Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: OK Maritsa, so what type do you think I am now?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

People, I don't take sides; I may agree or disagree with you; I may point out something interesting you've said that I've also noticed, but I'm not going to EVER say that such and such a person is better or somehow more important than another person. I'm just not like that; to me there is no type that is good or bad; there is no type that is better than worse than another; every single type has its ups and downs, and every single human being comes with unique life experiences.

Please don't antagonize others in the name of me. I can stick up for myself and I will. I'm not a victim type and I don't play dead when faced with challenges. Nor do I or will I ever blame other human beings.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like what you wrote Martisa and I hope to see that .

TIM
    Fi-SLE 3w9 so/sp
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

~
    Last edited by FoxOnStilts; 05-25-2012 at 01:54 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm I've been teased for exaggerating like that before. Not just IRL either - I think I've been teased here, in chat. Though that seems like a very small thing to use for typing someone.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

You can't wake a person who is pretending to be asleep.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie View Post
    Taunting other members, and telling them to dance for your amusement...

Is wrong.
    Welcome to internet.

It's probably also deserved. If I leave my cash in the middle of a shopping center, somebody will steal it within an hour. You can say that the thief was wrong to do that but if he wouldn't have taken it, another one would have stolen it. If you are a retard in the internet, someone will pick you.

Our virtue is best tested when two factors are present:
    1. We are among the (usually relatively small) group who can make it count
    2. The group size is limited by the sense of social cohesion

Everything else is sentimentalism, ideologies or otherwise totally out of touch with practice. Like Maritsa.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by octo View Post
    How are you not aristocratic Aqua.
    It's probably the most confusing of all Reinin dichotomies on my part as I have lots of Aristocratic tendencies.

But the thing I said was something which goes hand in hand with social sciences.
    “I tell you, freedom and human rights in America are doomed. The U.S. government will lead the American people in — and the West in general — into an unbearable hell and a choking life. - Osama bin Laden

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Welcome to internet.
    That's no excuse for behaving like an ass, you know.

I'm sorry about sticking my big nose into places it doesn't belong, and I'm sorry for posting this into someone else's typing thread, but I just. I just. I just want to say this quickly, because reading this thread (and a couple of others) have left me feeling kind of sad. Now please keep in mind I'm not blaming anyone for anything, we all do stupid, human mistakes and have a couple of bad moments every now and then. But.

Being an ass ruins the air for everyone. For us. For you and the other(s) and everyone else around. And because we can't control anyone else than ourselves, it's up to us, up to every individual, to make this a nice community.

Because I can't make anyone else do anything if they don't choose to do so, I'm gonna start with apologizing for every mean word I've said here and every time I've lost my temper. Forgive me. I can't promise I will never repeat that kinda behaviour again, but I'll try my best. Even if it's

sentimentalism, ideologies or otherwise totally out of touch with practice. Like Maritsa.
    If some people like it rough, then ok, be it so. I can dig that too in a way. Some probably can't. Everyone can choose what kind of things they want to bring to this community. But I just felt like I really wanted to say this right now. As a reminder, at least to myself.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jet city woman View Post
    Who says? You?
    Fuck you.
    Well... I suppose even the devil needs an advocate.
    Easy Day

TIM
    Ti(NeSi)Fe
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kim View Post
    She does. She also bullies them, stalks them, and doesn't respect their opinions. Maritsa really isn't a victim.
    ...because obviously it's justified to be mean to someone if the person is a forum 'felon'.
    Imo, that still shouldn't be justification for hostile actions back.

If she really is that bad, then.. banning her would make more sense than to let her continue insulting and in turn encouraging more insulting back at her. It's exactly as aivonua said, it poisons the atmosphere of a community. But it seems this community likes things this way. And as a new member I have no place to talk... and.. nobody's making me stay here.. so i can't really complain. I just find it sad.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LOL It's hilarious to see the calvary rush in to her defense. I have more history with her than you have, and I have reasons for why I do what I do. If you don't agree, fine, do something else.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I don't need a calvary; baby, I AM THE CALVARY.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    I don't need a calvary; baby, I AM THE CALVARY.
    lol come to Beta, Maritsa

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by glam View Post
    lol come to Beta, Maritsa

I love you.
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know very well you don't need a calvary. Why do people think you're this meek thing who can't handle an argument? They haven't seen you in action.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker View Post
    I know very well you don't need a calvary. Why do people think you're this meek thing who can't handle an argument? They haven't seen you in action.
    If you have to do the right thing in life, sometimes that takes braveness, honor, ability to stick up for those who can't. That requires taking action and not being a passive person. That's exactly what Maria Schriver does, championing causes is a Good honest EII thing to do.
    -

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How are you not aristocratic Aqua.
    I tend to find that how often people sort of don't fit into the Reinin dichotomies makes it pretty obvious that they are stupid.

The dichotomies, not the people.
    Easy Day

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by JWC3 View Post
    I tend to find that how often people sort of don't fit into the Reinin dichotomies makes it pretty obvious that they are stupid.

The dichotomies, not the people.
    'S alright; tell us how you really feel.
    Johari/Nohari

"Tell someone you love them today, because life is short; shout it at them in German, because life is also terrifying."

Fruit, the fluffy kitty.

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ryene Astraelis View Post
    'S alright; tell us how you really feel.
    Well I like long walks on the beach...
    Easy Day

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

...because obviously it's justified to be mean to someone if the person is a forum 'felon'.

If she really is that bad, then.. banning her would make more sense than to let her continue insulting and in turn encouraging more insulting back at her. It's exactly as aivonua said, it poisons the atmosphere of a community. But it seems this community likes things this way. And as a new member I have no place to talk... and.. nobody's making me stay here.. so i can't really complain. I just find it sad.
    Yea, it's basically a hostile atmosphere, and retarded. Ahhh, you get used to looking over it tho after awhile, and just ignore it or take it lightly.

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love the hostility and the outright toxicity of the social atmosphere. It gives an excellent contrast to local niceness.

Take this with a grain of salt but..
    If you don't like drama, then why is, say, NewBornStar so liked?

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don't like drama, then why is, say, NewBornStar so liked?
    I have trouble seeing NBS as hostile or aggressive. He's sure likes to amuse people, but he's also very jovial and flexible and tries not to hurt anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    I have trouble seeing NBS as hostile or aggressive.
    Maybe not that hostile since he's shitslinging is so random. But he is aggressive.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised people see me as hostile and aggressive. That seems soooooooooo unlikle me, at least IRL. Maybe I come across differently here? I can't imagine anyone seeing me as aggressive. It feels bizarre.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    IEI-Fe e4 458 Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised people see me as hostile and aggressive. That seems soooooooooo unlikle me, at least IRL. Maybe I come across differently here?
    Same here! It's the curse of the internet. People can't really see me smile and hear the soft, happy tones in my voice. Didn't even know people thought of me as a total little meanie before one guy actually told me he thought I was a fuckwad who just wanted to make people feel bad. Later, we met, got to know to each other and he actually declared that I'm one of the sweetest, nicest, friendliest and the most righteous people he knows.

I think it's up to you whether you want to keep your style or give people impressions closer to what you are in real life. I decided to let them meet half way.

And about the aggressiveness discussed here... I think sarcasm is fun, but if it's constantly aimed at one person or intended to be degrading to someone, it's fucking nasty. That's when it stops being all jokes and turns into bullying. Check yourselves. Most of us are here probably because of the will to understand ourselves and others better. Trying to turn our backs to our weak or sore spots by being nasty at others is no good way of pursuing that.
    "Use every ounce of potential you have, raise revolution against what people expect of you, and tell the world this is not a rehearsal. This is the real me. And listen up, ‘cause it could be the most honest incarnation yet."

Mentioned
    70 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe not that hostile since he's shitslinging is so random. But he is aggressive.
    He may come across as aggressive to some, but I still don't see him that way. I've never felt he's attacking me mentally or emotionally or any other kind of way - the negative/furious/grave vibe associated with aggressiveness is pretty non-existent, even if he uses potentionally offensive language. It's hard for me to see anyone as aggressive when his body language/facial expressions are so full of Fe-positiveness and he tries to make a compromise instantly if there's a change of someone getting upset. I personally see e.g you as way more aggressive than him, though this could also be due to the XNFj similarities that allow me to understand his thought processes better.
    Quote Originally Posted by 1981slater View Post
    Axis of Evil: Iran, Iraq, North Korea and Agarina
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa Darmandzhyan
    Agarina does not like human beings; she just wants a pretty boy toy.
    Johari Nohari

TIM
    OmniPoLR
    Mentioned
    127 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Agarina View Post
    He may come across as aggressive to some, but I still don't see him that way. I've never felt he's attacking me mentally or emotionally or any other kind of way - the negative/furious/grave vibe associated with aggressiveness is pretty non-existent, even if he uses potentionally offensive language. It's hard for me to see anyone as aggressive when his body language/facial expressions are so full of Fe-positiveness and he tries to make a compromise instantly if there's a change of someone getting upset. I personally see e.g you as way more aggressive than him, though this could also be due to the XNFj similarities that allow me to understand his thought processes better.
    I use the term aggression in a bit more wider sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by dictionary.com
    characterized by or tending toward unprovoked offensives, attacks, invasions, or the like; militantly forward or menacing: aggressive acts against a neighboring country.
    making an all-out effort to win or succeed; competitive: an aggressive basketball player.
    vigorously energetic, especially in the use of initiative and forcefulness: an aggressive salesperson.
    boldly assertive and forward; pushy: an aggressive driver.[...]
    In this sense I'm passive (aggressive) and withdrawn in comparison.

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

idk i don't like censorship, i don't like bans unless there's threat of legal action involved. i don't like people holding off their feelings and filtering their words constantly until they have to explode in a hissy fit of passive aggression. i don't think maritsa should be banned unless she threatens to stalk/harass other members; she's just a mild nuisance. i like how things are out in the open here, it's refreshing and why i've stuck around this forum for so long. i can express myself without fear of offending other people and/or getting banned.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maritsa has been banned several times before, such as the time she posted "SHOW ME THE PROOF SHOW ME THE PROOF" about 3 consecutive times in like, 20 threads where someone disagreed with her without posting a profile shot "proving" their type by neck shape. The only thing that seems to work is not engaging, which is really not helped when threads like these are started.
    the good old days

Banned
    TIM
    LSE
    Mentioned
    162 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm surprised people see me as hostile and aggressive. That seems soooooooooo unlikle me, at least IRL. Maybe I come across differently here? I can't imagine anyone seeing me as aggressive. It feels bizarre.
    One person's "aggressiveness" is another person's "assertiveness" or "stubborness".
    There was one guy back before ineffable, name started w a P I think, but I'm not sure...
    Anyways, he was an alpha nt who kept saying things, making assertions, that irked many of the Delta NFs. Some of them started standing up to this guy's assertions. But it always seemed to be interpreted as the Delta NFs being "aggressive" to him. I recall you as being part of that (as was I).

I think that the EXFp obstinancy can easily be interpreted as aggressive. Especially if someone else is saying something is objectively true, rather than keeping it as a subjective thing. Not just one or two times, but on a consistant and widespread basis. If you keep saying "No! That,s not true!" enough times, then it's "you" who's being aggressive towards this person and their ideas,...and not the person who is constantly spewing crap and dissing people.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Maritsa has been banned several times before, such as the time she posted "SHOW ME THE PROOF SHOW ME THE PROOF" about 3 consecutive times in like, 20 threads where someone disagreed with her without posting a profile shot "proving" their type by neck shape. The only thing that seems to work is not engaging, which is really not helped when threads like these are started.
    Does it seem to satisfy you to call me on things I've said before, just like Ann does?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    One person's "aggressiveness" is another person's "assertiveness" or "stubborness".
    There was one guy back before ineffable, name started w a P I think, but I'm not sure...
    Anyways, he was an alpha nt who kept saying things, making assertions, that irked many of the Delta NFs. Some of them started standing up to this guy's assertions. But it always seemed to be interpreted as the Delta NFs being "aggressive" to him. I recall you as being part of that (as was I).

I think that the EXFp obstinancy can easily be interpreted as aggressive. Especially if someone else is saying something is objectively true, rather than keeping it as a subjective thing. Not just one or two times, but on a consistant and widespread basis. If you keep saying "No! That,s not true!" enough times, then it's "you" who's being aggressive towards this person and their ideas,...and not the person who is constantly spewing crap and dissing people.
    Oh god, Phaedrus.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Oh god, Phaedrus.
    Trend...

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa33 View Post
    Does it seem to satisfy you to call me on things I've said before, just like Ann does?
    Trend....
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? I hadn't even thought of him in ages. I was trying to think of who annoyed me whose name started with P.
    -Mark Twain

Banned
    TIM
    ISTP Se-LSI 6w5cp sx
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by anndelise View Post
    I wouldn't assume that because someone determines a thought "true" or "not true", that they mean it's objectively true or not true. I say "not true" or "true" often, but it means "not true" or "true" from my standpoint. I don't expect everyone to agree with me. (Not that you do this, but just figured I would make the point. I think in terms of "true" or "not true", so I express myself this way, and it isn't meant to be taken personally. It's more like saying, "I disagree.") Sometimes it's really not true according to resources, though, but I still wouldn't call that "objective". I don't determine very many ideas to be "objective", even Te-dom "objective" ideas lol (I find some of them to be exaggerations and therefore, subjective)...... I find that many people assume and that's why they become disturbed. I personally don't find someone telling me my ideas are "true" or "not true" to them, to be "dissing me" personally, or "spewing crap". I think that's taking it too personally. But I do find calling others' ideas "stupid" or other direct insults, to be obviously aggressive.
    Last edited by jet city woman; 05-28-2012 at 12:09 AM.

TIM
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh god, Phaedrus.
    Haha, yeah, that's the guy.
    IEE 649 sx/sp cp

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Huh? I hadn't even thought of him in ages. I was trying to think of who annoyed me whose name started with P.
    So you don't notice trends?
    -

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Huh? I don't know. You seem to like picking out tiny bits of irrelevant information out of people's posts rather than looking at the overall big picture of who anyone is. That's a trend.
    -Mark Twain

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Huh? I don't know. You seem to like picking out tiny bits of irrelevant information out of people's posts rather than looking at the overall big picture of who anyone is. That's a trend.
    That was just a simple question; that's all.
    -

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I know Foxy personally, as in, we have spent a long duration of time in eachother's company. From my superior experience of her, I can safely say she is a very strong candidate for ILE and not IEE.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast