Thread: In Which You're All Invited to Discuss My Typing

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    No, in supervision relationship, I supervise you; do you think I constantly get you to look at people's individuality? I don't.
    That's what I said; I'm supervised by you.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by FoxOnStilts View Post
    That's what I said; I'm supervised by you.
    I asked you a question; I didn't trump you around. I asked if what you wrote above seemed in any way to be kind of the opposite view point of what I hold; that's not Fi.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Reread our two points here and tell me in what way do they reflect on each other:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...l=1#post876626
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If disagreeing with anything you say is "mirroring" you, then the entire forum is IEE. @Slacker has no need to worry after all!

How about looking at what I actually have said in this thread? How has anything I've posted creative Fi in the slightest? You're grasping at straws and trying to look at how I set up a sentence instead of taking into account something I might have done as a rhetorical affect for those watching (but that almost sounds like valued Fe! What is this madness?!)

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

If disagreeing with anything you say is "mirroring" you, then the entire forum is IEE. @Slacker has no need to worry after all!
    Have you met AmbivalentExistence?

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Absurd View Post
    Have you met AmbivalentExistence?
    Yes, we've talked on multiple occasions. She's an IEE, too, no doubt. I'm sure she disagrees with Maritsa on something. How about you? Yeah, you're probably IEE, too. Either that or SEE.

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, we've talked on multiple occasions. She's an IEE, too, no doubt. I'm sure she disagrees with Maritsa on something. How about you? Yeah, you're probably IEE, too. Either that or SEE.

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.
    Nah, I'm SLI on Maritsa's list, I don't supervise her.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.

In our post:

We're both analyzing the activity of being unobjective or non objective but are doing it different ways; I am attributing to the lack of objectivity to the people who are typing and you are attributing lack of objectivity to the people who are being typed....

Do you see the mirror effect now?
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In our post:

We're both analyzing the activity of being unobjective or non objective but are doing it different ways; I am attributing to the lack of objectivity to the people who are typing and you are attributing lack of objectivity to the people who are being typed....

Do you see the mirror effect now?
    blahblahblah I'm ignoring what you're saying because my name is Maritsa blahblah.

I was being passive-aggressive to you as you were to me, but now I'm beginning to think you're just dense. I was referring to you. Just you. Only you. The "people" in that quote that you're attributing to us being reflecting? The ones with the head so far up their ass that they're seeing daylight? I was talking about you. Just you. No one else. How are you so thick that you can't even pick up on someone insulting you and instead try and attribute that to type?

Honestly, your opinions are a joke and everything you say is so completely worthless. Maybe one day you'll start actually paying attention to the content of the post and what I'm saying. Nothing I have said in this thread suggests Fi-creative or Te-demonstrative or, most especially, Ti-polr. Funnily enough, it's clearly Ti-creative, Fe-demonstrative, and Fi-polr. Hmm. Yeah, you're right. I'm probably IEE, despite this overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I should have titled this thread, "In Which You're All Invited to Discuss My Typing (except Maritsa)".

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

blahblahblah I'm ignoring what you're saying because my name is Maritsa blahblah.

I was being passive-aggressive to you as you were to me, but now I'm beginning to think you're just dense. I was referring to you. Just you. Only you. The "people" in that quote that you're attributing to us being reflecting? The ones with the head so far up their ass that they're seeing daylight? I was talking about you. Just you. No one else. How are you so thick that you can't even pick up on someone insulting you and instead try and attribute that to type?

Honestly, your opinions are a joke and everything you say is so completely worthless. Maybe one day you'll start actually paying attention to the content of the post and what I'm saying. Nothing I have said in this thread suggests Fi-creative or Te-demonstrative or, most especially, Ti-polr. Funnily enough, it's clearly Ti-creative, Fe-demonstrative, and Fi-polr. Hmm. Yeah, you're right. I'm probably IEE, despite this overwhelming evidence to the contrary. I should have titled this thread, "In Which You're All Invited to Discuss My Typing (except Maritsa)".
    Ok, be ILE, if that's what you want.
    -

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, be ILE, if that's what you want.
    I want to be a tree and live in the rainforest.

TIM
    ILE, E5 so/sx, INTP
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to be a tree and live in the rainforest.
    ILE; INTP
    5w6 so; rcUe|I|;

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Noticing trends in people I am terrible at. I am notoriously bad at first impressions (people I think seem fun or that I would like end up being the opposite, and I end up getting along with people that I previously wrote off.) I'm bad at noticing trends in behavior or relationships unless they're very overt or come up All The Time. For instance, right now I can tell that you're probably going to try and take what I say over to Slacker's thread as evidence for how she doesn't notice trends like a true Ne-dom is, but that's just because it's your over-the-top style that is impossible for anyone to miss. Or I guess it's just that I'm suspicious of everyone, either way.

In anything not people related, I'm very good at noticing trends. I'll notice patterns in data or words or wordplay, and I like to categorize and generalize everything. It's very natural for me to take systems and things of the sort and break them into their basic core and toss a label on. Sometimes this leads to me not going into extreme detail when explaining things, but I think it's easier to start with broad generalizations (for example, delta caregivers are the Dads of the socion and alpha SFs are the moms!) and then go into the different details and shades of meaning/interpretation once the framework of things are laid out.
    I'm not trying to type you or anyone as I don't believe in that stuff. But I wanted to say something:

The one thing where we are different is that I do like to go into too much detail when explaining things. Some people have an attention span too short for that.

I'm kind of like, I look at the details hard and long, then after a while I'll of course get to the broad generalization but it's not really my end goal as a broad generalization can't really be used for my projects and thus pretty boring if I get into that sort of stuff for too long. So it is more like a side thing to my thinking process, which otherwise mostly consists of me analysing all those details to death and then build a logical structure out of it... actually that is the end result for me along with a kind of competency in the topic I was analysing.

TIM
    Se+Ti+Ti
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

CONFIRM.

ps- I like your sig.

haha.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Fox, you look like awesome fun! And I think it's certain you're Fe-valuing.
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12