The poetic, quiet INTp who likes books and secretly just wants to make out?

The outgoing crazyman (or woman) who is wild in the bedsheets ENTp? Deep down they just want you to love them while they eat those strawberries off your leg.

The friendly people-person ESFP who ain't afraid to look you in the eye and likes to ask fun questions?

How about the sensual INFP who wants to be tied down and whipped? grr. Trust me on this one. With these ladies, break out the handcuffs.

Do you like your love mate ENFP who warmly holds you in his arms while you watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind?

Maybe that mentally precise and quietly intelligent INTJ who likes to analyze eastern religion before/after/during sex is your forte? They have such sexy eyes.

How about a bouncy 'lil ISFP to hug and kiss and tickle and squeeze?

These of course are just some of my biased interpretations of the types, and I obviously left out most of them. But I am interested in hearing about what you bunch are attracted to and why. I myself like the ESFPs and INTJs the most. Most stimulating. ISFPs are my "dual" so I guess I should naturally get along well with them, but they lack the pure, primal sexual energy that I posess.

On a side note:

INTPs I have trouble getting along with. My one INTP friend is a girl and obviously attracted to me, but refuses to make any reciprocating move due to her insecurities even though I am openly flirtatious, and my other good friend INTP is a total stoner who provides decent company even though he doesn't like to think very indepth about stuff. In my experience with them, INTPs seem less likely to want to think scientifically about things unless it is their field. It is like they stop all of a sudden and act like anymore analyses is too much for them, whereas I enjoy pushing on and on and on. Still, fun to have relationships with them anyway to see if I can make them work. Heh, I tend to "experiment" with most of my friends without them knowing, trying to see what makes them tick and go boom.