are being typed....

Do you see the mirror effect now?
    blahblahblah I'm ignoring what you're saying because my name is Maritsa blahblah.

I was being passive-aggressive to you as you were to me, but now I'm beginning to think you're just dense. I was referring to you. Just you. Only you. The "people" in that quote that you're attributing to us being reflecting? The ones with the head so far up their ass that they're seeing daylight? I was talking about you. Just you. No one else. How are you so thick that you can't even pick up on someone insulting you and instead try and attribute that to type?

Honestly, your opinions are a joke and everything you say is so completely worthless. Maybe one day you'll start actually paying attention to the content of the post and what I'm saying. Nothing I have said in this thread suggests Fi-creative or Te-demonstrative or, most especially, Ti-polr. Funnily enough, it's clearly Ti-creative, Fe-demonstrative, and Fi-polr. Hmm. Yeah, you're right. I'm probably IEE, despite this overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I should have titled this thread, "In Which You're All Invited to Discuss My Typing (except Maritsa)".

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, we've talked on multiple occasions. She's an IEE, too, no doubt. I'm sure she disagrees with Maritsa on something. How about you? Yeah, you're probably IEE, too. Either that or SEE.

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.

haha.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fox, you look like awesome fun! And I think it's certain you're Fe-valuing.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    Haha, you shameless attention whore I want a female ILE best friend, you look so fun!
    Oh hush, I'm bored. Leave me to my fun, woman!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh hush, I'm bored. Leave me to my fun, woman!
    I really don't know shit about logical females. Are there threads where you talk about yourself? I don't really want to discuss your type but I would love to learn more about how to identify female logical types from you. Could you perhaps describe yourself or something?
    Easy Day

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12